What are you listening to right now?

Talk about anything and everything here.
UninvitedZero
Isolated

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by UninvitedZero »

Does anyone else here like Korn?

They've been on a roll since Brian "Head" Welch returned and their new album, Requiem is no different!

I'm used to lengthier Korn records full of spooky interlude tracks and things... This album is a good change of pace! 9 tracks and a solid 33 minutes of straight up tunes. It's heavy and less electronic influenced than the couple previous albums. Start The Healing and Lost In The Grandeur are standouts for me!

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

Cranking the new Battle Beast album. Their name kinda always makes me go meh but their music is great. Noora rules.

Battle Beast - The Eye Of The Storm

Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: They’re watching us… (watching us)

Post by MaraCarr »

zazthespaz wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:48 pm
MaraCarr wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:45 pm My daughter watched the new spiderman movie... She said she cried 3 times and it was Amazing...even more Amazing than the Amazing Spiderman! Anyway after we talked on the phone for a while about all the spiderman movies... I just could not help but take it back to the first one that I loved watching!

:mtrocks
I’ve been thinking of this song since you posted it (it was my jam in 6th grade when it was released) and then I saw an SNL video from last night and the song made an appearance which made the sketch even better!

LOL! I love it!

I am 3 days post surgery... sorry been MIA...recovering. :D Tonight is the first night I feel like dancing...been listening to Brittany. I have had to suddenly accept a lot of new changes but I am very happy about them. I can finally slow down just a little. No more jet setting. :) ....well at least not every week. I love to fly so I will still be doing that ...but just not as much.

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

The Man in Black...

Post by MaraCarr »

:peace

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

The Man in Black...

Post by MaraCarr »

maximzub
On The Rail

Re: The Man in Black...

Post by maximzub »

MaraCarr wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:25 pm

Such a classic. Johnny Cash's Greatest Hits was one of two CDs that I grew up listening to.
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

maximzub wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:42 pm

Such a classic. Johnny Cash's Greatest Hits was one of two CDs that I grew up listening to.
Off thread topic but did you watch walking the line? I thought it was such a good movie! There is also a satire related to that! It’s hilarious! 😂 ( see Movie thread) ;)

I love him!!!❤️ Have you ever listened to Jerry Reed?
Last edited by MaraCarr on Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Alligator bait!

Post by MaraCarr »

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Journey!

Post by MaraCarr »

🙃
Thankful! ❤️

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

MaraCarr wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:24 pm
maximzub wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:42 pm

Off thread topic but did you watch walking the line? I thought it was such a good movie! There is also a satire related to that! It’s hilarious! 😂 ( see Movie thread) ;)

I love him!!!❤️ Have you ever listened to Jerry Reed?
Yes, I've watched I Walk The Line! Agreed!
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Smith & Myers - Bad at Love

To me, this kind of song feels like the most genuine these guys has ever been over most of the stuff Shinedown has released in the last 10 years. It's hard to really describe it for me. Sometimes, even as a single guy, I don't mind listening to corny love songs. It makes me go, "I want that, one day. The challenges and the good that comes with love."

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

All right, about two weeks to go before seeing Tremonti and Daughtry for the first time ever in about two weeks. Which means its time to relisten to every album these guys had made. 10-15 years worth of albums to listen to as a fan of both bands for a pretty darn long time.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

anguyen92 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:12 am All right, about two weeks to go before seeing Tremonti and Daughtry for the first time ever in about two weeks. Which means its time to relisten to every album these guys had made. 10-15 years worth of albums to listen to as a fan of both bands for a pretty darn long time.
I saw the Tremonti and Daughtry concert! It’s amazing! Great Collaboration! I’m not going to go into detail… you just have to be there… no words to describe how amazing it is!

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

I love Bad Company! My first concert!

Post by MaraCarr »

Never gets old!

Last edited by MaraCarr on Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

WOW… The Runaways and Slash!

Post by MaraCarr »

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

MaraCarr wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:35 pm
anguyen92 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:12 am All right, about two weeks to go before seeing Tremonti and Daughtry for the first time ever in about two weeks. Which means its time to relisten to every album these guys had made. 10-15 years worth of albums to listen to as a fan of both bands for a pretty darn long time.
I saw the Tremonti and Daughtry concert! It’s amazing! Great Collaboration! I’m not going to go into detail… you just have to be there… no words to describe how amazing it is!
Yeah, after going even relistening everything from Tremonti, even I heard these songs numerous times, there's plenty of songs where I go, "This actually works in a live setting for a tour with Daughtry."

No Sevendust for this tour, but they are playing in Anaheim (in an venue that's a 10 min. drive on one street) in like three days. If tickets get to a certain price, I may bite. Plus the venue would validate parking for the 1st three hours and it's $3.00 per hour. If I get there at 6PM and out before 11PM, it would only set me back $6.00 in parking. That could be a big win for me.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

It's so weird that it's even a question, but such is life anymore.

Post by gbruin »

Pretty sure I'm seeing Tremonti here in 2 days.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

anguyen92 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:44 am
MaraCarr wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:35 pm
Yeah, after going even relistening everything from Tremonti, even I heard these songs numerous times, there's plenty of songs where I go, "This actually works in a live setting for a tour with Daughtry."

No Sevendust for this tour, but they are playing in Anaheim (in an venue that's a 10 min. drive on one street) in like three days. If tickets get to a certain price, I may bite. Plus the venue would validate parking for the 1st three hours and it's $3.00 per hour. If I get there at 6PM and out before 11PM, it would only set me back $6.00 in parking. That could be a big win for me.
7D is amazing! I almost flew to Vegas this weekend to see Tremonti and Daughtry again but plane tix were ridiculous! So although I had tix.. I didn’t get to go. Thankful… I got to see them play already! :)

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: It's so weird that it's even a question, but such is life anymore.

Post by MaraCarr »

gbruin wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:02 am Pretty sure I'm seeing Tremonti here in 2 days.
It is a great show! I loved it! ;)

Let me know how it goes! :)