Any links?

This is the place to trade (NOT sell) your bootlegs.
One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Any links?

Post by One Drew Remains »

Anyone have any links to the live USB's? I have two, would love to hear more. Especially one of the rare shows where they played SMAS.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

Aaron
TABN.com Citizen

Re: Any links?

Post by Aaron »

I don't think links are allowed but you can PM me

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

My bad if they are not. And I will pm you, lol.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

gobaloon
TABN.com Citizen

Post by gobaloon »

Hello

I have some of the USBs-well only 2 of PRS USBs but lots of the concerts. The site seems to be down now. But I have most of the EU concerts. Yes I did buy them.

Not sure best way to share them-don't want to get anyone (esp me ) in trouble.

PM me and we will figure it out.

G

Guitar2112
Brand New Start

Post by Guitar2112 »

I have lots of shows from the tour, but still after a few more, particularly Switzerland, Bologna and Rome, however interested in other shows too. Are any of you guys happy to share? \m/

Guitar2112
Brand New Start

Post by Guitar2112 »

One Drew Remains wrote:My bad if they are not. And I will pm you, lol.
Hi Drew, are you able to email me at muggins.SM@googlemail.com? I have a bunch of shows from the tour and would be good to trade :) Thanks,

Sam :) :rockon

danilocreed
Brand New Start

Re: ALTER BRIDGE BOX SET

Post by danilocreed »

Good afternoon people! I know it is a difficult request to anticipate, but can anyone make Download Festivals 2005 and 2011 available for download? I didn't have the financial means to buy the Box set and I've been looking for these shows for years!

I thank you for your attention!

Sorry for my bad English, I'm talking about Brazil and I'm using Google translator.

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

I really hope I can find live recordings of Still Remains, Show Me A Sign, and Life Must Go On. Don't need the full shows, just those songs.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

RnFnHomer
Brand New Start

Post by RnFnHomer »

maximzub wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:49 pm I really hope I can find live recordings of Still Remains, Show Me A Sign, and Life Must Go On. Don't need the full shows, just those songs.
'Still Remains' is at the Worcester gig from May 17, 2011 (those AbbeyRoad USB recordings)...and lucky you because the next song is 'Come To Life' but Myles started singing 'Still Remains' on top of that song :lol that's quite a highlight that he addresses later on the show...I love that USB

Let me know if you still need it

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

RnFnHomer wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:29 am
maximzub wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:49 pm I really hope I can find live recordings of Still Remains, Show Me A Sign, and Life Must Go On. Don't need the full shows, just those songs.
'Still Remains' is at the Worcester gig from May 17, 2011 (those AbbeyRoad USB recordings)...and lucky you because the next song is 'Come To Life' but Myles started singing 'Still Remains' on top of that song :lol that's quite a highlight that he addresses later on the show...I love that USB

Wow, I forgot I posted this. In the meantime, I found soundboard recordings of all three songs.

That's funny that Myles started singing the wrong song.
Found someone who completes me...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

RnFnHomer
Brand New Start

Post by RnFnHomer »

maximzub wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:34 am

Wow, I forgot I posted this. In the meantime, I found soundboard recordings of all three songs.

I have the PM in the outbox...Sending PM's takes time? or am i missing something?

Dolo
Burn It Down

Post by Dolo »

RnFnHomer wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:48 am

I have the PM in the outbox...Sending PM's takes time? or am i missing something?
Yeah, it gets sent out as soon as the addressee is online.
Check out my solo project Slight Isolationism:

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

RnFnHomer
Brand New Start

Post by RnFnHomer »

Dolo wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:58 am
RnFnHomer wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:48 am

Yeah, it gets sent out as soon as the addressee is online.
Beers for you my friend. Thanks :cheers

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

Aw man, I had one of those PRS USB dongles. No idea which show it was, but I'm betting I ripped it to somewhere or another. I do have the live soundboard recording of the Slash/Myles show I went to in 2010, though!
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.