How to disable pm?

Talk about anything and everything here.
belleSwave
Brand New Start

How to disable pm?

Post by belleSwave »

Hello i am new user and i would to ask you, How to disable a pm?

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Totally spam

Post by zazthespaz »

There is no way to disable private messages (pm) but I think you mean the post limit that hides posts from new people. We do this to prevent spammers from posting garbage and viruses to the boards by constantly making new accounts and new threads with bad links in them. So post like you normally would and assuming you don’t post spam or try to promote another website or sell something, I won’t ban you!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

gbruin
MEGLADONG

You know, the good kind!

Post by gbruin »

zazthespaz wrote:There is no way to disable private messages (pm) but I think you mean the post limit that hides posts from new people. We do this to prevent spammers from posting garbage and viruses to the boards by constantly making new accounts and new threads with bad links in them. So post like you normally would and assuming you don’t post spam or try to promote another website or sell something, I won’t ban you!
Zaz is a benign fascist.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: I'm every person you need to be!

Post by zazthespaz »

gbruin wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:There is no way to disable private messages (pm) but I think you mean the post limit that hides posts from new people. We do this to prevent spammers from posting garbage and viruses to the boards by constantly making new accounts and new threads with bad links in them. So post like you normally would and assuming you don’t post spam or try to promote another website or sell something, I won’t ban you!
zaz is a benign fascist.
Wanna join my cult of personality?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

gbruin
MEGLADONG

MAZA 2020!

Post by gbruin »

Make America Zaz Again!
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Re: I'm every person you need to be!

Post by TenaciousBe »

zazthespaz wrote:
gbruin wrote:
zaz is a benign fascist.
Wanna join my cult of personality?
Oooh, an excuse to post one of my favorite videos ever! Lajon Witherspoon putting a little stank on it with Living Colour on Shiprocked. Enjoy, fascist!

Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.