The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
gbruin
MEGLADONG

Who wants some fun?

Post by gbruin »

Everyone tune in to zaz's FB tonight (Saturday) around 7:30 pm EDT. Kick ass live music! See you there!!

https://www.facebook.com/cameron.patterson.3705
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Now the pressure is on...

Post by zazthespaz »

:lol :wave
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Merinda
Sig Queen

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by Merinda »

sup

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Merinda wrote:sup
Howdy, Merinda! :eek :peace :wave

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Merinda wrote:sup
Mafia.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

I need people to play who don’t know about my playing style

Post by Andy92 »

Trying to remember if Min ever played mafia...
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Mafia recruuuiitttttt.

Post by Inconquerable »

Hey, Merinda! Don't know if we ever crossed paths or not, but if not it's nice to meet you!

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Tied for best with like 20 others

Post by gbruin »

Minnie Min Min! :wave :)

One of my favorite all time TABNers. Just look at the reaction to her posting thee lower case letters.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: He's there but he's got Canadian computer issues.

Post by zazthespaz »

Yo, we've got Jackbox games going on in Discord. Shea disappeared and we need a 3rd. Anyone around?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: My computer just doesnt like streaming and voice chat on Discord

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:Yo, we've got Jackbox games going on in Discord. Shea disappeared and we need a 3rd. Anyone around?
I didnt disappear! Zaz is just trying to get rid of me! :(

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Ubik will appreciate this.

Post by Inconquerable »

"And I'm yourrrrrr disappearing one
Vaniiiish, when the streaming's on
But I will come again
And you will let me win
And you'll see I never disappear for long"

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: whens the full song out?

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Inconquerable wrote:"And I'm yourrrrrr disappearing one
But I will come again
And you will let me win
10/10 would sing again

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Masterpiece.

Post by Inconquerable »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:10/10 would sing again
What have you done my little stream?
Cursing my name 'cause again it logged me out
Falling apart, you tell yourself you are
Playing games with the ones who can really see the game

I'm your disappearing one
Vanish when the streaming's on
But I will come again, and you will let me win
And you'll see I never disappear for long

Into your stream, I stumble now
Too tired for support, and it's too late I just hit start
And there you sit like the darkest of skies
Screwing up because this computer sucks and should be thrown out
Should be thrown out, ooooh

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: what is the original song you're using as the base? :lol

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Inconquerable wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:10/10 would sing again
What have you done my little stream?
Cursing my name 'cause again it logged me out
Falling apart, you tell yourself you are
Playing games with the ones who can really see the game

Into your stream, I stumble now
Too tired for support, and it's too late I just hit start
And there you sit like the darkest of skies
Screwing up because this computer sucks and should be thrown out
Should be thrown out, ooooh

Amazing. Masterpiece. Your Magnum Opus, Kristen :bow :lol

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Euphoria Mourning LOOK IT UP!

Post by Inconquerable »

Thank you thank you. Disappearing One by Chris Cornell from his first solo album. Also a masterpiece, more so than my junk parody. =P

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Maybe....we'll see :p

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Inconquerable wrote:Thank you thank you. Disappearing One by Chris Cornell from his first solo album. Also a masterpiece, more so than my junk parody. =P
You're welcome :D Ah okay :P Debatable! :eek

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: Now do Scream

Post by Ubik »

Inconquerable wrote:"And I'm yourrrrrr disappearing one
But I will come again
And you will let me win
:cloud9
For all of the hope that it brings...

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Preaching...

Post by gbruin »

That album was soooo moving.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Scream too many lyrics to change.

Post by Inconquerable »

It really was! And it's made all the better if you cap it off with Sunshower.

Can we turn this thread into a Euphoria Mourning appreciation thread?

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: For those with a "dick sense of values"

Post by zazthespaz »

I might be the only one who enjoys this, but I'll share it anyway. Here's some spam I just disapproved. I've got to assume it was an article translated from another language, and done so in a humorously horrible way. The title is probably the best part, but skimming through I got a chuckle out of some phrases. There was a link at the end I've removed (thus the reason they were spamming)

How to Pass via Your Shit Unfair and Become... a Webcam Irish colleen!

If you've at any time gazed abroad of your window on a rainy light of day and fantasised round being anywhere but the backup, you've apparently considered quitting your proprietorship to inculcate English overseas. That's what Plymouth admin workman Katherine Lemmons, 36, did – she ditched her high-pressure ground to cause a TEFL (teaching English as a transatlantic lingua franca) qualification and associate throughout the world.

VICE: Hi Katherine! What did you do previously?

I intended misled anyone's rocker and neuroscience at uni but evident against growing into that profession. When I graduated, I started working temp jobs in Liverpool, after the most part doing admin – announcement up into notes, filing, replying to emails, that feather of thing. It was unexcelled taciturn meant to be a substitute, but I ended up doing it pro beyond two years.

Why did it suck?

I wanted to upon to account my percipience more – that’s no touch to people who do admin roles and draw up elated them, it well-founded wasn’t on me. I knew I loved erudition and long-headedness, but I was subsumed beneath so much regard g belittle the screws on to pay I felt trapped and unqualifiedly suffocated.

What did you responsive to to instead?

I coach English as a rum set phrase (TEFL) all finished the world. I play a joke on also recently launched my own online band that focuses specifically on empowering women underwater the aegis erudition English.

Was there a lightbulb moment?

Yes – at dick sense of values I was in a convention and the higher- ranking managers were talking tarry with something I strongly disagreed with on a well-founded level. I devour definitely trained principles and don’t like cheating or deceiving people at all – or endorsing anyone who does. I walked uncomplicated into my boss’s giving out afterwards and said “I don’t hanker for after to be comparatively of this anymore,” and left.

At uni, I volunteered dollop ruined students entertain notes in lectures, which to anybody schoolboy meant attending a fistful TEFL lectures a week. I’d start it de facto intriguing – so it was already in the unapproachable of my mind. I’d been so careless in that quarter that I’d been instinctively putting protracted untrained away an view to a rainy lifetime, and I unswerving that the old-fashioned had come. I got a cortege to my parents’ rivalry, where I was luckily capable to dynamic, and played effectively all my chock-full on a month-long bounds to profit the internationally recognised CELTA qualification that would approve me to edify English abroad. A pick heyday in the extermination I had that subservient to my yard, I was rotten! Gold medal stopping up was Singapore, where I stayed on six months.

What do you proclivity most yon your job?

I intended wayfaring! I was irritated ailing and worn out of England and hungry in compensation smart experiences – TEFL opened the door to all of that. I’ve lived in Costa Rica, Saudi Arabia, Spain and China, and accept plans to split through despite up vanguard to more places. I also harmonize lore other languages and forum people from disengage cultures, so this firm is ideal. And at the pattern half a b, I swipe the creature with two backs dollop people – many of my students inherent a well-behaved unchanging of English to be original to stay with their dreams, so I delight supporting them in their straggle to haul someone over the coals draw near there.

Are there any downsides?

In my participation, the emolument isn’t wonderful, and hasn’t been in any state I’ve worked in. You certainly won’t be a millionaire, but in repayment improve of me, front line, tours and discernment are unjaundiced as valuable – or equanimous more so – than numbing indurate unpremeditated, which makes it easier. I’ve once undersold myself on a not uncountable occasions and would assembly people to swot the at all events of living extensively to get together with up accepting a compensation – and without umbrage at entreaty de rigueur in behalf of more!

Where has been your girl job to mould so far?

I loved Singapore! The living repute quo wasn’t the unsurpassed, but if I could find out a compare with to mature it commotion, I’d opportunely living there again. I also partake of a realized unspecific predicament after the labourers of Costa Rica.

What do you whim you'd known approaching your stylish commission in the presence of you started?

How much power it takes to do it. People have in mind with notification to teachers look after loads of holidays, and that we’re tons times bewitching lifetime off. But if you attention not sooner than a great chalk every place from your students and your develop, you comprise to desiccate a masses of oft-times preparing, and it takes a differentiate b reserve of fervid vitality, too. I didn’t suffer from taught any English grammar to reprimand of at size, so it has been representing oneself mephitic to traverse up to speed. Also, as anyone who’s at all times done it knows, working with kids is fatiguing – a confound between congregate deportment and teaching. These days I a postal card foremost to work with adults!

What was the at worst worst wink of an ogle of your alleviate job?

I can’t pinpoint identical peerless signification, but there was fair-minded an unfaltering gad about get of ennui – that suspicion when you’re right-minded stuck somewhere because you champion to transmit a bill. It was pleasurable depressing and I knew I wanted more away from of life.

Rate your persistence gone of 10 anterior to, and without defer:

Unreservedly, it sounds swift, but zero back then. I had no elasticity to figuratively of and was wholly unfulfilled. These days it’s more like an eight. I be in infatuation with the digest unalloyed I do and what I’m studying (I’m doing the corresponding of a PGCE in Spain at the half a second), but I’m not carefully where I yearning to be just yet. Sighting and pipedream are cacophony be that as it may, right?

How prideful do you be aware of when you talk to your mates in shit jobs?

I’m not reliant “holier-than-thou” is the redress word. I craving them to be gratified! But I’d every exhibit, “if you’re not contented – place to turn to verve!” I genuinely deliberate over it’s not at any formerly too till to start again, and what could be more vital than your happiness?

What data would you deliver other people who execrate their jobs?

Be undaunted, because differently nothing is succeeding to change. It’s a cliche, but I apply the spur of way of thinking that it’s secondary to the control of or never. I didn’t participate in anything handed to me on a garb – I worked and saved and chased, but I’d do it again! People utter we immensity actual in olden days, but that’s not true. We beguile up every epoch and obtain again. We not positively go to that great cricket-pitch in the sky to entire's irreversible years – so assign that change
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says