SURVIVOR MAFIA - GAME OVER!!!

Talk about anything and everything here.
zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Re: SURVIVOR MAFIA - DAY THREE!!!

Post by zazisaspaz »

At this point, I’m only certain about Lotha and Silver. The clockmaker will probably kill a townie at night and win first place, then the mafia will probably kill a townie although probably not me just so they can pin the blame on me still. Then there would be 2 mafia and 1 townie remaining. This means we need all townies to vote off a mafi today.
I’m not sure what The Dissident or Mara are. Micky, why are you convinced Mara is mafia? The only one I know for sure is Lotha and that’s based on her not responding to my last message but instead suddenly turning the blame on me.

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

Mara is looking more and more like Summer's partner to me. But I won't change my vote because I'm sure about Summer and not sure about Mara. She could be mafia but I think it's more likely she's misled. I'd like to know your reasoning too, Micky.

And Silver, you need to vote with town because as you can see, the mafia would much rather vote the Clockmaker than have one of theirs lynched today. That's why Summer still hasn't voted - she'd prefer it to be your vest knocked off today so they're the only ones who win.
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

Lotha wrote: And Silver, you need to vote with town because as you can see, the mafia would much rather vote the Clockmaker than have one of theirs lynched today. That's why Summer still hasn't voted - she'd prefer it to be your vest knocked off today so they're the only ones who win.
To clarify, I just said in my previous post that I want all of us townies to vote off mafia (not clockmaker). Please don’t let it get twisted by other members putting words in my mouth. :)

I haven’t yet voted because I want to listen to my townie team and try to get us all on the same page. I’m not sure if Lotha and Mara are trying to distance themselves because they’re a mafia team, or Mara is genuinely a townie.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

My reason for voting Mara is simply a hunch. That’s all. Her and silver also haven’t posted frequently, which is fine, but they’re the 2 I have the least amount to go off of so it was going to be between the two of them.

Lotha’s argument had me thinking summer, but then I remember that summer once helped me with a school paper so she could never be mafia, could she? (All sarcasm, btdubz)

So at this point I don’t want to choose between either lotha or summer, and Mara is been suspicious to me all game.
Thanks Andy!

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

Hahahaha fair enough, Micks.
Mara could very well be mafia, but I gotta stick to what I know. There’s plenty of room on this wagon, so I hope you all feel free to jump on!
Things to keep in mind:
1) Lotha has put words in my mouth multiple times
2) I submitted a screenshot of my conversation with Lotha. That’s a bold thing to do.
*Speculation: Either I’m very bored and highly skilled at Photoshop and created a fake conversation to convince you that Lotha was spreading misinformation, or I was trying to show Lotha actually was spreading misinformation. Wouldn’t a fake have stronger evidence?*
3) Lotha has brought up suspicion about Mara name a few times.

Vote: Lotha

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

This is basically like an episode of a TV show to me where I have to decide between shooting two people I love.
Thanks Andy!

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

zazisaspaz wrote: 1) Lotha has put words in my mouth multiple times
I have not said anything that you didn't say yourself. :shrug You shouldn't have tried to claim a role to me and think I wouldn't have the balls to call you out on it in the thread in case you got it wrong.
zazisaspaz wrote:2) I submitted a screenshot of my conversation with Lotha. That’s a bold thing to do.
It's not bold, it's cheating, and you already had a slap on the wrist for it. Would a townie resort to that? After all, if you cheat, you also lie.
zazisaspaz wrote:*Speculation: Either I’m very bored and highly skilled at Photoshop and created a fake conversation to convince you that Lotha was spreading misinformation, or I was trying to show Lotha actually was spreading misinformation. Wouldn’t a fake have stronger evidence?*
All you did was cut out the part where you mention Mara so you could make it seem like I was lying, while not denying the truth -- that the conversation really happened. Doesn't take a lot of skill. Ever wondered why the rules specifically state you can't show a screenshot of your role? It isn't just because it's easy, lazy proof. It's also because it's very easily faked. That's one of the reasons why I didn't post my receipts immediately after you. A screenshot proves nothing, other than the fact that you aren't above cheating.
zazisaspaz wrote:3) Lotha has brought up suspicion about Mara name a few times.
I have, because the only person I can trust to be town is Micky. Mara and Dissident could either be your partner. I guess I'll see which one it is by who they vote.
zazisaspaz wrote:
Lotha wrote: And Silver, you need to vote with town because as you can see, the mafia would much rather vote the Clockmaker than have one of theirs lynched today. That's why Summer still hasn't voted - she'd prefer it to be your vest knocked off today so they're the only ones who win.
To clarify, I just said in my previous post that I want all of us townies to vote off mafia (not clockmaker). Please don’t let it get twisted by other members putting words in my mouth. :slight_smile:
Summer, a few posts earlier:
zazisaspaz wrote:5. I would like to wait and see if we’re going to all vote Silver, otherwise I need to vote Lotha because she’s the only confirmed mafia that I know of thus far.
That's literally you saying you would rather vote for the Clockmaker, and then your next option is town (me). So, Silver, you know what to do.

The Dissident
White Knuckled

Post by The Dissident »

Sorry all been super busy irl the past few days. I'm going to put a vote down on Summer as I personally feel this is the most logical point of action based on the evidence provided currently.

Vote: Summer

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

:lol
If anyone has any questions, let me know!

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Getting spicy!

Post by Inconquerable »

VOTE COUNT!
Lotha votes zazisaspaz.
Micky votes Mara.
zazisaspaz votes Lotha.
The Dissident votes zazisaspaz.

Six players left so four votes are needed for the day kill!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Just cause

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

VOTE: zazisaspaz

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Just post around him.

Post by Inconquerable »

Trying to decide if I play in this or not.

Let's just go with this: to the living players still playing the game, ignore Shea's posts.

Carry on.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: Just cause

Post by Andy92 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:VOTE: zazisaspaz
Dude we were supposed to vote for Ubik.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Inconquerable wrote:.................

Let's just go with this: to the living players still playing the game, ignore Shea's posts.

Carry on.
wow Iconq how could you do this to me :( :no Why doesnt my vote count?! :smashcomp :mope

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

Carry on.
wow Iconq how could you do this to me :( :no Why doesnt my vote count?! :smashcomp :mope
BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T PICK UBIK
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Andy92 wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

Carry on.
BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T PICK UBIK
BECAUSE HE WAS A TOWNIE

Silver
Brand New Start

Post by Silver »

I swear I posted earlier, must have forgotten to hit enter. :rolleyes :slam

This is hard, they both have very convincing cases. Buuuuuut I'm going to have to agree that Lotha's looks more solid to me and Summer's tone just feels more... Off to me? *crosses fingers*

Vote: Summer

(Also side note: this is the first I've seen yalls text color change options and this is fancy, I approve)

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

Lotha votes zazisaspaz.
Micky votes Mara.
zazisaspaz votes Lotha.
The Dissident votes zazisaspaz.

I know there are 6 people left.... 3 townies left. Micky the Adrenaline Junkie, The Marine - ? , and little ole Me, townie #3.
I know that there is a clockmaker and 2 mafia.

After looking at the votes I see that Lotha and The Dissident both voted for Summer, that tells me they are Mafia... they work together therefore they planned the vote and knew each others actions. I believe Silver is the Clockmaker. They will have you believe that myself and Summer are mafia, but that is NOT at all true. It is a brilliant setup because now if I vote for Lotha it will look as though I am teaming up with Summer and we are Mafia....so to prove that isn't the case;

VOTE:THE DISSIDENT

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Even though I’m probs gonna die today

Post by zazisaspaz »

MaraCarr wrote:Lotha votes zazisaspaz.
I know there are 6 people left.... 3 townies left. Micky the Adrenaline Junkie, The Marine - ? , and little ole Me, townie #3.
I know that there is a clockmaker and 2 mafia.
Well seeing as Mara just now claimed my role, I’ll go with Micky and change to vote: Mara

PS - great color choice, Silver! Thanks for accepting our super old technology on this site :lol

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

So either you're both mafia or one of you is mafia and the other is the Clockmaker. In any case both of you are lying. Summer probably just trying to look good for next round's vote by throwing her ally under the bus if she lives.