What are you listening to right now?

Talk about anything and everything here.
MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: #ForeverAFreakForLzzy

Post by MaraCarr »

maximzub wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:00 pm I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF LZZY'S MOANS DURING THE BRIDGE AND OUTRO OF THIS SONG. 🥰🥰😍😍

You need to see them play LIVE. She is like the Egyptian Pyramids. Beautiful in a photo or video but will take you to the "otherside" if you make it real!
Amazing Human! I had so much fun in Daytona last year! :)

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by MaraCarr »

maximzub wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:26 pm Well, just a minute ago I said screw it. I'm gonna finally listen to the entire A Dying Machine album by Tremonti.
It is interesting that you say that. I have been working in Tallahassee lately, I work 3 - 16 hour shifts. On my day off I like to explore. I decided to go to Rosemary Beach last week, it is on this side of Panama City Beach and is so beautiful and unique. I really love beautiful beaches and take lots of pictures. It is a 2 hour drive back. I listened to " A Dying Machine" and "Pawns and Kings".

I have to say that every time I listen to those albums they get better. It was a phenomenal drive back to Tally.

I want to visit Floyds in Tallahassee. Well sadly...it is closed. But I will go there for a day and take some nice pictures. 666 W. Tennessee Street.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Bliss

Post by MaraCarr »

Nice Guitar! :cloud9

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Kryptonite

Post by MaraCarr »

So happy to see them live at Universal this weekend! Going to ride some of the best coasters in the world and celebrate Mardi Gras 2023! :peace :D :cloud9

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

MaraCarr wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:15 pm You need to see them play LIVE. She is like the Egyptian Pyramids. Beautiful in a photo or video but will take you to the "otherside" if you make it real!
YES. I'm probably repeating myself here, but I so hope that they announce a U.S. tour this summer and they come to our area sometime other than August. We'll be in Serbia then and I will legitimately cry if we have to miss them. Luckily they're scheduled to play at Upheaval in Michigan in mid-July, so fingers crossed that a northern Illinois or southern Wisconsin date will also be in July.

As a bonus, if they finally start offering Meet & Greets again (which they haven't since 2019), we'll be the first to buy tickets for them. Talking to Lzzy and Arejay (and getting a hug from Lzzy :humina) would be a dream come true. They've told stories about how they once gave their demo tape to Sevendust at their concert, and Sevendust actually listened to it, and since then Halestorm has made a point to listen to any demos their fans give them. So you know what I'll bring as a gift if I ever get to meet them. Lzzy also says they like to take song requests, so I have a few songs in mind: Strange Girl, Apocalyptic, and I Am The Fire. Three songs that they play a good amount, but not at every show.

EDIT: Well, they're playing in Milwaukee on August 4...which is before I leave. YES. TAKE MY MONEY NOW.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

Skittler
Brand New Start

Post by Skittler »

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

maximzub wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:19 pm
MaraCarr wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:15 pm You need to see them play LIVE. She is like the Egyptian Pyramids. Beautiful in a photo or video but will take you to the "otherside" if you make it real!
YES. I'm probably repeating myself here, but I so hope that they announce a U.S. tour this summer and they come to our area sometime other than August. We'll be in Serbia then and I will legitimately cry if we have to miss them. Luckily they're scheduled to play at Upheaval in Michigan in mid-July, so fingers crossed that a northern Illinois or southern Wisconsin date will also be in July.

As a bonus, if they finally start offering Meet & Greets again (which they haven't since 2019), we'll be the first to buy tickets for them. Talking to Lzzy and Arejay (and getting a hug from Lzzy :humina) would be a dream come true. They've told stories about how they once gave their demo tape to Sevendust at their concert, and Sevendust actually listened to it, and since then Halestorm has made a point to listen to any demos their fans give them. So you know what I'll bring as a gift if I ever get to meet them. Lzzy also says they like to take song requests, so I have a few songs in mind: Strange Girl, Apocalyptic, and I Am The Fire. Three songs that they play a good amount, but not at every show.

I love Sevendust too! i am so inspired by John lately, he is doing the run for NDSS and actually doing the Boston Marathon! That is so phenomenal. It takes so much work to run a race like that! You have to be in BEAST mode to accomplish that!

I used to be a runner and watching him do this for charity has inspired me to do the same so I am running the one in Nashville for St. Jude. My daughter and son in law are joining me. We get to run down... music row! How amazing is that? I'm so excited and working on my speed. :)

Lizzy is so BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING! I love her! :cloud9

EDIT: Well, they're playing in Milwaukee on August 4...which is before I leave. YES. TAKE MY MONEY NOW.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Heaven awaits your HEART!

Post by MaraCarr »

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

Last edited by MaraCarr on Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Moonstruck

Post by MaraCarr »

RIP Tawny! Amazing Human “!

I wonder if she ever knew what an impact she had on my generation,

It is a great song.

She made it better! I would not have watched 40,000 times if she wasn’t in it! Just being honest!

Tawny completed every Whitesnake song! When I hear Whitesnake I see Tawny! ❤️

Gorgeous woman! ❤️

maximzub
On The Rail

Re: Moonstruck

Post by maximzub »

MaraCarr wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:35 pm
But have you ever heard this version?

❤️❤️❤️
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

I love that Version!

Post by MaraCarr »

:yeahthat

Lizzy is amazing!!!

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Tool is coming to Daytona! :)

Post by MaraCarr »

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

I've been listening to a lot of Downplay today. I listened to their entire albums Radiocalypse and Beyond The Machine. Radiocalypse is great. It sounds like a bridge between Downplay and Starset.
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Once Dead

Post by MaraCarr »

It’s Incredible! 🙃

Crumbso
On The Rail

Post by Crumbso »

Jeez. I need a lie down now. That's some heavy shit.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

I can't stop listening to Dracul Gras. The build-up from 7:55 to the drop at 8:08 :cloud9 But 7:55 to 9:56 is the highlight of the whole record for me.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

Crumbso wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:54 pm
Jeez. I need a lie down now. That's some heavy shit.

You had me when you said you need to lie down. That was very intense. I respect it!

Crumbso
On The Rail

Post by Crumbso »

MaraCarr wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:15 pm
Crumbso wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:54 pm Jeez. I need a lie down now. That's some heavy shit.

You had me when you said you need to lie down. That was very intense. I respect it!
Intense is the word. It just keeps changing too. Songs like these take a while to properly sink in for me.

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

Not listening to anything right now as I just woke up.

But last night, I waited until the minute it dropped to listen to the new Pop Evil album. I like about half of it. Has anybody else here heard it? What do you think?
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!