The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
maximzub
On The Rail

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by maximzub »

New month, new things. I decided to start journaling today. I've been experiencing an overwhelming load of emotions recently and I've never felt like this before. I'm being cyberbullied, and as a result my grades are slipping. I have so much homework to catch up on. I don't feel like talking to anybody or playing music. And I still have feelings for Addison. Hopefully writing everything down somewhere will help me get through.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Wheee, I got my passport in the mail today. Everything looks good. I'm all set to plan ahead for a trip to Toronto in February. I may be even more ambitious in booking a trip to London in mid-December. Maybe see AB at the O2 Arena and check out Tremonti Sings Sinatra in the smaller room at the O2 a few days later. I'll mull it over. I don't know if I want to go on a flight that would last like 15 hours or so. I get a little antsy after 5 hours flying to either the Central or Eastern Time zone.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Right? Now, where can I find those arms?

Post by gbruin »

Crumbso wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:34 am
gbruin wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:27 pm
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:40 pm Apparently they replaced Henry Cavill with Liam Hemsworth in The Witcher Netflix series starting Season 4. Welp guess I'll only be watching one more season :shrug
My wife read that to me as she was bumping around the internet and she commented that apparently the people who made The Witcher wanted a good looking Geralt. Now I know Henry is a pretty good looking dude so I was a bit surprised at that from her, and asked if she knew what Henry Cavill looked like. She said no. Hadn't she seen Superman? She said no.

I suggested she google him. There followed a few moments of silence and then the most surprised and contented and pleased little "Ohhh..." came from her.

I may not be getting any for a while.
Better get yourself a Geralt costume...
<insert big heavy Geralt sigh>
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

Just had a completely random thought wandering around my head. If you were to meet your celebrity crush, would you tell them they're your celebrity crush?
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

I wouldn't because Greg is ready married.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: "Love, Actually" him!

Post by zazthespaz »

maximzub wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:23 am Just had a completely random thought wandering around my head. If you were to meet your celebrity crush, would you tell them they're your celebrity crush?
Trying to think of how that conversation would go... I give it 2% odds of going well.

Emma Watson probably walks around and assumes 75% of the millennial guys she sees have a crush on her, right?
Timotheus wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:51 am I wouldn't because Greg is ready married.
Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: "Love, Actually" him!

Post by Ubik »

zazthespaz wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:49 am
maximzub wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:23 am Just had a completely random thought wandering around my head. If you were to meet your celebrity crush, would you tell them they're your celebrity crush?
Trying to think of how that conversation would go... I give it 2% odds of going well.

Emma Watson probably walks around and assumes 75% of the millennial guys she sees have a crush on her, right?
Timotheus wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:51 am I wouldn't because Greg is ready married.
By "going well", do you just mean them not thinking you're a massive weirdo? Because otherwise 2% is pretty good odds!
For all of the hope that it brings...

BennyWhatever
Loyal Follower

Post by BennyWhatever »

Hi :) How has everyone been?
I don't think I've logged in since... 3 years ago? Glad to see some familiar names from ages ago.
:yeahthat

gbruin
MEGLADONG

It's been really weird for 2 years and 364 days

Post by gbruin »

100% flattered. 100% certain you need a better definition of celebrity.
BennyWhatever wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:09 am Hi :) How has everyone been?
I don't think I've logged in since... 3 years ago? Glad to see some familiar names from ages ago.
Hi Benny! Welcome back! Please don't let the preceding posts make you think that there's anything really weird going in this place these days.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Except Santa.

Post by zazthespaz »

Ubik wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:58 am
zazthespaz wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:49 am

By "going well", do you just mean them not thinking you're a massive weirdo? Because otherwise 2% is pretty good odds!
No, by "going well" I mean security isn't called on you :lol
BennyWhatever wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:09 am Hi :) How has everyone been?
Welcome back! Stick around!

I ordered some soap on Amazon and felt kind of bad that a truck was going to have to make a delivery just to bring it to me, but figured it'd kind of be the same economically/ecologically for me to go to the store just to get it. It came in the middle of the night. Apparently Amazon does overnight deliveries (in my area at least) now. I'm sure there's people out there for whom the hours and pay are good, but I still feel bad that it's someone's job to go to people's houses in the middle of the night to drop stuff off.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Woo Benny! Hope to see your thoughts on the new album at some point, always nice to see how it's gone down with people that were around since the start.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

I wish I have that FU money at my disposal so that I can go ahead and book a trip to London to see AB at the O2 Arena without carrying about any responsibilities regarding my job or other stuff of life.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

All right, in line at Hollywood Bowl for Zac Brown Band. This place is a headache to walk around.

Micky
On The Rail

I totally deserved it tho

Post by Micky »

I haven’t posted here in a while, but I wanted to give you guys a bit of a heads up as to what’s been going on with me. I started teaching full-time and I am currently a sixth grade English teacher. I absolutely love my job and it’s an awesome feeling to finally be out of the classroom as a student and finally being one as a teacher!

I also was able to get engaged! I’ve been with my longtime girlfriend for a little over five years and once I secured the teaching job, I started planning when and how I would give her the ring!

One of the most important things I’ve done lately is choose my best man, my younger brother Patrick, and two of my three groomsmen have already been approached and said yes!

Cameron and Andy are two of the best friends that anybody could have. I never would’ve thought logging onto this board 10 years ago that I would’ve met two people that I consider my brothers and they would be standing beside me during one of the most important days of my life. A lot of people have told me that being a groomsman is not a big deal, but to me it is. Their friendship means more to me than I can ever put into words!

Even though Cameron bans me a lot.
Thanks Andy!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: I might do it anyway.

Post by zazthespaz »

To be fair, I threatened to ban Bobby for a year if I wasn’t a groomsman.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

gbruin
MEGLADONG

If you seriously want Cam standing there, better send a driver for him the day of.

Post by gbruin »

Micky wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:08 pm I haven’t posted here in a while, but I wanted to give you guys a bit of a heads up as to what’s been going on with me. I started teaching full-time and I am currently a sixth grade English teacher. I absolutely love my job and it’s an awesome feeling to finally be out of the classroom as a student and finally being one as a teacher!

I also was able to get engaged! I’ve been with my longtime girlfriend for a little over five years and once I secured the teaching job, I started planning when and how I would give her the ring!

One of the most important things I’ve done lately is choose my best man, my younger brother Patrick, and two of my three groomsmen have already been approached and said yes!

Cameron and Andy are two of the best friends that anybody could have. I never would’ve thought logging onto this board 10 years ago that I would’ve met two people that I consider my brothers and they would be standing beside me during one of the most important days of my life. A lot of people have told me that being a groomsman is not a big deal, but to me it is. Their friendship means more to me than I can ever put into words!

Even though Cameron bans me a lot.
Yes!! It's great to hear from you, and even better to hear that after some crummy times how well things are going these days. Happy for you, Bobby. Congrats on the job and pending nuptials!

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Who wants to go to Vegas to see a festival with all of these bands on the bill, but you probably can't watch them all in one sitting?

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

anguyen92 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:16 am Who wants to go to Vegas to see a festival with all of these bands on the bill, but you probably can't watch them all in one sitting?

This is one reason I don't really like festivals. Too many bands results in you being saturated with music by the time the headliners come out. The other reason is that if I want to see a band on a festival bill, I'd rather catch them at their own headliner show where they are playing longer.
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

Felt like this was a day to promote some of Headroom Karma's music.

Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Awesome to see you're doing so well, Micky, and huge congrats!