The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Cheeto dust is way cooler.

Post by Inconquerable »

abw1987 wrote:Are you all aware that Frito-Lay recently formalized the name for Cheeto dust left on your fingers after eating Cheetos?

No?

The word is Cheetle.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Beach bod? More like coronavirus bod!

Post by zazthespaz »

I'm working from home today. My roommate was talking to me yesterday about schools possibly being shut down around here and how that would send everyone into a panic at the grocery store. That got me paranoid (and rightfully so, apparently there's already long lines and no cancellations have been announced) so I decided to wake up early to go grocery shopping and get back in time to log in for work. So I wake up, get dressed, brush my teeth, etc., grab my coat and walk out the door and as soon as I close the door behind me, I realize I don't have my keys or wallet and the only door to our apartment is locked behind me. On the first day at the new job that I am working from home. I called my landlord and left a voicemail, my roommate is an hour away at work so I text him, I call my friend who has a lockpicking kit and says they'll bring it by and finally call a locksmith. As I'm talking to the locksmith my landlord says they can over in 30 minutes with a key for me which is at just the time I need to log in for work and fortunately that is exactly what happens, but leave it to me to lock myself out of the apartment for the first time ever on the first day I have to work from home.

And no, didn't make it to the grocery store and now I'm going to have a fantastic beach bod because I'm going to starve during the corona outbreak.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Click there for hot beer and free women!

Post by zazthespaz »

Apparently my discord link had an expiration date of 1 day - my bad! This one and the one in my sig shouldn't expire: https://discord.gg/vEqVyaJ
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Click there for hot beer and free women!

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:Apparently my discord link had an expiration date of 1 day - my bad! This one and the one in my sig shouldn't expire: https://discord.gg/vEqVyaJ
JOIN US! JOIN US! JOIN US! :beer

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Not that I'd buy groceries. All you want is cheese. =\

Post by Inconquerable »

zazthespaz wrote:I'm working from home today. My roommate was talking to me yesterday about schools possibly being shut down around here and how that would send everyone into a panic at the grocery store. That got me paranoid (and rightfully so, apparently there's already long lines and no cancellations have been announced) so I decided to wake up early to go grocery shopping and get back in time to log in for work. So I wake up, get dressed, brush my teeth, etc., grab my coat and walk out the door and as soon as I close the door behind me, I realize I don't have my keys or wallet and the only door to our apartment is locked behind me. On the first day at the new job that I am working from home. I called my landlord and left a voicemail, my roommate is an hour away at work so I text him, I call my friend who has a lockpicking kit and says they'll bring it by and finally call a locksmith. As I'm talking to the locksmith my landlord says they can over in 30 minutes with a key for me which is at just the time I need to log in for work and fortunately that is exactly what happens, but leave it to me to lock myself out of the apartment for the first time ever on the first day I have to work from home.

And no, didn't make it to the grocery store and now I'm going to have a fantastic beach bod because I'm going to starve during the corona outbreak.
If you would have just given me a key to your place you wouldn't have had this problem...

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: That I stole off Micky

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Inconquerable wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:I'm working from home today. My roommate was talking to me yesterday about schools possibly being shut down around here and how that would send everyone into a panic at the grocery store. That got me paranoid (and rightfully so, apparently there's already long lines and no cancellations have been announced) so I decided to wake up early to go grocery shopping and get back in time to log in for work. So I wake up, get dressed, brush my teeth, etc., grab my coat and walk out the door and as soon as I close the door behind me, I realize I don't have my keys or wallet and the only door to our apartment is locked behind me. On the first day at the new job that I am working from home. I called my landlord and left a voicemail, my roommate is an hour away at work so I text him, I call my friend who has a lockpicking kit and says they'll bring it by and finally call a locksmith. As I'm talking to the locksmith my landlord says they can over in 30 minutes with a key for me which is at just the time I need to log in for work and fortunately that is exactly what happens, but leave it to me to lock myself out of the apartment for the first time ever on the first day I have to work from home.

If you would have just given me a key to your place you wouldn't have had this problem...

I can give you my copy of the keys to his place :D

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Pity key?! =(

Post by Inconquerable »

Nooo it's not the same!!!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: No its not a Pity key!

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Inconquerable wrote:Nooo it's not the same!!!
It can be the same if you believe it!!!

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

It’s finally happening!!!

Post by zazisaspaz »

Inconquerable wrote:

:) :dance :) :) :)

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Sorry Andy, but I don’t mean the two of us

Post by zazisaspaz »

Totally random here..... (hehe get it)
but if two TABN members were to fall in love and get married, which of you would want to be invited to the wedding?

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: I’m marrying Lotha

Post by Andy92 »

I think I would be there by default...
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Shea, don't you ever come into my apartment.

Post by zazthespaz »

Inconquerable wrote:

I keep telling you, you took them when you moved out with Garfield - they were on the same key chain as the Lamborghini keys you took.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Re: Andy’s marrying Lotha

Post by zazisaspaz »

Andy92 wrote:I think I would be there by default...
It’s official?! YAY!!!
So who all from TABN would attend?

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Im already in your apartment :spy:

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

see the subject line

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by anguyen92 »

I mean. I wouldn't say no if I get invited, but please note that I am uber-awkward at weddings. Even more awkward than if you meet me in person at an AB show.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: "This one goes out to Kev - here's 'White Knuckles'"

Post by zazthespaz »

anguyen92 wrote:I mean. I wouldn't say no if I get invited, but please note that I am uber-awkward at weddings. Even more awkward than if you meet me in person at an AB show.
What if Andy plays Alter Bridge during the reception?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

1. Shea. Too much.
2. Kevin you are silly! I’m sure you’re nothing but polite and wonderful in person just as you are here! And I feel like you’d be a great line dancer.
3. Mosh pit

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazisaspaz wrote:1. Shea. Too much.
2. Kevin you are silly! I’m sure you’re nothing but polite and wonderful in person just as you are here! And I feel like you’d be a great line dancer.
3. Mosh pit
Too much what? :shrug

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: "This one goes out to Kev - here's 'White Knuckles'"

Post by anguyen92 »

zazthespaz wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:I mean. I wouldn't say no if I get invited, but please note that I am uber-awkward at weddings. Even more awkward than if you meet me in person at an AB show.
What if Andy plays Alter Bridge during the reception?
Well, I can't honestly say no to that, now can I?

I would be a horrible dancer. Probably be worst than Elaine from Seinfeld.

On another note, I just got back from Target to get some cough drops. The line wasn't even as long as I thought it was going to be. Now I'm sitting here at home enjoying this epic Beyond Cali Burrito from Del Taco. This is fine.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

I'll do a drunk version of Wonderful Life.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.