The Official REVIS Thread (RIP)

Discuss any band that's not called Alter Bridge.

Jaredr24
Loyal Follower

Re: The Official REVIS Thread (RIP)

Post by Jaredr24 »

Miss this band so much. I still haven't heard a band quite like they were. Had such high hopes for a 2nd album but thankfully we did get some new songs. Although I remember in a video blog they posted of the song they were working on "Nothing to Do" and that small portion of that song is still stuck in my head and the video was removed so I can't even hear it anymore. Oh well...maybe one day some of those songs will see the light of day but it's unlikely.
~{AB fan - Go Tops! #WKU}~
”I’ll rest my eyes and let the earth breathe”

JaredWard
Blood Machines

Post by JaredWard »

I know a superfan who was going to try to get a kickstarter going to fund the release but I haven't heard much about it lately. On a positive note.. Justin recently gave his heart to Jesus. :) that's probably not huge news to everyone but it really inspired me and I'm happy for him. He definitely seems a lot happier.

Jaredr24
Loyal Follower

Post by Jaredr24 »

JaredWard wrote:I know a superfan who was going to try to get a kickstarter going to fund the release but I haven't heard much about it lately. On a positive note.. Justin recently gave his heart to Jesus. :) that's probably not huge news to everyone but it really inspired me and I'm happy for him. He definitely seems a lot happier.
I'm friends with Justin on Facebook and I saw that, great testimony and I'm glad to see that. Not sure if anything happened with the kickstarter either. I don't know how much it would take for them to release anything. Maybe they will surprise us on Revis day next year with something...that would be awesome.
~{AB fan - Go Tops! #WKU}~
”I’ll rest my eyes and let the earth breathe”

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

I only ever heard Caught In The Rain. But I liked it alot.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

joshuabeau
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by joshuabeau »

Still one of my favorite bands to this day. Great, great band. Hopefully one of these days we'll get the 2nd album somehow.

joshuabeau
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by joshuabeau »

Officially back together and new music soon! Instagram is @revissounds