The Official BUSH Thread

Discuss any band that's not called Alter Bridge.
facelessman07
Hardcore TABN'er

The Official BUSH Thread

Post by facelessman07 »

Who else is a fan? Gavin Rossdale, such an amazing talent! So glad these guys "reunited" a few years back!

I'm sure all us dudes have fond memories of serenading our girlfriends to "Glycerine." Song is classic!

Hopefully we'll get a new album next year...

GazEd
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: The Official BUSH Thread

Post by GazEd »

Could not get into their reunion record to be honest. Used to love them. Back in the day.
I saw lation
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013
Helsingin Jäähalli, Helsinki, 14 November 2019

Decay

Post by Decay »

Not so familiar with this band, but I've heard 2 of their songs, 'Baby Come Home' and 'Into The Blue' and these 2 are great.

GazEd
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by GazEd »

Give 'em a try. They have dozens of songs better than those 2.
I saw lation
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013
Helsingin Jäähalli, Helsinki, 14 November 2019

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

Love these guys. Saw them live last year, Gavin puts on a great show.
Thanks Timo!

facelessman07
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by facelessman07 »

GazEd wrote:Could not get into their reunion record to be honest. Used to love them. Back in the day.
Really? Nothing beats Sixteen Stone but I thought that album was a close second. All Night Doctors is a great song

facelessman07
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by facelessman07 »

According to their Facebook Gavin is tracking vox so a new album will definitely be here soon!

VigilantSteve
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by VigilantSteve »

Yeah, I absolutely loved their first 2 albums (Sixteen Stone & Razorblade Suitcase), but beyond that I only really liked a few songs that they've released here and there since then. Their new album certainly wasn't bad, but I was ultimately disappointed in it.

Would still love to see them live one day though!

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

I love the first four albums. I might be one of the few people on earth that loves Golden State. "Headful of Ghosts" is one of my favorite songs. I didn't care for the last one. WAY too poppy for my taste.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

facelessman07
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by facelessman07 »

Announcement tomorrow relating to new music...can't freakin wait!

cheesedip1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by cheesedip1 »

cant stop the world-by gavin rossdale

Devil Inside You
Isolated

Post by Devil Inside You »

The new Bush is really good! I love this track a lot. I remember their comeback album came out around the time I was a junior, and at that point I was getting close to burning out my favorite band (KoRn) and was considering someone new to jump into. I was deadset on buying The Sea of Memories cause the lead single was really good. I never did, and they just remained in the background for me throughout the years. I liked a handful of tracks on Man on the Run, but when Black and White Rainbows came out, I completely gave up on them. I consider that album to be one of the worst of the past decade. Anyway so this song comes out a couple days ago, and I really enjoy it. I stumble upon my sister's album collection and what do you know, Sixteen Stone is there. I play the album in full for the first time ever and I love it. Of course the 5 hits are the highlights but this album is as cohesive and top notch as something like My Own Prison, or self titled by Candlebox. The point of my anecdote is you never know when something might "click" one day for you, so give it a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BftSWBDFUIA

Devil Inside You
Isolated

Post by Devil Inside You »

I really like The Kingdom. Its not the most redefining album ever but I think it accomplishes what the passed three Bush records did not. While I enjoy something off every Bush album, The Kingdom feels like a proper expansion on the sound the average person knows from Bush. Its definitely the heaviest record Gavin has made since Bush's heyday in the 90s. Would absolutely recommend.