I Haz It

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
psycosquirrel789
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: I Haz It

Post by psycosquirrel789 »

I'm shocked as hell this thing hasn't leaked yet. You Tremonti fans are some selfish people... lol

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

DonHarry wrote:Have you managed to rip it for me yet boss? Macca tells me you did it for him but he wasn't that impressed with it.
That was supposed to be a secret, Harreh
AllC392Was wrote:How is Macca funny?

Drivenunder4
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Drivenunder4 »

psycosquirrel789 wrote:I'm shocked as hell this thing hasn't leaked yet. You Tremonti fans are some selfish people... lol
:yeahthat

DeadCell
Come To Life

Post by DeadCell »

Lucky bastard. I guess they didn't ship them all at the same time. Mine was just shipped yesterday

Red_D
Brand New Start

Post by Red_D »

psycosquirrel789 wrote:I'm shocked as hell this thing hasn't leaked yet. You Tremonti fans are some selfish people... lol
LOL has it really not leaked yet?? What is the internet coming to :facepalm

If anyone is interested then my first impressions are, I’m probably gonna just repeat what others have already said but anyway i think Marks singing is pretty good throughout however I don’t think there is one track where he sings clean ie without some sort of effect added, even the beginning of “the things I’ve seen” where he’s just strumming the guitar there is an annoying echo, which is a shame. His guitar work is mental (in a good way lol) “wish you well” is a good example of this, it’s only 3 minutes long but it eats you for breakfast and then spits you out. I think I’m right in saying there is a solo on every song too but cant recall one that really stood out. I was really impressed with Garretts drumming. My favourite track on first listen is probably “new way out” defo the softest song on the album but that’s just my personal taste, it could easily have been an AB or dare I say Creed song. The song All I Was aint as bad as people are making out, yeah the bridge is a bit left field but I don’t think it really harms the song. If I’m being totally honest I thought the songs did start to sound a bit repetitive towards the end but as I said in my previous post I’m probably gonna have to listen through a few more times to take everything in.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

good deal, thanks for posting and welcome to the site!
Photobucket cash grab.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

i thought the pre-orders were signed. i know some of you who have gotten yours already didn't get them from fret12, but i've seen a few posted on facebook that did and i didn't see any autographs.

i wonder what those signed ones were for. there were a ton of them!
Photobucket cash grab.

DonHarry
King Slayer

Post by DonHarry »

Dayum. I've been checking all day and no sign of a leak. It's all plugged up boss. I canney wait for Monday, perhaps tomorrow will bring joyous leakage. Speaking of which, I'm gagging for a piss.

Der_Metzgermeister
Loyal Follower

Post by Der_Metzgermeister »

Please guys, no talk of leaks around here, be they musical or urinal in Harry's case, or both...

That applies to asking for leaks too, not just supplying. :cheers

DonHarry
King Slayer

Post by DonHarry »

Just spotted that someone is uploading the album to Youtube. Doubt it will be on for long but us paupers who haven't been bestowed with an early delivery can get a quick listen :D

*Edit*

Sorry boss, I thought it was specific to linking to stuff. Didn't realise :cheers

George
Loyal Follower

Post by George »

I want to hear that album so bad.
Creed
Rio de Janeiro 11/23/2012
São Paulo 11/25/2012

Alter Bridge
Rock in Rio 09/22/2017

Scott Stapp
São Paulo 12/14/2016
Fortaleza 11/08/2019
Rio de Janeiro 11/17/2019

SMKC
Recife 06/03/2019

mitch103
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by mitch103 »

hes just uploading what was in that interview

DonHarry
King Slayer

Post by DonHarry »

Aye I just noticed when I ran out of songs haha!

DonHarry
King Slayer

Post by DonHarry »

My favourite track on first listen is probably “new way out” defo the softest song on the album but that’s just my personal taste, it could easily have been an AB or dare I say Creed song.
Haven't heard them all yet but I LOVE this too! Very mild in comparison to some of the other tracks I've heard but I actually wish Mark would put out more stuff like this through either AB or Creed. I was beginning to wonder if he could still write this kind of music, he can. Definitely has a classic Creedy feel to it, shame Creed can't go back to this kind of style.

mitchyboy
Brand New Start

Post by mitchyboy »

Sigh... just woke up in Australia - still no leaks, no sharing etc etc etc.
At this rate, fans in Australia will be lucky to have the album in a month or so. No fair!!!
The fans on here either A) have bought the album, or B) will buy the album, so why can't we help out those that live in far away places.....

Bob_BleedItDry
Neon Impossible

Post by Bob_BleedItDry »

I just wish the clean finger picked bit on proof started the song it's beautiful and wish the solo wasent cut in half it's an epic song. Love how the heavy riff at the very end sounds a bit like the clean bit

SlapDashJohnson
Bought The CDs

Post by SlapDashJohnson »

It seems odd we can't even talk about leaks. These things are inevitable of happening this day and age.
Formerly titanguy9

foz
TABN.com Citizen

Post by foz »

It doesn't mean we should broadcast that it's leaked to the whole world. If you want the leak, go find it.

Der_Metzgermeister
Loyal Follower

Post by Der_Metzgermeister »

SlapDashJohnson wrote:It seems odd we can't even talk about leaks. These things are inevitable of happening this day and age.
I understand that leaks are very likely in today's society, but previously people have used this to try and solicit them through the board, by posting something suggestive like "I'd love it if someone would send me that awesome new vid of Skrillex gargling razor blades*"

This isn't just any release either, it's Mark's solo album. We're all pumped up for this release, but releases have a set date for a reason, and if Fret 12 have been kind enough to send out some orders early, we can't go ruining Mar's big release for the sake of not wanting to wait 3 days. I know most of you aren't selfish enough to do that on TABN, and we are here to deal with the few that do. :cheers

Mel-C
Bought The CDs

Post by Mel-C »

Mine shipped from Fret12!! =) :peace
Mel-C =)