Lesser Known Artists

Discuss any band that's not called Alter Bridge.
davidstvz
TABN.com Citizen

Re: Lesser Known Artists

Post by davidstvz »

I've been listening to Army of Anyone's album again thanks to this thread. It's really a great album. I think I like it better than any STP album and certainly better than any Filter material.

Devil Inside You
Isolated

Post by Devil Inside You »

davidstvz wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:19 am I've been listening to Army of Anyone's album again thanks to this thread. It's really a great album. I think I like it better than any STP album and certainly better than any Filter material.
I'm so glad you like it dude!!! Being that STP is my favorite band, I disagree that its better than any of their albums but for sure Filter's. That album is the best record of Richard Patrick's career. Supposedly they're working on a second one.

davidstvz
TABN.com Citizen

Post by davidstvz »

If STP is your favorite band, I can see how you wouldn't agree. For my part, I never really got into any STP full albums after Core and Purple. Core is an iconic album in a historical way for me, but I guess I just don't like listening to it all that much. Army of Anyone is an album I can have a few drinks to.

In any case, I got inspired and made a tab for "It Doesn't Seem to Matter":

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/ar ... ro-3886013

I've probably butchered some of the guitar chords in the chorus and bridge. DADGAD tuning is tricky to work with and there is so much dirt on the guitar part, it's hard to make it all out. At least I hope the bass is fairly accurate.

cheesedip1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by cheesedip1 »

Chevelle and Rise Against have lots of good songs

Dolo
Burn It Down

Post by Dolo »

cheesedip1 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:23 pm Chevelle and Rise Against have lots of good songs
In what universe are those lesser known?
Check out my solo project Slight Isolationism:

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

cheesedip1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by cheesedip1 »

Oh wait wrong thead

hmm the green children are lesser known