EAT THE RUDE MAFIA - RESULTS ARE IN!

Talk about anything and everything here.
Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: EAT THE RUDE MAFIA - DAY THREE!!!

Post by Andy92 »

You’ll all get the flu after eating me.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

Andy, you're dead, shut the hell up!

Summer is being very trigger-happy :thinking:
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: happy birthday!

Post by zazthespaz »

Guys, I’m awesome. Let’s acknowledge that.

I did kill tim because Summer’s (lone) vote for him made me review him a little harder and I realized he was acting suspicious. I don’t think she’s mafia because it makes no sense for her to vote for him alone. I’ve got the feeling that Lotha is the cop which leaves AB4lyfe as the only choice for Mafia. Pretty sure he made up that birthday story so we would feel bad for voting for him. Joke’s on you Duane, I’ve got no emotions! (Unless I’m wrong, then I’ll feel regret).

Vote: AB4Lyfe
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: So much az.

Post by Inconquerable »

That's two votes for AB4Lyfe by the zaz that calls himself a spaz, and the zaz that agrees that he's a spaz. Three votes needed for a lynch.

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

And Lotha did nothing during the night phase so she’s in the clear

Post by zazisaspaz »

CamCams, there is no more cop. That was Micky!
It’s now just you, me, Lotha, and the Mafia Boss Birthday Boy! What a fun party!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Or I’ll tell Mom.

Post by zazthespaz »

zazisaspaz wrote:CamCams, there is no more cop. That was Micky!
It’s now just you, me, Lotha, and the Mafia Boss Birthday Boy! What a fun party!
Oh dang, you’re right! Don’t know how I forgot that. Think I’m gonna stick with my vote still. Summer better not be playing me...
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

I'm not the cop, I'm the trainee.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Assumed Mafia because inactive, because of birthday trip... Dope.

BTW Cam you’d know it was my birthday if you had me on IG since my FB is deactivated. Shea, Hartie, and Chris can corroborate.

Alright we’ll it seems as if I’m getting hanged up on and assumed Mafia. I just think Summer throwing me under the bus so quickly was suspicious, that’s all I’m saying. Inactivity is an easy target.

Edit: Birthday was 2.13, for anyone who wants to keep track... :shrug
Last edited by AB4Lyfe on Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Ah memories.

Post by Inconquerable »

Hartie and Chris should have come back to play! Especially since this time I wouldn't have tried to vote for Hart like I always did. =P

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

AB4Lyfe wrote:Assumed Mafia because inactive, because of birthday trip... Dope.

BTW Cam you’d know it was my birthday if you had me on IG since my FB is deactivated. Shea, Hartie, and Chris can corroborate.

Alright we’ll it seems as if I’m getting hanged up on and assumed Mafia. I just think Summer throwing me under the bus so quickly was suspicious, that’s all I’m saying. Inactivity is an easy target.

Edit: Birthday was 2.13, for anyone who wants to keep track... :shrug
I feel like Thursdays are wonderful days for birthdays

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

You right, it is. Worked my birthday, then celebrated all weekend. It was fun :)

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Vote: Summer

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Why am I still up?

Post by Inconquerable »

zazisaspaz -> AB4Lyfe.
zazthespaz -> AB4Lyfe.

AB4Lyfe -> zazisaspaz.

Three votes needed for a lynch!

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

vote: AB4Lyfe

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: As in later later, don't wait up!

Post by Inconquerable »

That's a lynch, will have the story a little later.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: unless we didn’t. In which case I will be VERY disappointed by one of two people

Post by zazthespaz »

Inconquerable wrote:That's a lynch, will have the story a little later.
That’s ok, you can just tell us we won!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: WHAT HAPPENED??????!!!!!!! Filler exclamation marks to avoid spoilers on the main page.

Post by Inconquerable »

As the party went on, the drugs that Dr. Hannibal Lecter had administered began to wear off. Will Graham was the first to draw his weapon in Dr. Lecter’s direction. Not entirely surprised, Dr. Lecter smirked arrogantly. “I always knew you had it in you, Will. From the moment I met you, I knew there was a killer in you.” The two circled around the room as Miriam Lass and the sole remaining FBI Trainee looked on.

“Will it feel good to kill me, Will? Will it feel right?” Dr. Lecter asks, continuing to push Graham. “Righteous,” Graham responds, “it will feel righteous.” Graham steps up closer to Dr. Lecter. “You took Abigail away from me,” he sneers. Lecter responds, “And I was about to give her back, but Miriam decided to remove her from your life entirely. She became judge, jury, and executioner all in the same moment.”

Dr. Lecter turns his attention to the FBI Trainee. “And you, FBI Trainee, what is your role in this? Are you, in this very moment, observing or participating?” Graham and Lass don’t turn their gaze away from Dr. Lecter, they know first hand how cunning he can be.

The FBI Trainee pulls out her gun and points it at Dr. Lecter. “Participating.” “Well,” Dr. Lecter says, again through an arrogant smirk, “I suppose I’ve inspired you all to listen to your innermost thoughts.” The FBI Trainee slowly gets closer to Dr. Lecter, reaching into her pocket and getting the handcuffs ready to finally catch The Chesapeake Ripper.

“Only the strongest among us have the inclination to kill. You’ll find out that killing feels good, God must feel good when he kills too, he does it all the time. It makes him feel powerful.” Graham puts his arm out in front of the FBI Trainee as Lass, weaponless in this situation, looks on. Using his free hand, Graham points his gun in Dr. Lecter’s direction.

“We have to take him in,” the Trainee explains. “You have to take him in, I don’t,” Graham counters. Meanwhile, Dr. Lecter sneakily grabs a knife from his desk. He juts forward and stabs Graham in the stomach with the knife. “Don’t make another move, Lecter!” the Trainee shouts. Graham drops his gun and clutches his stomach. He collapses forward into Dr. Lecter’s body. Dr. Lecter holds Graham up.

“You could have come with Abigail and I, Will,” Dr. Lecter says quietly. “Yet instead, you decided your home was with the FBI. Now you must escape all on your own. Go to your memory palace, Will, wade into the calm of the stream.”

Dr. Lecter pulls the knife across Graham’s stomach, and then suddenly falls to the floor after a loud gunshot rings out. The FBI Trainee looks over in Miriam Lass’ direction, noticing that she used Graham’s gun to shoot and kill The Chesapeake Ripper.

AB4Lyfe (Dr. Hannibal Lecter - Mafia Boss) is dead! The FBI (Town) wins!
-----------------------------------------

Congratulations to the FBI! Great game, everybody, thank you all for playing and indulging my Hannibal Lecter obsession. Stay tuned, I have an idea for another round if everybody is still interested. =)

Would anybody be interested in seeing the results of all of the night actions? A lot of this game was decided in the night phases, so if anyone wants to see who investigated which players and whatnot, let me know and I'd be happy to post it.

EDIT: I should clarify, Will doesn't die. Dr. Lecter is a surgeon, he knew where he was cutting. A little season three action there. Anyway carry on!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: vote: Kev

Post by zazthespaz »

Woooo! And now zaz is the only guy left alive with 3 women! Too bad one’s my sister, one’s married, and one’s Canadian. :(

I’m game to see the night actions and play again.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

abw1987
Blood Machines

Re: EAT THE RUDE MAFIA - RESULTS ARE IN!

Post by abw1987 »

*Returns as a ghost to say* I'm also up for another round. Good game all!

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Re: EAT THE RUDE MAFIA - RESULTS ARE IN!

Post by AB4Lyfe »

abw1987 wrote:*Returns as a ghost to say* I'm also up for another round. Good game all!
I am too; but given I’m an inexperienced player, getting Mafia wasn’t going to end well :lol

Also, Cam, it WAS my birthday, wasn’t a tactic ;)