Video Game Bonanza!

Talk about anything and everything here.
zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Cause I'm a rebel.

Post by zazthespaz »

Ubik wrote:It was a really bold ending, had me thinking about it for days afterwards. How does it compare to the first? Still not finished it yet, though I have now finally completed Half Life (started about 10 years ago) so I'll get on with it.
First and second aren't near as bold of endings, still very good depending on the choices you make in the game, but nowhere as deep. Half life is another story. I played through 1 & 2 a couple of years ago and I can't wait for the third to come out. Can't imagine how others who played it when it first came out feel. I'd probably favor a fourth bioshock over HL3 though.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: Video Game Bonanza!

Post by Ubik »

I think the main one I want is Portal 3. 2 was pretty much my perfect game. But yeah, I guess I could deal with those two as well.
For all of the hope that it brings...

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Which is half the fun...

Post by zazthespaz »

Ubik wrote:I think the main one I want is Portal 3. 2 was pretty much my perfect game. But yeah, I guess I could deal with those two as well.
That would be pretty good, especially if they took the portal gun out of the lab, but then you'd lose the characters and gels.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

HappyHogJens
White Knuckled

Post by HappyHogJens »

Holy sh*t, how did I not notice this thread up until now? Video games + AB blasting through the speakers are the best combination ever! Anyone plays GTA V on Xbox here?

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Then again, look at COD

Post by zazthespaz »

Dead Space is being given away free on Origin. I have no idea what this game is about, but if there's 3 of them, it must be decent.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

I just saw that the developer that did Bioshock 1 and 3 has shut down :S
For all of the hope that it brings...

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Stupid trilogies.

Post by zazthespaz »

Noooo! Kind of figured infinite might be the last being number three and all.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Dead Space is pretty cool. I've played all 3 of them. It's sort of a horror/shooter, but I never thought it was very frightening. More gore than actual scare moments.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Titanfall anyone? Want to know if I should buy it.
Photobucket cash grab.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Titan offline

Post by zazthespaz »

Ryan wrote:Titanfall anyone? Want to know if I should buy it.
Just play bf4 and when you're flying jets or helos, yell "incoming Titan" into the headset and crash it right behind a squad mate.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I'm gonna buy Titanfall after graduation in a couple weeks. If you don't have it by then Ryan, I'll let you know what I think.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Cool, thanks Andy.
Photobucket cash grab.

Clyde
Bought The CDs

Post by Clyde »

Back to playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. This time on the PS4 with the free upgrade.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

If anyone here is still having doubts about Titanfall.....

In my opinion, the fact the game does not have a traditional story (more cinematic, no pvp, etc) does not effect the game in a negative way like I thought it would at first. The gameplay mechanics and the overall feel is pretty smooth. I never find myself thinking of doing something and the game does something else instead or get screwed over because of the game itself. Graphics aren't everything, I know, but Titanfalls graphics were decent enough on a 1080p HDTV. The downsides to the game are that there's not enough gametypes, maps, or character customization at the moment, but i'm sure more will be added in the future.

Titanfall = 7/10

Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Jhenrid »

If there are any Rocksmith players in here tomorrow's DLC looks to be AB. Not how many tracks or even if all will be AB but the artwork tease is Blackbird

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

Jhenrid wrote:If there are any Rocksmith players in here tomorrow's DLC looks to be AB. Not how many tracks or even if all will be AB but the artwork tease is Blackbird
Original Rocksmith or the new one?
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Only the cost of 1 AB hoodie!

Post by zazthespaz »

Anyone know anything about Watch Dogs? Just started paying attention to it the past couple of days and it looks amazing! I haven't really had the urge to buy any new games lately for various reasons, but this one seems like a must have!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Only the cost of 1 AB hoodie!

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:Anyone know anything about Watch Dogs? Just started paying attention to it the past couple of days and it looks amazing! I haven't really had the urge to buy any new games lately for various reasons, but this one seems like a must have!
The game is set within a fictionalized, hyper-connected version of Chicago, Illinois, which is managed through a centralised system called CtOS, developed by fictional company Blume. The single-player story is told through Aiden Pearce, a highly skilled grey hat hacker who can hack into the CtOS, granting him access to various electronic systems, either to obtain and control information or to interact with these systems to his advantage.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Bet he Googles "Captain Wikipedia"

Post by zazthespaz »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:Anyone know anything about Watch Dogs? Just started paying attention to it the past couple of days and it looks amazing! I haven't really had the urge to buy any new games lately for various reasons, but this one seems like a must have!
The game is set within a fictionalized, hyper-connected version of Chicago, Illinois, which is managed through a centralised system called CtOS, developed by fictional company Blume. The single-player story is told through Aiden Pearce, a highly skilled grey hat hacker who can hack into the CtOS, granting him access to various electronic systems, either to obtain and control information or to interact with these systems to his advantage.
Thank you Captain Wikipedia, sadly, I knew that information already.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Bet he Googles "Captain Wikipedia"

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Thank you Captain Wikipedia, sadly, I knew that information already.
:lol IF YOU KNOW ABOUT WIKIPEDIA AND THE INTERNETZ THEN WHY ARE YOU ASKING PEOPLE?! JUST GOOGLE INFORMATION!