Gear you wish you hadn't pawned! (or gotten rid of)

A place for our musicians to talk about equipment, technique, theory, etc.
10topprs
Bought The CDs

Gear you wish you hadn't pawned! (or gotten rid of)

Post by 10topprs »

Just interested to hear what kind of gear people have let go of over the years... Things always come up and seems the first thing I'm left to part with is my equipment! Never fails! Here's my list:

3 PRS Singlecuts: 1 was a USA Tremonti with custom tribal paint job (not one of the original limited run)

3 Les Pauls: only 1 was a Gibson, 2 were Epiphones... one of the Epiphones was a Zakk Wylde custom though :slam

VERY nice Vox Valvetronix combo... one of the originals...

Mesa Stiletto Trident Head... Very nice sounding (and awesome looking!) amp head... again :slam

Many acoustic guitars... lost count haha

That's the short list... the things I really wish I had held onto... How many of you guys have had the luck I have :facepalm

Ryan
Blood Machines

Re: Gear you wish you hadn't pawned! (or gotten rid of)

Post by Ryan »

Tremonti PRS, the first one with his name on the 12th fret, black.

McCarty Korina PRS with one off paint job. Sold it to a member here actually. Told him if he ever gets rid of it to let me know first lol. I want it back!
Photobucket cash grab.

willy5150
TABN.com Citizen

Re: Gear you wish you hadn't pawned! (or gotten rid of)

Post by willy5150 »

Oh were to begin.. Musicman EVH, 2 PRS double cut USA in late 90's, American strat,Gibson les paul custom, 2 Taylors(bigbaby&214ce ) Martin 12 string, and more cheaper stuff , to much to list..Amps.. at least three different Marshall amps, a peavey 5150 head and cab. , too many effects to list.. Down to a $ 75.00 pawnshop acoustic.. due to hard times. I will stop crying(lol)