The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Like a third arm, and I'd take up drums.

Post by MaraCarr »

gbruin wrote:I got my second covid vaccination today. I haven't grown a tail yet, but if I do, I hope it's one of those prehensile kinds that can grab stuff. Because that would be cool.
LOL...that kind of tail could be extremely helpful! :D

We also have the vaccine coming into the Dialysis World. I have been reading the new policies on it that my company recently put out. One "alerting" addendum to the policy that really bothers me is the one on Anaphylaxis. There have been some reports of people having a bad reaction. My mom is in her mid 70's and we have been making her stay in as much as humanly possible. I'm concerned about her getting the vaccine because she is super sensitive to everything. She has a break out if she uses lotion with any type of fragrance. She is allergic to sulfa and just about everything else on the market except coffee which she lives off of. What are your thoughts on this? I want her to get it but at the same time I'm concerned she will have a reaction. :shrug

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Use the normal amount of caution

Post by gbruin »

MaraCarr wrote:
gbruin wrote:I got my second covid vaccination today. I haven't grown a tail yet, but if I do, I hope it's one of those prehensile kinds that can grab stuff. Because that would be cool.

We also have the vaccine coming into the Dialysis World. I have been reading the new policies on it that my company recently put out. One "alerting" addendum to the policy that really bothers me is the one on Anaphylaxis. There have been some reports of people having a bad reaction. My mom is in her mid 70's and we have been making her stay in as much as humanly possible. I'm concerned about her getting the vaccine because she is super sensitive to everything. She has a break out if she uses lotion with any type of fragrance. She is allergic to sulfa and just about everything else on the market except coffee which she lives off of. What are your thoughts on this? I want her to get it but at the same time I'm concerned she will have a reaction. :shrug
Anaphylaxis has been extremely rare, so if she hasn't had problems with the flu shot or shingles vaccine, I wouldn't have any increased concern about this one as opposed to any other vaccine.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Use the normal amount of caution

Post by MaraCarr »

gbruin wrote:
MaraCarr wrote:

Anaphylaxis has been extremely rare, so if she hasn't had problems with the flu shot or shingles vaccine, I wouldn't have any increased concern about this one as opposed to any other vaccine.
Good! She takes the flu vaccine every year with no problems. Thanks so much!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Heard about nudists wearing masks on a podcast. I’m not just thinking about them. (At least, not all the time)

Post by zazthespaz »

Question for the day (since I’m the only one keeping this section of the forum alive apparently): do nudist colonies have to wear masks during the coronavirus and if so, does that mean they’re not truly nude?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

If these are the questions you're resorting to to keep it alive maybe you should let it die

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:Question for the day (since I’m the only one keeping this section of the forum alive apparently): do nudist colonies have to wear masks during the coronavirus and if so, does that mean they’re not truly nude?
Maybe you should google this if you're really curious, Zaz :lol

Nude by definition means wearing no clothes, so if you're wearing a mask, which could be argued to be considered a clothing accessory at this point, you'd not be nude anymore.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by Ubik »

Disagree, if someone's walking along with their knob out and no clothes except a pair of flip flops, I can't reasonably describe them as non-nude. Protective stuff is allowed, I reckon.
For all of the hope that it brings...

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

Ubik wrote:Disagree, if someone's walking along with their knob out and no clothes except a pair of flip flops, I can't reasonably describe them as non-nude. Protective stuff is allowed, I reckon.
LoL!!! :lol

They would be considered Nekkid with PPE!

My good friend recently did an infomercial on this very topic... so interesting that you bring up this fun and debatable subject!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Now if you put a nudist in a box, some guy named Schrodinger says...

Post by zazthespaz »

MaraCarr wrote:
Ubik wrote:Disagree, if someone's walking along with their knob out and no clothes except a pair of flip flops, I can't reasonably describe them as non-nude. Protective stuff is allowed, I reckon.
LoL!!! :lol

They would be considered Nekkid with PPE!

My good friend recently did an infomercial on this very topic... so interesting that you bring up this fun and debatable subject!

Hahahaha!

See! I knew it would be a debatable topic! You're welcome TABN!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Mara, you're very much burying the lede here that you're friends with nudist Harry Potter. Never say wingardium leviOsa to him.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

Ubik wrote:Mara, you're very much burying the lede here that you're friends with nudist Harry Potter. Never say wingardium leviOsa to him.

To late ... you know!? What do you say to a beautiful man planting flowers... naked in his private garden?.. except the words “Wingardium Leviosa”! It was a beautiful moment so beautiful that I had to use...
“Obliviate” to suppress it all! He doesn’t remember anything except his extreme passion for nudity! I of course slipped back into the void... where I happily reside! :wave :hug

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

!!zaz please read!!

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Cant wait for zaz to finally update the site to the new Walk The Sky theme by 2022

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: (not blaming Ryan on this either)

Post by zazthespaz »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:Cant wait for zaz to finally update the site to the new Walk The Sky theme by 2022
How do I keep forgetting to ban you?

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4124
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3468&start=20#p214664

I pushed for it and offered (Inconquerable's) help (she offered to help), but here we are.

edit: Why the f are there 8 different spammers posting today? Did they all honor MLK day and are going full force today? If I hadn't just approved a new member's post for the first time in 6 months last week, I'd probably give up the mod position :lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Since there's no real new music news I gotta talk bout somethin so its the website theme for now :P

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote: How do I keep forgetting to ban you?

I pushed for it and offered (Inconquerable's) help (she offered to help), but here we are.

edit: Why the f are there 8 different spammers posting today? Did they all honor MLK day and are going full force today? If I hadn't just approved a new member's post for the first time in 6 months last week, I'd probably give up the mod position :lol
Noooo zaz plz dont ban me :no It's okay Im fine with the TLH theme I swear :D

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: lazy hacker tips 101

Post by zazthespaz »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

Gonna run it by Micky and get his opinion on the matter first.

And if you're real desperate for new artwork, set your desktop background to the WTS album art, and minimize your browser just enough so when you're on this website, you can't see the TLH artwork on the sides or top.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: lazy hacker tips 101

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

Gonna run it by Micky and get his opinion on the matter first.

And if you're real desperate for new artwork, set your desktop background to the WTS album art, and minimize your browser just enough so when you're on this website, you can't see the TLH artwork on the sides or top.
Fine I'll run it by Inconq and she'll have my back! :D

No seriously its fine :lol Its been so long with TLH design that It'd feel weird without it. :/ :lol

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Slinking back in like a dog that pooped on the rug

Post by gbruin »

Hi, world. What's new?
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: Slinking back in like a dog that pooped on the rug

Post by Ubik »

gbruin wrote:Hi, world. What's new?

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: The Official “Total Randomness” Thread

Post by Andy92 »

Ubik wrote:
gbruin wrote:Hi, world. What's new?
Lol this is the best meme in a while.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: TABN Poet Laureate

Post by zazthespaz »

Ubik is a TABN national treasure.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

That's awesome. I'm glad there's a lot of traction in putting that Bernie Sanders image in album covers. We need some fun laughter back.