Christmas 2021 : Favorite Gift

Talk about anything and everything here.
MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Christmas 2021 : Favorite Gift

Post by MaraCarr »

My brother bought me a simple sign that is metal with this goat picture on it that say’s “Do more Of What Makes You Happy!” I love it! It’s such an important message!

My kids gave me “Beats Pro” earbuds. I love them!
I’ve been wanting to run again and my daughter knows this. She bought them for me for the quality and because they hook over my ears so when I run they won’t fall out. It made me cry that she paid attention to so much detail. They sound amazing and I can’t wait to run again!

My grand animals, my grown kids, my friends … It’s been a nice day! :) Truly Grateful!

What was your favorite “Christmas Gift” this year?

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Christmas 2021 : Favorite Gift

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

My favorite xmas gift this year is a tie between 3 Halo novels or the snuggie-like blanket with arm and leg sleeves I got to keep me warm and comfy in the evenings.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:53 am My favorite xmas gift this year is a tie between 3 Halo novels or the snuggie-like blanket with arm and leg sleeves I got to keep me warm and comfy in the evenings.
I'm jealous...I want a snuggle-like blanket that keeps me warm in the evenings. Is it electric or voice activated? ...I could just imagine putting all my limbs in some FUR and saying "99 Baby"...and Magik happens! :)

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Its not electric or voice activated, no. Just soft material :lol

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:12 pm Its not electric or voice activated, no. Just soft material :lol
Soft material is a Gift Sheaken! :D