"WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE?"-MAFIA GAME!- TOWNIES WIN

Talk about anything and everything here.
zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: FaceTime is allowed, however.

Post by zazthespaz »

I'm voting for the first person to call my mom. Your role will not be considered.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Re: "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE?"-MAFIA GAME!- DAY 2 HAS BEGUN!

Post by zazisaspaz »

WAIT! I had an epiphany while cleaning my garage! The mafia would only know that Gale investigated someone and then find out that someone’s role. Therefore, mafia would not have known Ubik was Gale (unless he investigates himself). So it must have been a random guess, unless Ubik saying he had To tell the police was enough for them to guess he might be Gale. This doesn’t help us figure out who did it, but... well there is no “but,” so just accept my additional non-helpful info.

The Dissident
White Knuckled

Post by The Dissident »

I believe it would be beneficial to think about who Ubik would have looked into based on their past playing experience. I don't know how they operate so I can't really say anything in regards to their playstyle or not.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Re: Send Shea some flowers, Judy.

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Inconquerable wrote:
Andy92 wrote:Feel kinda bad for Shea that your definition of “experience mafia” = not Shea. :lol

Hard to disagree with the logic though. Sorry Shea.
Oh my god, Shea I'm sorry I really didn't mean it that way!! Please don't be offended, I just meant based on how I've seen you play as mafia, what I'm thinking went down in night one isn't your typical style of play.
This is pretty funny :lol Poor Canadian Baken.

I agree with the thought Shea isn’t Mafia, and Summer’s point that the Mafia took a shot in the dark because there’s no way they would have known Ubik was Mafia. So, now what?

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: I bet you’re an experienced igloo builder though!

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Andy92 wrote:Feel kinda bad for Shea that your definition of “experience mafia” = not Shea. :lol

Hard to disagree with the logic though. Sorry Shea.
:lol Its okay, Andy.
Inconquerable wrote:Oh my god, Shea I'm sorry I really didn't mean it that way!! Please don't be offended, I just meant based on how I've seen you play as mafia, what I'm thinking went down in night one isn't your typical style of play.
*takes it that way*....is offended :smashcomp :mope :no

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: What say you, Judy?

Post by Inconquerable »

zazisaspaz wrote:WAIT! I had an epiphany while cleaning my garage! The mafia would only know that Gale investigated someone and then find out that someone’s role. Therefore, mafia would not have known Ubik was Gale (unless he investigates himself). So it must have been a random guess, unless Ubik saying he had To tell the police was enough for them to guess he might be Gale. This doesn’t help us figure out who did it, but... well there is no “but,” so just accept my additional non-helpful info.
I think, and Micky can correct me if I'm wrong, but the role was that mafia could look in on Gale's investigation and if Gale found a mafia, they could then kill Gale no matter who the player was. That's the way I read it anyway.

Micky
On The Rail

who the fuck is Judy?

Post by Micky »

Inconquerable wrote:
zazisaspaz wrote:WAIT! I had an epiphany while cleaning my garage! The mafia would only know that Gale investigated someone and then find out that someone’s role. Therefore, mafia would not have known Ubik was Gale (unless he investigates himself). So it must have been a random guess, unless Ubik saying he had To tell the police was enough for them to guess he might be Gale. This doesn’t help us figure out who did it, but... well there is no “but,” so just accept my additional non-helpful info.
I think, and Micky can correct me if I'm wrong, but the role was that mafia could look in on Gale's investigation and if Gale found a mafia, they could then kill Gale no matter who the player was. That's the way I read it anyway.
Wrong! Gale investigated the killer without knowing their identity. Mafia got lucky.

Also, if you read Gale's death post, there is a bolded sentence, it is a wink at Ubik because he posted that earlier on in the thread on Day 1 and mafia decided to use that one line as their guess that he was Gale.
Thanks Andy!

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

Also if you guys don’t start voting, starting with day 3, I wi automatically send the game into night Mode :D
Thanks Andy!

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

So is it gonna come to this now.

anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Or I'll have Judy re-read and give me the SparksNotes.

Post by Inconquerable »

Ok well I read the role very incorrectly, and now I'm doubly not sure what to think. We can't just throw out votes for anybody at random because we have to be careful of Sidney dying, but we've got to get something going. The only thing I'm confident in (but not 100% sure of), is Summer's innocence because she didn't post on the first day so I don't know if she would have even been on to do anything in night one. I'll do some reading and see if I come up with anything else.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

Andy92 wrote:So is it gonna come to this now.

Pretty much
Thanks Andy!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Only voting cause Micky threatened me in the DMs if I didn't

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

VOTE: The Dissident

dont take this personally, Dissident. Micky made me do it.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Judy take notes!

Post by Inconquerable »

Just curious, Shea, how did you decide on voting for Dissident? Give me a reason to jump on board with you.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Inconquerable wrote:Just curious, Shea, how did you decide on voting for Dissident? Give me a reason to jump on board with you.
See the subject line and the fine print :D :lol

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Inconquerable wrote:Just curious, Shea, how did you decide on voting for Dissident? Give me a reason to jump on board with you.
I never threatened you, jerk.
Thanks Andy!

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Judy doesn't like random votes without explanations!

Post by Inconquerable »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Yeah I saw that, but he didn't tell you who to vote for I would imagine. So why Dissident?

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

Inconquerable wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Yeah I saw that, but he didn't tell you who to vote for I would imagine. So why Dissident?
I didn’t tell him who to vote for :slam
Thanks Andy!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Micky never actually threatned me that was a joke

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Micky wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
I never threatened you, jerk.
Wow Micky first threats now name calling?! :mope :lol

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Inconquerable wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Just cause :shrug

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: It is Friday...

Post by zazthespaz »

Have we reached the point in the game where we can "vote: shea" without consequence?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says