You Win Or You Die - Game Of Thrones Mafia

Talk about anything and everything here.
Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Deal. Sealed.

Post by Inconquerable »

Ubik wrote:
Inconquerable wrote:
Micky wrote:I don’t understand Ubik’s post
He's saying that I voted for Silver (who he believes I'm mafia partners with) to gain town credibility. Kind of falls apart when you take into consideration that I was working on clearing her as a townie when she wasn't showing up regularly. In this hypothetical situation, why not just keep my mouth shut about her?

If you have time, go through his posts and see how many times he even mentioned her yesterday when she was in the hot seat.
Interesting phrasing, given you say I'm mafia...
Ubik wrote:Bussing your teammate was smart. Gets you good townie points. But I'm onto you.
Come on, you even trying anymore? =P
Ubik wrote:I mentioned her, but was sure that you and Andy were the team. I had a big ol' response to your case on me and added in my case on you. Was wrong about Andy, because you were extremely clever in covering your Silver-partnering tracks. Can't fault that. I think you saw that there was a bandwagon rolling and wanted to get on board before I did.
I mean... you had just as much time as I did to get on that Silver vote too. It's not my fault if you didn't vote before I had gotten on the wagon.
Ubik wrote:This part in particular:
Ubik wrote:As to this bandwagon the started rolling overnight - going with Silver would be literally agreeing with my number one mafia suspicion, unlike that thing with Timo where I agreed with a Timo hypothetically proven town. So unless someone gives me good evidence that Inc isn't mafia, I'm not about to go with the hunch of the guy that she's been pretty happy about the whole game.
Given you'd already highlighted that it was suspicious I'd agreed with something Timo said when he was my mafia suspicion, I was damned if I did and damned if I didn't. You then retreated from your own argument against Silver as you no longer had the mechanical backing, but then said you were again happy to vote for her when she got mixed up with our many zazes. This then turned into a feeling that you weren't willing to divulge. None of this was very convincing to me, I'm afraid. I knew Andy was just punting given he'd had it in for Silver since day one and was now thinking his behaviour fit that of a maf.

But I'm willing for this phase to be over with as soon as possible. Micky, Summer, I think we've had all the back and forth we need. Let's end this today.
I don't really need to convince you though? As I said, you and I have to cross vote today. Trying to convince you of my role, and you trying to convince me of yours, is basically talking to a brick wall. But the fact of the matter is this, you voted for Andy who was not your top mafia suspicion because you didn't think that Summer and Micky "were ready" to vote for me. That's in your post. That's manipulation. Andy gets automatic suspicion in all of these games right from jump street, so you, being mafia from my perspective, tried to use that to get Summer and/or Micky to change their vote to Andy so you could save your partner. It's blatant. Smart, but blatant. If I didn't already think you were mafia (and not just because of the situation we're in today, but for the reasons I've mentioned prior), this would seal the deal for me.

And also, you said my derpclear argument on Silver made sense, and now it's not convincing? Pretty inconsistent I'd say!

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: You Win Or You Die - Game Of Thrones Mafia

Post by Ubik »

First of all - there I'm saying with confidence she is your partner. You said I believed you were her partner! But if you think I'm mafia as you say, why would I believe that...

SECOND OF ALL - that was my early night.

You've also misunderstood me there - I said it wasn't convincing to me yesterday when I had to make the vote. I voted Andy because I thought he was your partner in mafiadom, why's that tough to get? It wasn't Micky and I couldn't see Summer being your partner. Given you'd both gone for Silver based on no solid grounds, it made sense. So I went Andy. That's not manipulation by ANY stretch of the imagination. If you don't think there are the votes for one, go for the other - basic mafia play. I gave you a big section in my post about why I was suspicious of Andy. If I hadn't done that, you'd be on solid ground, but I did do it and you acknowledged it, saying you'd have to go back and check!

FINALLY, you've misunderstood again.
Ubik wrote:Inc. Your last argument against Silver at least made sense, even if it was just your word against hers. This now feels like a complete excuse to vote for someone that you've repeatedly labelled an easy mafia target throughout this game. And on the word of Andy, who has been mentioning her as his target from day one (his first deadline vote).
"Your last argument at least made sense" - that she hadn't had the message regarding the stuff from Sam. Makes sense but her word against yours. "This now feels like a complete excuse" - derpclear.
For all of the hope that it brings...

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

How can we end this today when the phase doesn’t end until tomorrow?
Thanks Andy!

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Micky wrote:How can we end this today when the phase doesn’t end until tomorrow?
Immediate votes rather than deadline votes.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: With immediate votes, Micky.

Post by Inconquerable »

Ubik wrote:First of all - there I'm saying with confidence she is your partner. You said I believed you were her partner! But if you think I'm mafia as you say, why would I believe that...
Haha ok, I'm not going to argue semantics with you.
Ubik wrote:SECOND OF ALL - that was my early night.

You've also misunderstood me there - I said it wasn't convincing to me yesterday when I had to make the vote. I voted Andy because I thought he was your partner in mafiadom, why's that tough to get? It wasn't Micky and I couldn't see Summer being your partner. Given you'd both gone for Silver based on no solid grounds, it made sense. So I went Andy. That's not manipulation by ANY stretch of the imagination. If you don't think there are the votes for one, go for the other - basic mafia play. I gave you a big section in my post about why I was suspicious of Andy. If I hadn't done that, you'd be on solid ground, but I did do it and you acknowledged it, saying you'd have to go back and check!
Basic mafia play huh? I mean if you want to talk about interesting wording... =P

No. I am on solid ground, but you're not going to just flat out admit that. Again, cross voting blah blah blah. We'll find out!
Ubik wrote:FINALLY, you've misunderstood again.
Ubik wrote:Inc. Your last argument against Silver at least made sense, even if it was just your word against hers. This now feels like a complete excuse to vote for someone that you've repeatedly labelled an easy mafia target throughout this game. And on the word of Andy, who has been mentioning her as his target from day one (his first deadline vote).
"Your last argument at least made sense" - that she hadn't had the message regarding the stuff from Sam. Makes sense but her word against yours. "This now feels like a complete excuse" - derpclear.
[/QUOTE]

This one I'll give you. I misremembered your post.

The Dissident
White Knuckled

Post by The Dissident »

Micky wrote:How can we end this today when the phase doesn’t end until tomorrow?
Immediate votes, or if all 4 of you agree to have it end. If not the time will just run out when the phase would naturally end.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

Okay, I’m gonna wait for sumsum before I cast my vote
Thanks Andy!

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: With immediate votes, Micky.

Post by Ubik »

Inconquerable wrote: This one I'll give you. I misremembered your post.
Apology accepted.

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Please note, I will not read any responses longer than twenty words

Post by zazisaspaz »

Please know this is done with love...
IMMEDIATE VOTE: UBIK

:wave
:hug
:cheers

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

immediate vote: Ubik
Thanks Andy!

The Dissident
White Knuckled

Post by The Dissident »

Town gathers, they have decided to eliminate Ubik as they prepare to remove the man from town a commotion occurs nearby and the town hurries off to deal with that. Ubik is left where he was standing and manages to escape the towns prison. He remains alive as the night begins.

Vote Tally
Ubik - 0/2 Inconquerable, Summer and Micky
Inconquerable - 0/1 - Ubik

The night phase will last 24 hours see you tomorrow at 10pm Pacific

The Dissident
White Knuckled

Post by The Dissident »

Town awakens and gathers once again in the center, of Kings Landing. Micky is missing, the three members search for him and find his body lifeless, suddent with a quick flash two of the three remaining members fall down to the ground, the third stands with a silver dagger made of Valeryian Steel. Ubik smiles his job complete he is the sole living member of town and has secured victory for the MAFIA

Ubik, Silver and Timotheus have claimed victory

Please note:
Inconquerable had no vote in the next phase. So it would go into a night phase, where Ubik would eliminate a player resulting in mafia having 50% of the playerbase and therefore win the game. I didn't see a point stretching it out for another 3 days.
1. Ubik – Mafia #1 – Littlefinger - https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/wTD3wyrsZVk
2. Micky – Varys - https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/sNbTnJXgRLL
3. Zazthespaz – Sansa - https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/e9ci8uGfQb8
4. Lotha – Tyrion - https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/pbkVF3CYQ5Ln
5. Silver – Mafia #2 – Ramsay - https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/6Vpg4SPam7a
6. Zazisaspaz – Gendry - https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/QyJW9Pemwr2qM
7. Timotheus – Mafia #3 – The Mountain - https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/qJmAVUCqKUEX
8. Inconquerable – Sam - https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/pDjdJpruJh6b5
9. Andy92 – Aemon - https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/qJerYLgvwAsB
Observers - https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/ivBYEDpBC9b
Mafia - https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/jLdkREs9A46

I will be deleting quick topics on Sunday.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Annoying in the thread, not sorry.

Post by Inconquerable »

Good game, mafia! Special shootout to Timo for convincing me in the end that something real weird had happened when he was being voted out. Still slightly angry about it. =P

Thanks for hosting, Dissident! Hope I wasn't too annoying in my QT. =P

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

Whoops! Sorry townies, I dropped the ball here.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Luckiest win of all time? Quite possible. Well played all, thanks to Dissident for a really interesting game with all the role uncertainty, and apologies to Timo for the unceremonious and unconvincing bussing.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: It was just sitting there waiting to be said.

Post by Inconquerable »

All good, Summer it was fun!

Also hey, Ubik, stop littlefingering Andy and I. God.

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

LITTLEFINGERING
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Possible new sig
As night falls you put your arm around Andy92 and bring him inside your brothel, you keep him very occupied throughout the evening...

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

Hahahahahhahaah I'm dying

do it you coward
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: PM me if you need pics of Andy.

Post by zazthespaz »

Good game! Had fun from start to finish, even while watching from the sidelines. Maybe I'll role drop for myself in the future more often! (And lie when I'm mafia!)
Ubik wrote:Possible new sig
As night falls you put your arm around Andy92 and bring him inside your brothel, you keep him very occupied throughout the evening...
Anyone up for a fan art challenge?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says