EAT THE RUDE MAFIA - RESULTS ARE IN!

Talk about anything and everything here.
Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: Husband at work means more time for Mafia!!!

Post by Timotheus »

zazisaspaz wrote: 7. I think Timo and Andy are both playing too much of the "say nothing important" card and that leads me to want to vote for one of them. It's not a strong case so I will not make it definite yet, however, that's where my mind is at.

Someone give me something to work with here.
There are roles which can investigate during the night, so I'm waiting on more people to chime in. The only thing that's happened Is the zaz-shea thing, and I've given my opinion on that.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

But I still love him #wolfpack

Post by zazisaspaz »

Well this is not at all how I expected things to go down.... fingers still crossed that Cam is being honest and not a genius of a Mafia Ninja

Regardless, vote: Timo

I think he's a bad guy. I don't have much to go on, but a hunch and his unhelpful responses :lol . There's like a million bad guys in this game so the odds are in my favor and I'll be a mess if I'm wrong.

Might change my answer if people add something worthwhile....

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Auto correct is hungry, it wants lunch not lynch.

Post by Inconquerable »

Lotha, zazthespaz, and Timo vote abw1987.
zazisaspaz votes Timotheus.

Four votes needed for a lynch!

Edited to add Timo's vote below.
Last edited by Inconquerable on Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: EAT THE RUDE MAFIA - DAY TWO!!

Post by Timotheus »

Based on what I said before, that I don't think zaz would put himself in the spotlight like that, and lack of extra information, I'm going to vote for abw.

The doctor should go ahead and save zaz during the nightphase.

Vote: abw
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Tim’s drunk

Post by zazisaspaz »

Hahahahahaha what doctor? Have you read any of the role descriptions? :lol :facepalm

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Where were you on the night of the 3rd?!

Post by zazthespaz »

zazthespaz wrote:and there is no doctor to save me.
Timotheus wrote:Based on what I said before, that I don't think zaz would put himself in the spotlight like that, and lack of extra information, I'm going to vote for abw.

The doctor should go ahead and save zaz during the nightphase.

Vote: abw
:wtf

I'm starting to get more suspicious of Timmy...
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

LOL, you are allowed to vote for me for not paying attention. In my defence, if I were mafia, I'd probably have spent more time reading the opening post :D
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

Timotheus wrote:In my defence, if I were mafia, I'd probably have spent more time reading the opening post :D
Haha I was actually thinking this... but he still could be the mafia ninja

Ugh I just don’t know anymore so my vote remains (for now)

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

Welp, one more vote and I'm a goner. I suppose I'll make my closing arguments now.

All I have done at this point is present the facts as they stand, and my take on a possible suspicion. Keep in mind I did not formally vote to lynch zazthespaz, nor did I ask anyone else to do so. In fact, I think it would behoove us to keep him alive so we can see what happens tonight. I do not know for sure he is Dr. Lecter, but if he is, and he kills again tonight, it will weigh as much on my conscience as much as all of yours. If you want to lynch me today, so be it, but I think that would also rob you of some key information (i.e., will I be killed tonight).

One final observation: I called out zazthespaz, and almost immediately Lotha voted to lynch me. If zazthespaz is Dr. Lecter, could Lotha be Abigail Hobbs, who is sworn to do his bidding? Again, this could all be happenstance. Perhaps people are just voting with their gut, and zazthespaz is a good guy trying to turn chaos into answers. Perhaps zazisaspaz's suspicions are correct, that the quiet folks are really the evildoers trying to fly under the radar.

Either way, my fate is in your hands. Given I am under the influence of mind-altering drugs anyway, I accept whatever comes to me. I've already had my fill of blood orange juice tonight.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

vote: abw1987
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: After lunch. YES, AUTO CORRECT LUNCH.

Post by Inconquerable »

That's a lynch, story coming soon.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Night actions please!

Post by Inconquerable »

Day two began and the dinner party guests became parched. Dr. Lecter happily provided drinks, laced with more drugs of course, and convinced the attendees to select somebody to kill. With tensions running high from the death of Jack Crawford and Bedelia du Maurier, the attendees were quick to oblige to try to get some retribution. Eventually they landed on Randall Tier, the Serial Killer. “Good choice,” Dr. Lecter said as he walked up behind Tier.

“That felt good, almost as good as killing Jack Crawford would have.”

Dr. Lecter smiled at his handiwork and rubbed his hands together. He walked off into the kitchen to help get the next course ready. Dinner is next, but first The Ripper must strike.

abw1987 (Randall Tier - Serial Killer) is dead! Send in your night actions!

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Re: Husband at work means more time for Mafia!!!

Post by AB4Lyfe »

zazisaspaz wrote:Y'all. This is insane. I'm actually taking notes on this game hahahaha!

1. Cameron is cryptic as falafel and yet blatant as a banana. I truly do not think he is Mafia. Unless he's pretending to be another player and do the one thing we think he wouldn't do (kill off someone who voted for him) because he's an evil genius.

2. ABdubs is pointing a finger at Cameron, but also begging to remain alive

3. ABdubs may be begging to stay alive because one vote has been cast and it's for him because he was pointing a finger at Cam

4. No one else is saying anything helpful.

5. As Lotha pointed out, there's 4 good guys and 3 bad guys remaining.

6. I am a good guy, unless someone can prove Cameron is lying I believe he is a good guy, AB4lyfe might be too inactive to be a bad guy (even though he could be either and just has a life - live it up dude)

7. I think Timo and Andy are both playing too much of the "say nothing important" card and that leads me to want to vote for one of them. It's not a strong case so I will not make it definite yet, however, that's where my mind is at.

Someone give me something to work with here.
Thanks for thinking I have a life, Summer :lol Actually am up in Canada celebrating my 26th.

abw1987
Blood Machines

Re: EAT THE RUDE MAFIA - NIGHT TWO!!

Post by abw1987 »

*blood gurgles* One... last... kill... *sputters* how fitting... that it was... me... *eyes glaze over*

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

AB4Lyfe: No way!!! Go celebrate with Shea and Inc! Happy birthday buckaroo! (And good job having a life- let me know what it’s like :p)

Aww sorry ABdubs. You went out well!

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

zazisaspaz wrote:AB4Lyfe: No way!!! Go celebrate with Shea and Inc! Happy birthday buckaroo! (And good job having a life- let me know what it’s like :p)

Aww sorry ABdubs. You went out well!
Thanks! Was a great time, but customs took 4 hours today...

Didn’t see Shea, but I’ll see him in Seattle next week.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: DAY THREE STARTS NOW!!!

Post by Inconquerable »

Sorry for the delay, everyone, this is on me! And a very happy birthday to you, Duane!
As the dinner guests began to filter into the dining room again, Miriam Lass started having flashbacks of being held captive by whoever it was who was holding her. Just as she’s coming to the realization of who it was, Abigail Hobbs walks down the stairs to join the party for the first time since it began with blood dripping from her hands. She had been instructed by Dr. Lecter to stay out of sight until he needed her. Now was the time.

“Abigail?” Will Graham says deliriously. “I… I thought - “

“I’m so sorry,” Abigail says. “I was just doing what he said.”

“You killed Nicholas Boyle didn’t you? And Bedelia?” Abigail sheepishly nods. "And now... who?" Will asks. It’s then that Miriam Lass clubs Hobbs in the back of the head with what remains of her left arm. Hobbs collapses to the floor and Graham goes to check on her, his fatherly instincts kicking in.

“It was you,” Lass explains as she pulls the gun out of her back pocket. “Miriam don’t!” Graham pleads. “It was her, she took me and kept me in that hole for two years. She cut off my arm. It was her!” Lass continues ranting as Graham tries to get her to relax, but her emotions overcome her and she shoots Hobbs dead between the eyes.

Dr. Lecter walks by and sees the dead body of his protege, his ninja, laying on the floor, with Graham holding the back of her head and checking for a pulse. Dr. Lecter shakes his head and walks up behind Lass.

“It wasn’t her,” Dr. Lecter whispers menacingly into Lass’ ear.

——————————————————————————————————————

TWO YEARS AGO…

——————————————————————————————————————

“You were so wrong,” Dr. Lecter says proudly. Lass turns around and points the gun at Dr. Lecter, The Chesapeake Ripper. Lass pulls the trigger but it’s empty. Dr. Lecter smiles. “We should get back to the party. Dinner is served.”

With all of the guests in the dining room again, the wait staff place the final dishes down onto the table. Dr. Lecter, Miriam Lass and Will Graham sit down at their seats, these three among the last four to sit at the table.

“Fortunately,” Dr. Lecter proclaims, “the last trainee that appears to be missing, has made it to the table.” The wait staff carve the meat and serve it to each of the attendees before adorning each plate with elaborate decorations and sauces. “Loin, served with a Cumberland sauce of red fruits. Please, enjoy your meal with your friends.”

The attendees look around at one another, realizing that with Abigail Hobbs dead, Dr. Lecter is the only person intending on doing any eating at this party. “This pig was a little ill when he was killed, but I think you will find the meat rather tender, and of course, impeccably fresh.”

And with that, Dr. Lecter takes a bite out of Andy92, his latest victim.

TIMOTHEUS (Abigail Hobbs - Mafia Ninja) and ANDY92 (FBI Trainee - Townie) are both dead!

Four players remain, three votes needed for a lynch!

Lotha
Colloquial

Re: EAT THE RUDE MAFIA - DAY THREE!!!

Post by Lotha »

Good job, zaz!
I think Duane is my last suspect. Mafia seems to have been playing a bit absently.
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

customs was your punishment for being a cannibal

Post by zazisaspaz »

vote: birthday boy AB4lyfe

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Re: EAT THE RUDE MAFIA - DAY THREE!!!

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Wow Summer, that’s just mean :( customs is a punishment that should be wished on no one.