POSH MUSIC WHOA

A place for our musicians to talk about equipment, technique, theory, etc.
poshisjarker
White Knuckled

POSH MUSIC WHOA

Post by poshisjarker »

hello
Abe Lincoln- "Honey, where did you put my shirt?"

poshisjarker
White Knuckled

Re: POSH MUSIC WHOA

Post by poshisjarker »

if ya want feel free to follow me on instaham at "poshisjarker"...i do indeed play A LOT of guitar and post original ditties and stuff quite often. I love to share music and i'd love to mayhaps connect with more peeps as far as the musics go. I am quite serious about this so :lol music is my passion and i'm trying to continue to progress in my own style. Maybe i'll post some stuff here too i dunno

poshisjarker
White Knuckled

Post by poshisjarker »

https://www.facebook.com/josh.parker.39 ... 5143703413

here's a nice example to start, i think. a medley of original ideas on acoustic that i really really love

poshisjarker
White Knuckled

Post by poshisjarker »

:lol i already started a forum ober in the community notebook and totally forgot about it :facepalm

Crumbso
On The Rail

Post by Crumbso »

I actually listened to quite a bit of it on that older thread. You got some skills man with the acoustic, interesting structures to the pieces you write. I'm shit at acoustic guitar, it's way to hard compared to electric.

poshisjarker
White Knuckled

Post by poshisjarker »

Crumbso wrote:I actually listened to quite a bit of it on that older thread. You got some skills man with the acoustic, interesting structures to the pieces you write. I'm shit at acoustic guitar, it's way to hard compared to electric.
Thanks!! I really appreciate it. Yeah totally different animals for sure. I try to mix it up, not stick with one for too long and neglect my chops on the other instrument. And then occasionally i pull out the 12 string and try to write some melodies to throw myself another curveball ;)