"WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE?"-MAFIA GAME!- TOWNIES WIN

Talk about anything and everything here.
Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE?"-MAFIA GAME!- DAY 2 HAS BEGUN!

Post by Ubik »

The Dissident wrote:I believe it would be beneficial to think about who Ubik would have looked into based on their past playing experience. I don't know how they operate so I can't really say anything in regards to their playstyle or not.
This was the right question! Unfortunately Andy also knew of my suspicions and murdered me.
For all of the hope that it brings...

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE?"-MAFIA GAME!- TOWNIES WIN

Post by MaraCarr »

Sorry I was unable to participate this time but was following along. I’m still a little confused on exactly how to play. I’m researching it! :D

On the subject of horror... I just watched a really good one! It’s called “The Descent”! Older movie but WoW! Lots of action... edge of your seat! Betrayal! It was really Good! I’m a little shaken up right now! :eek

Epix is having a free week!
Thanks for the entertaining forum.
Last edited by MaraCarr on Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Re: "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE?"-MAFIA GAME!- TOWNIES WIN

Post by zazisaspaz »

MaraCarr wrote:Sorry I was unable to participate this time but was following along. I’m still a little confused on exactly how to play. I’m researching it! :D .
With all these fancy and super creative versions, I don’t know how to play half the time either, but it’s still fun! The authors are also always nice about helping you out if you need it :) Can’t wait for you to join!