EAT THE RUDE MAFIA - RESULTS ARE IN!

Talk about anything and everything here.
Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: EAT THE RUDE MAFIA - DAY ONE!

Post by Timotheus »

I'm going to bed, so if it gets to voting while I'm asleep...
Vote: nobody
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Although I'm sure I could guess...

Post by Inconquerable »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:VOTE: zaz
Need you to be more specific, Shea. =P

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Although I'm sure I could guess...

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Inconquerable wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:VOTE: zaz
Need you to be more specific, Shea. =P
VOTE: zazthespaz

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

Well. Personally, I'm not gonna vote for zaz in the first round. The man always runs these, let him have some fun. I am tempted to vote Shea, but I don't think he'd be drawing suspicion to himself like this if he were really a baddie.

vote: nobody, since I currently have no appetite for this dinner. I might change my mind and ransack the fridge later, though. :shifty
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

I forgot how tricky these games are

Post by zazisaspaz »

Aww wedding bells for Cam! :cheers

Okay, let’s review...
Good guys: Jack Crawford, Will Graham, Dr. Bedelia, Miriam Lass, and FBI agent townies

Not-so-good guys: Randall Tier, Abigail Hobbs, Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Miriam Lass, Randall Tier, and Hannibal are all able to kill others.

What a plot!

vote: no one

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

Eat: the rude
Marry: zazthespaz
Kill: the mafia!

I'm a lot of fun at dinner parties.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: how do I scratch my right forearm?

Post by zazthespaz »

Just to let everyone know - my "game" was more than an icebreaker for the party. I asked you all who you wanted to eat. 3 of you answered and selected to eat your own teammate in addition to killing another (abw gave a generic response to eat evil, kill the mafia, and wanted to marry me so I'm listing him as chaotic good and not making the total 4).
AB4Lyfe - eat Timo, kill Andy
Micky - eat Timo, kill Andy
Lotha - eat a ghost, kill Shea
Shea outright wants to kill me - maybe he knew the purpose of my "game"? Seems a little strange to me that we have a murderer who likes to eat his victims and 3 of you sided with that mentality... nobody forced you to play, and 3 of you didn't. (ironic that those 3 are all the wolfpack? Yeah, definitely, but I swear I told none of them about this - check the records) So, if I had to vote for someone, it'd make sense to vote for one of these 3 right? I'd say anyone who answers "no" is trying to hide something. I did say, "if I had to vote", meaning nobody is forcing me to, so I will abstain. But if Shea wishes to stab me, I will take the fall with my right hand holding the hole over my heart and leaving you with one bullet:
- Don't cut the meat for the butcher - it's his job to do so.
vote: no one
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Getting close!

Post by Inconquerable »

Shea votes Cam.
Timo, Lotha, Summer, and Cam all vote for a no lynch.

Five votes are needed for a lynch/no lynch!

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

I didn't play because my own name was in the list :lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

Vote: No One

Although, as a special agent, my instinct is telling me to go with [Name Redacted], I shall wait and see how the dinner plays out... :shifty
Thanks Andy!

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

Zaz you trickster! You mean your little game wasn't just a fun dinner party activity? Here I am giving obtuse answers in an attempt to make a humorous impression among the dinner crowd, but it turns out you had ulterior motives all along. Interesting... very interesting.

Given Micky's vote brings us to 5 "no votes", it seems we already have a decision so I will abstain from voting and risk pissing someone off, especially given the lack of information at this point.

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Re: how do I scratch my right forearm?

Post by zazisaspaz »

zazthespaz wrote:Just to let everyone know - my "game" was more than an icebreaker for the party. I asked you all who you wanted to eat. 3 of you answered and selected to eat your own teammate in addition to killing another (abw gave a generic response to eat evil, kill the mafia, and wanted to marry me so I'm listing him as chaotic good and not making the total 4).
I recently woke up so maybe my brain isn’t fully functioning yet, but you are making claims as if they are factual... do you know something for certain, or are you trying to shape our perception to follow your hunch?
How much time have you spent studying the brain, good sir?

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

Technically, I didn't choose to eat a teammate, since Kev isn't playing.
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Let the ripping begin!

Post by Inconquerable »

The FBI Trainees entered the home of Dr. Hannibal Lecter and were immediately given mind altering drugs upon their arrival. Dr. Lecter instructed them all that they were to choose somebody to kill immediately, but instead, they played a party game and chose nobody.

But Dr. Lecter expected this.

Dr. Lecter doesn’t leave things this important up to chance. Not following the instructions of your dinner party host is inexplicably rude. These rude people need to get what’s coming to them… and they will.

Day One ends with no lynch! The night phase (THE RIPPING) has begun! Send me your night actions!

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: EAT THE RUDE DAY TWO STARTS NOW!

Post by Inconquerable »

A fleet of waiters and waitresses enter the dining room with almost all of Dr. Hannibal Lecter’s dinner guests seated around the table. The wait staff place large dishes of food along the centre of the table.

“An amuse-bouche to start us off, perhaps?” Dr Lecter says to his guests. The drug induced guests wearily look at the food in front of them. Will Graham looks at the food cautiously. “Rillettes de Porc,” Dr. Lecter proclaims proudly.

“Pork…” Will Graham grunts.

“Long pig to be exact,” Dr. Lecter says with a hint of a smile. He lifts one of the rillettes up to his nose and smells it. “She was a beautiful pig. I knew her for many years.” Dr. Lecter takes a bite and savours every moment.

The dinner party attendees look around the table and notice that Dr. Bedelia du Maurier and Jack Crawford are both missing. “We seem to be missing somebody,” Dr. Lecter notes. “Our esteemed guest of honour, Jack Crawford is suddenly nowhere to be found.” Randall Tier looks down at his plate. Flashbacks play in his mind of leaping towards Detective Crawford in his exoskeleton and ripping Crawford’s flesh apart. He used the bear teeth on the front of his exoskeleton to rip out Detective Crawford’s heart, killing him instantly.

SHEAKENBAKEN (Dr. Bedelia du Maurier - Psychiatrist) and MICKY (Jack Crawford - Cop) have been killed!

Seven dinner guests remain, four votes are needed for a lynch.
Last edited by Inconquerable on Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Micky
On The Rail

Re: EAT THE RUDE DAY TWO STARTS NOW!

Post by Micky »

Inconquerable wrote:

A fleet of waiters and waitresses enter the dining room with almost all of Dr. Hannibal Lecter’s dinner guests seated around the table. The wait staff place large dishes of food along the centre of the table.

“An amuse-bouche to start us off, perhaps?” Dr Lecter says to his guests. The drug induced guests wearily look at the food in front of them. Will Graham looks at the food cautiously. “Rillettes de Porc,” Dr. Lecter proclaims proudly.

“Pork…” Will Graham grunts.

“Long pig to be exact,” Dr. Lecter says with a hint of a smile. He lifts one of the rillettes up to his nose and smells it. “She was a beautiful pig. I knew her for many years” Dr. Lecter takes a bite and savours every moment.

The dinner party attendees look around the table and notice that Dr. Bedelia du Maurier and Jack Crawford are both missing. “We seem to be missing somebody,” Dr. Lecter notes. “Our esteemed guest of honour, Jack Crawford is suddenly nowhere to be found.” Randall Tier looks down at his plate. Flashbacks play in his mind of leaping towards Detective Crawford in his exoskeleton and ripping Crawford’s flesh apart. He used the bear teeth on the front of his exoskeleton to rip out Detective Crawford’s heart, killing him instantly.

SHEAKENBAKEN (Dr. Bedelia du Maurier - Psychiatrist) and MICKY (Jack Crawford - Cop) have been killed!

Seven dinner guests remain, four votes are needed for a lynch.

This is bullshit :no
Thanks Andy!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Gross.

Post by zazthespaz »

Poor Shea and Micky! Anyone else have that phantom limb feeling with them gone? Just me?

This meal tastes like Canadian bacon and pork roll.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: EAT THE RUDE MAFIA - DAY TWO!!

Post by Andy92 »

What do we get to drink at this dinner?
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: EAT THE RUDE MAFIA - DAY TWO!!

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Red Wine which is really Mickys and mines blood.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: It's sour and tastes like iron?

Post by Inconquerable »

Andy92 wrote:What do we get to drink at this dinner?
Blood orange juice.