WWE

Talk about anything and everything here.
Jim
Blood Machines

Re: WWE

Post by Jim »

Ah ya see I missed WWE between 2006 and 2012, forgot all about that

Decay

Post by Decay »

Me too.

Btw, does anyone know when will Rey, Sin Cara or Batista come back? Will they be coming back at all?

CreamCrazy
Brand New Start

Post by CreamCrazy »

Decay wrote:Me too.

Btw, does anyone know when will Rey, Sin Cara or Batista come back? Will they be coming back at all?
Rey's knee injuries to be honest are getting worse to the point where he should probably retire. It doesn't seem worth it see him & his desire to over work himself put him in a wheelchair or crutches forever.

Sin Cara's concussion isn't probably that serious now he's had time to rest, he might be back soon but WWE will probably book him to get squashed.

Batista while rumoured to return, for me seems unlikely at the point. He's too busy with other endeavours to commit to it. Seriously, Rock's return in 2012/13 proved you need all the dedication to make it work.

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

I havent seen RAW yet this week... What's going on!?

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

It was awful. Only match worth watching is Cena and Team Hell No vs The Shield. I legit skipped the entire rest of the show.
AllC392Was wrote:How is Macca funny?

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

That was this week...? No that was LAST monday, Cena wrestled with a bad ankle

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

No, it also happened this week.
AllC392Was wrote:How is Macca funny?

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Fantastic... Roll on HHH/Lesnar in a cage

Decay

Post by Decay »

I like Lesnar better, but he's gonna lose. (My prediction)

Decay

Post by Decay »

Also, why in the bloody hell Brock is not a full time superstar? Come on.

Decay

Post by Decay »

Ah yeah, tomorrow's Sunday. Time to get extreme. Should be a good show.

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

I have no idea whats happening with Extreme Rules anymore, I'm out of the loop having missed RAW last week! BURRRRRR

DonHarry
King Slayer

Post by DonHarry »

Well RAW was complete shit this week. Truly boring and unimaginative. Ryback is frankly embarrassing. His catchphrases are wank and he has about as much charisma as a paving stone. Why is he No1 contender?

The Shield vs Team Hell No.....AGAIN?! Who the fuck is writing this shit. Lazy beyond reason.

HHH vs some next man..... I'll watch HHH any time cos I think he's the man but he basically beat the shit out of Heyman's new guy. Hardly like Lesnar's debut.

What else happened. Oh yeah. Fuck all.

Poor show.

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Some next man....? That's Michael McGillicutty (Joe Hennig)... He could've been as good as Randy Orton but WWE fucked up his promo's and he got lost in the glare of John Cena and CM Punk.. He's boring as fuck but he's been around a while now..

WWE is dying. The best thing that's happened was The Shield taking the gold 3 times

DonHarry
King Slayer

Post by DonHarry »

He's boring as fuck
But that's the point, I don't care that his bloodline is 3 generations deep. It doesn't make him personally good to watch. Boring isn't worth seeing.

MidnightToker
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MidnightToker »

Decay wrote:Also, why in the bloody hell Brock is not a full time superstar? Come on.
Read his book. He HATES the fulltime WWE lifestyle. Never seeing family, constantly traveling, injuries, etc. He really makes Vince look like a huge prick too.

That's why he left for a bit and did UFC stuff (also almost made the Minnesota Vikings roster after leaving WWE). But I think he enjoys some aspects of the work, which is why he's back on a part time basis.

BastiMix
Loyal Follower

Post by BastiMix »

DonHarry wrote:
He's boring as fuck
But that's the point, I don't care that his bloodline is 3 generations deep. It doesn't make him personally good to watch. Boring isn't worth seeing.
Just give him a fair chance (meaning more than one week), there's a reason Paul Heyman is working with him and I trust his judgment. I've seen his work back in FCW and he put on some really good matches. WWE simply dropped the ball when they put him on the original NXT series (same goes for a number of other NXT participants). This is a fresh start and I'm looking forward to seeing what Heyman can do with him.
Please give them a like :)

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

He might have a great chance to shine, now given this opportunity, but how can you overcome this?

[youtube]http://youtu.be/61Y4y0XBKUM[/youtube]

Also, it was during that time that I thought Dolph could have been the descendent of Mr. Perfect instead of this guy.

Decay

Post by Decay »

This week's RAW was booring. I mean, come on.
Seriously, how many times are we gonna see Kofi vs Ambrose, Team Hell No vs The Shield & Del Rio vs Langston. Come on, they've been competing against each other for the last 3 weeks. Who's writing this shit?

Looking forward to Payback. Cena vs Ryback should be good. 3 stages of Hell match. Cena will prevail. For the first time ever, I'm glad Cena will retain, 'cause Ryback is a joke and a bad copy of Goldberg. [Come on, bring the Doctor of Thuganomics back or turn Cena heel]

Also, I'd like to see Y2J vs CM Punk at Payback.

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

Man, that NXT was so horrible. The whole concept was. It accomplished nothing but making a whole lot of your developmental guys look like dog shit before they rebranded and came back up to the main roster. I still can't look at or hear the name Connor O'Brian without thinking of him as some dude pretending to be a rat. I'm so glad they pulled the plug on that whole thing, and took the name to FCW. Strangely enough, today's NXT might be the best wrestling show WWE has to offer, alongside Saturday Morning Slam (seriously... seriously. If you're not watching it, you're missing out).

I'm not someone who thinks a heel turn is going to solve everything with stale faces, but I do have to admit I mark for The Ryback far more now than I did when he was just eating jobbers by the handful. "Ryback rules" is fucking lame, but it's good to see an actual personality out of him rather than just being another cookie cutter silent hoss. I don't think he takes the title off Cena at Payback, but... I wouldn't be surprised either. Thought the fake injury ending at Extreme Rules was cheesy, but it extended the program and I actually hope they give Ryback a chance with the title. They've come this far building him up to be a big unstoppable force, it would be pretty devastating to just go back to the SuperCena days... though, since the 3rd stage of the match will be the ambulance match, at least Ryback wouldn't be getting pinned or tapping out. Sigh... goddammit... Cena's going to retain, isn't he?
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.