WWE

Talk about anything and everything here.
AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Re: WWE

Post by AllC392Was »

NXT is so awesome! SOOOO MUCH TALENTTTT

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

AllC392Was wrote:NXT is so awesome! SOOOO MUCH TALENTTTT
I KNOW!! It literally blows my mind how all that talent could be sitting in the minor leagues, but that's good for me! It's a thousand times better than WWE at the moment
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Woo! WWE is back!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

Thought I'd revive this just for the sake of saying I am FINALLY about to cross a huge item off my bucket list. Will be going to this years Wrestlemania as well as the NXT Takeover event the night before with my brother and some friends. CAN'T WAIT!!
Rock Never Dies

tzAB
Brand New Start

Post by tzAB »

This Wrestlemania isn't looking all that great...

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

tzAB wrote:This Wrestlemania isn't looking all that great...
Agreed, but it'll be a long time before it is within traveling distance for me AND I can afford it. Gotta take the opportunity while it's in front of me
Rock Never Dies

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

AHart96 wrote:
tzAB wrote:This Wrestlemania isn't looking all that great...
Agreed, but it'll be a long time before it is within traveling distance for me AND I can afford it again. Gotta take the opportunity while it's in front of me
Rock Never Dies

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

EDIT: double post
Rock Never Dies

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

#ThankYouTaker

tzAB
Brand New Start

Post by tzAB »

Man, I've been watching WWE since I was little. I was two when Taker debuted so I've basically been there since the beginning and that retirement came out of nowhere and that was hard to watch.

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

AHart96 wrote:
AllC392Was wrote:NXT is so awesome! SOOOO MUCH TALENTTTT
I KNOW!! It literally blows my mind how all that talent could be sitting in the minor leagues, but that's good for me! It's a thousand times better than WWE at the moment
I had to quote this one, since it's from December 2014. I bet about half the decent main roster is now made up of the guys and girls that post was written about! I've kind of lost track of what's going on in NXT lately since all those guys came up. I'd actually lost track of most of WWE for the past couple years, but got sucked back in over Mania season.
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

I think I just saw Nikki Bella on the Las Vegas Strip. Damn... John Cena is a lucky dude.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

For those who still watch:

BRAUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

AB4Lyfe wrote:For those who still watch:

BRAUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is the fucking man. An absolute travesty he hasn’t held the title yet and won’t anytime soon.

In other news, HYPED that they signed Ricochet and War Machine
Rock Never Dies

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

AHart96 wrote:
AB4Lyfe wrote:For those who still watch:

BRAUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is the fucking man. An absolute travesty he hasn’t held the title yet and won’t anytime soon.

In other news, HYPED that they signed Ricochet and War Machine
“Get these hands like your partner” was my favorite moment in so long :lol Same with the return of the Curb Stomp!

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

I only watch Total Divas. I don't even watch WWE. I just find it entertaining and many of the women attractive. That is all I have to contribute to this thread. Thank you for your time.

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

I really, really wish the Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt feud was being worked a little harder. There was a time I considered Bray AND the Wyatt Family the coolest damned thing to happen in wrestling. The Bludgeon Brothers are alright on Smackdown. And of course Braun is tearing it up on Raw. Who would have guessed their enigmatic leader would be floundering after the faction split. So much more than competitive manic laughing could be done with the Woken one.
I'm enjoying The Bar as a tag team, but there's fuck-all else going on with the tag team division...Maybe the Bludgeon Brothers make the jump over to Monday nights?
For once I'm rooting for Roman Reigns, as long as Cock Lesnar finally let's his money hungry, part time mitts off of the Universal title... That promo Roman "shot" was damn fine and all true.
Asuka, Nia, Bayley and Sasha are badass ladies and still carrying the women's revolution on their shoulders.
The Mix still exists, huh...? A turd that won't flush. One of the top heels in the game I love to despise. He's doing good things for the IC title with Finn Balor and Seth Rollins.
I'm anxious to see Ricochet in NXT! That dude's been on my radar for ten years now. That double rotation moonsault is a spectacle... Dream match with Neville in the future?
Neville. Adrian Neville. Pac. However you've known him, he's been the real deal for years in the UK. Put on a clinic against AJ Styles in 1PW a few years back. One of my favorite matches ever. Let's hope he gets his deserved push on his return...

A lot of interesting stuff going on in the WWE these days...

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

I tuned in to SmackDown a while back, and thought... "who the fuck, the Bludgeon Brothers?" I'm glad they're back together, but that name sounds like a bad e-fed pairing. Just bugs me that they split up the whole faction with Bray, when him being this enigmatic cult leader was the whole reason they were around. Now they're just... random big scary dudes with no direction. Same with Braun, I hadn't watched when he split from the Family, and wondered why all of a sudden everyone was in love with him as a singles guy. I still don't really see it.

And I knew this was going to happen with Matt. Dude went out and created something amazing, and special, and actually sort of fresh (even if much of it is ripped off from Doctor Who), and Vince goes out and snatches him up and proceeds to do nothing with him and Jeff for like a year, and then when Matt finally "breaks," it's just this neutered, repetitive, pointless lite version of what it was. Sucks, wondering what else Matt and Jeff could have done with it had they been left alone to keep it flourishing in TNA and wherever else. (EDIT - I see they've started getting into the "compound" vignettes. Cool, but still kind of a rehash of what we've already seen.)

Just like going out and getting the Bullet Club. Vince had Finn Balor already, so he goes out and signs Anderson and Gallows, and AJ, and... doesn't put them together? Keeps them all split up on separate shows? Fucking, why? You have one of the hottest factions in the world, sign the core members, and just sit on them as separate entities. Pissed me off.

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

DANIEL BRYAN JUST GOT CLEARED TO RETURN :D :D :D :D :D A day I never thought would happen in WWE, this really is big news. Shit just got a whole lot more interesting
Rock Never Dies

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

I'm sure he's going to get hotshotted onto a tag match for Mania, but damn... they should just slip him into the World Title match. He never lost it. He should really stake that claim.

But man. How about a Bryan / Nakamura match? Cannot wait!