WWE

Talk about anything and everything here.
Jim
Blood Machines

WWE

Post by Jim »

Did anyone else see the briefcase break at MITB... Creating John Cena as the winner, no matter what was planned? LOL! Funny if Big Show was supposed to win and it broke and Cena had to play happy...

Brilliant.

Havent seen RAW from this week so no spoilers!

Macca
Greg

Re: WWE

Post by Macca »

Cena was the planned winner. The briefcase breaking wasn't supposed to happen, but he was supposed to win it like a second afterwards after he'd knocked the Big Show off.
AllC392Was wrote:How is Macca funny?

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Yeah i knew that, it was lucky he was... Its just typical WWE to fuck up such a big decision like if Big Show was supposed to win lol

Hell of a PPV, best one since WrestleMania i reckon

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

I actually think Extreme Rules has been the best ppv of the year, preferred it to Wrestlemania, it was mainly just Mania rematches but the matches were much better at Extreme Rules.

But yeah, MITB is always a good ppv, LOVED that Ziggler won the WH Title briefcase, he's probably my favourite in the company right now. Preferred last years ppv as a whole though.

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Dude i love Ziggler too! Odd how such a heel with an annoying manager can grab the fans like that, i like his wrestling style and swagger. Very good B+ superstar

Still doesnt match my love for CM Punk though. Dude's just got it. Even if this AJ/Daniel Bryan (C- superstar) shit is going on.

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Raw 1000 is next week, im pretty excited for it! Seeing as The Rock, who said he's never leaving the WWE, who hasnt been seen since WM28... Is back!

Looking like this...

:lol

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Seriously...

Hench doesnt even describe the physical state this 40 year old man is in right now.

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

Yeah he's a fuckin beast. But to be fair to The Rock, he's been at more shows over the past year than The Undertaker has. He hasn't really left, he's a lot more involved with the company now than he used to be, he's just a part timer these days. I never ever expected that he would return full time when he said he wouldn't leave, I think he just meant he wouldn't be gone for another 7 years like he was before.

Next weeks Raw should be good, looking forward to seeing some old faces again. You can bet that The Rock won't be the only big name there, I imagine Stone Cold will make an appearance, Lesnar and DX are already confirmed. I'd love for the New Age Outlaws and X-Pac to show up for a DX reunion, but I'm 99% certain it'll just be HHH and HBK.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Roids.
Photobucket cash grab.

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Yeah same, Road Dogg was recently placed back on the payroll too wasn't he so i should he will be around somewhere

I'd love to see Stone Cold and Mick Foley make appearances, along with Vinnie Mac and JR. This without JR, would be a disaster.

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

HAHAHAHAHAHA I rofl'd so hard when Mae Young and her "son" showed up on Raw last night hahahahahaha tremendous

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

HAVENT WATCHING #RAW1000 YET!!! no spoilers!!

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Man i just got done watching #RAW1000.

Epic. Shame CM Punk is resorting to a heel-esque style to keep his title!

The Rock is the greatest of all time, ever.

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

Love that Punk turned heel, he's much better as a heel. Some people are just natural heels, Punk is one of them.

Fletch
Loyal Follower

Post by Fletch »

Best ever IMPO

[youtube]http://youtu.be/QJ5nxq5CZ7k[/youtube]

on a side note "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

I much prefer Punk as a fan favourite, with the WWE 13 game coming out and new belt design on the way.. I thought he would've kept up the "peoples champion" style for at least another 6 months!

WWE is so much better with The Rock in it, no matter when or where. It just is.

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

I really hope that it's Punk vs Rock at the Rumble and not Cena, I don't want to see Cena vs Rock again. I think the promos between The Rock and Punk could be excellent, I honestly think Punk could destroy The Rock on the mic if he was given the chance.

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Nobody will ever destroy The Rock on the mic man, thats the whole point in The Rock. He's one of VERY few A* superstars that will never "depreciate" or lose in a battle of wits. Like Hulk Hogan and Shawn Michaels, it'd be impossible for The Rock to lose any reputation from now on. He's a dead-cert Hall Of Famer... CM Punk will have a LONG way to overcome The Rock.

And personally, i would LOVE him to come back full time, at least until WrestleMania or Summerslam as the champ, one last time. He's 40+ now... It's time for superstars half his age to start making their way through the crowd now, even if the Attitude Era stars will always be our favourites.

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

Well I imagine if he wins the title at the Rumble he would need to be back full time. Can't exactly have a champ who shows up once every 4 months. I could see him winning it at the Rumble and losing it at WM.

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

I'd be happy with that