The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by anguyen92 »

I don't know why I keep doing this. I've added seeing Breaking Benjamin/Bush/Theory of a Deadman/Saint Asonia in what's already a packed September filled with late 90s/00s Alt Rock/metal bands. This is actually the 4th show in the same Amphitheater I'm going to in the OC.

On another note, Zaz and Micky. I'm contemplating going to New Jersey for the AB show in May. Try to convince me. Are there any good places that I can eat out at and sights to see at an affordable price?

Edit: All right, NVM. The nearest hotels near Starland Ballroom is way too far from my taste where I can't get a bus ride near a stop to a hotel room and Uber/Lyft is probably too pricey for my taste. Unless you guys are willing to let me bunk with you, I am out.

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

KEVIN!!!! I will come to NJ and then you and I can share an air mattress on Cam’s floor. Oh and my husband will sleep between you and I. So keep your hands to yourself.
Then I will give you a “History of the Zazzes” tour which includes the place where we buried our pet bird Zazu! (That’s right folks, the original Zaz was our pet bird! Now if you look to your left, you will see where one guinea pig, two hamsters, and a cat are buried! Maybe a dog too... I can’t remember how that went down)

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Kev for DD.

Post by zazthespaz »

Lol I was just coming in to respond to Kev cause I realized I never had! Yeah, it's not worth it come out here Kev, if the show were in NY, I'd say go for it, but Starland is in the middle of a field with nothing big around it and NJ is expensive. Micky's family lives close by though so maybe you can do some dishes and get free board!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

I'm probably going to have to pass on the New Jersey show anyway, since Starland has no bus routes and looks like it is in the middle of nowhere as you stated, and the nearest hotel is at least four miles away, so unless you guys want to drive me around the area..... I don't mind chipping in for gas/parking/board etc.

Otherwise, there's booking the hotel for like two nights. That's like $200.00 down the drain. Then booking an Uber to and back from the show. That's another $30.00 there. Compare that to say when I stayed at a hostel in Seattle and San Francisco. It was $50.00 a night to stay and I had to walk only 5-10 minutes to the venue.

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

I'm such a fanboy. But the Edge return story on Monday Night Raw has been so damn good. Metalingus and the Rated-R Superstar return live tonight in DC.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: /wrestlingnerd.

Post by Inconquerable »

UninvitedZero wrote:I'm such a fanboy. But the Edge return story on Monday Night Raw has been so damn good. Metalingus and the Rated-R Superstar return live tonight in DC.
Always awesome to hear Metalingus on TV, and I've been a huge Edge fan forever. But it's really stupid that Beth Phoenix, a former wrestler who was supposed to be one of the toughest women of all time, is injured from an RKO? That's the only thing I haven't liked from this so far.

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

zazisaspaz wrote:Then I will give you a “History of the Zazzes” tour which includes the place where we buried our pet bird Zazu! (That’s right folks, the original Zaz was our pet bird!
:eek :eek :eek

How is this the first time I'm hearing this origin story???

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: 4 more years and I'll have been on TABN for half my life...

Post by zazthespaz »

abw1987 wrote:
zazisaspaz wrote:Then I will give you a “History of the Zazzes” tour which includes the place where we buried our pet bird Zazu! (That’s right folks, the original Zaz was our pet bird!
:eek :eek :eek

How is this the first time I'm hearing this origin story???
I must've said so when I first joined (12+ :eek ) years ago!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

anguyen92 wrote:I'm probably going to have to pass on the New Jersey show anyway, since Starland has no bus routes and looks like it is in the middle of nowhere as you stated, and the nearest hotel is at least four miles away, so unless you guys want to drive me around the area..... I don't mind chipping in for gas/parking/board etc.

Otherwise, there's booking the hotel for like two nights. That's like $200.00 down the drain. Then booking an Uber to and back from the show. That's another $30.00 there. Compare that to say when I stayed at a hostel in Seattle and San Francisco. It was $50.00 a night to stay and I had to walk only 5-10 minutes to the venue.
Hey Kev

If you come out to the NJ show, there's a hotel about 7 minutes from the venue called Best Western in East Brunswick, it's right across the street from a mall, etc.

My family does live close by to the venue, so i could realistically ask them if you could stay (they'd probably say yes). I live about an hour and a half from the venue, so I could always pick you up on the way to the show, etc.

Keep me posted on what you wanna do. Would be cool to meet you. Zaz will buy you lots of beer.
Thanks Andy!

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Hey Micky. Will keep you posted. I'll probably mull it for about a month and make my decision then. Hopefully, this Coronavirus scare will calm down by then.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Micky wrote:Zaz will buy you lots of beer.
Is this offer only for Kev or...?

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: I'm a cheapskate!

Post by zazthespaz »

AB4Lyfe wrote:
Micky wrote:Zaz will buy you lots of beer.
Is this offer only for Kev or...?
Depends on how much money Micky gives me.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: The man enjoys the finer things in life.

Post by Inconquerable »

Not cheap enough to buy off brand Cheetos!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: What I do with the Cheeto dust after, yeah, that's wrong. But before, I'm in the clear.

Post by zazthespaz »

I work very hard (/little) to save up what money I can to buy myself a party size bag of puffy Cheetos once a month! Is that so wrong?!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Save the cheeto dust for the rest of us

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:I work very hard (/little) to save up what money I can to buy myself a party size bag of puffy Cheetos once a month! Is that so wrong?!
Its wrong that you don't share that bag with Inconq, Micky, Summer, and I! :lol Its labeled Party Size for a reason!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: "Another One Bites the Dust" was written for the 32nd anniversary of Cheetos

Post by zazthespaz »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:I work very hard (/little) to save up what money I can to buy myself a party size bag of puffy Cheetos once a month! Is that so wrong?!
Its wrong that you don't share that bag with Inconq, Micky, Summer, and I! :lol Its labeled Party Size for a reason!
Shea, you throw a party near me and get the 5 of us together and I will buy everyone a party sized bag of Cheetos. Until then, buy your own damn Cheetos! :D
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re:

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Shea, you throw a party near me and get the 5 of us together and I will buy everyone a party sized bag of Cheetos. Until then, buy your own damn Cheetos! :D
Or you and Micky and Summer can come to Canada and I will throw the party and buy everyone a party sized bag of cheetos each! :D

Micky
On The Rail

I'm only kidding, you cheetos dust snorting bastard

Post by Micky »

I guess this explains why you always stick me with the check...your cheetos addiction is real!
Thanks Andy!

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

Are you all aware that Frito-Lay recently formalized the name for Cheeto dust left on your fingers after eating Cheetos?

No?

The word is Cheetle.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: I made a cheesy pun.

Post by zazthespaz »

abw1987 wrote:Are you all aware that Frito-Lay recently formalized the name for Cheeto dust left on your fingers after eating Cheetos?

No?

The word is Cheetle.
No Cheet! He ain't lyin!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says