Marching In Time

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
Micky
On The Rail

Re: Tremonti V...

Post by Micky »

Dolo wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:11 am The bit from that interview does sound good but it's crazy how overhyped you guys tend to get.....
That new picture on your account does look nice but it's crazy how overwhelmingly pessimistic you tend to be on your posts....

People get hyped, yeah but what's wrong with that? We only get one go 'round in this world so who cares? Don't judge, just live!
Thanks Andy!

RevenantGB
TABN.com Citizen

Post by RevenantGB »

That snippet has me hyped beyond belief, catchy-sounding chorus with a chunky riff in the end? Hope we hear something official soon.
Let this be an exercise in how to face your fears
Step into the realm of madness if you dare, my dear

Dolo
Burn It Down

Post by Dolo »

Micky wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:36 am
Dolo wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:11 am The bit from that interview does sound good but it's crazy how overhyped you guys tend to get.....
That new picture on your account does look nice but it's crazy how overwhelmingly pessimistic you tend to be on your posts....

People get hyped, yeah but what's wrong with that? We only get one go 'round in this world so who cares? Don't judge, just live!
Didn't think that that might get personal. It's a pity you dare not show your face on the avatar (I'm not saying that that's compulsory obviously) while making comments on those of other users.
Also, how many posts of mine have you seen to call me overwhelmingly pessimistic?

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it, I'm just surprised that you can get so pumped about a section of a song played through a Skype call.
Check out my solo project Slight Isolationism:

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

We've been so desperate for ANYTHING - of course we're all gonna freak out!! :rockon

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

Dolo wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:03 am
Micky wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:36 am

Didn't think that that might get personal. It's a pity you dare not show your face on the avatar (I'm not saying that that's compulsory obviously) while making comments on those of other users.
Also, how many posts of mine have you seen to call me overwhelmingly pessimistic?

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it, I'm just surprised that you can get so pumped about a section of a song played through a Skype call.
It wasn’t personal. It was a compliment about your picture :rolleyes

Dude every post I see of yours is somewhat pessimistic or negative. Be happy. Life’s too short to be angry on the internet!
Thanks Andy!

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Wait, that guy in Micky's avatar isn't Micky??
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

Timotheus wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:43 am Wait, that guy in Micky's avatar isn't Micky??
Shhhh Timo. Nobody can know!
Thanks Andy!

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Timotheus wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:43 am Wait, that guy in Micky's avatar isn't Micky??
I love how I made that thing years ago and because Photobucket started charging money at some point there’s just this huge watermark over the signature lol
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

Andy92 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 12:28 pm
I love how I made that thing years ago and because Photobucket started charging money at some point there’s just this huge watermark over the signature lol
I think I’ve literally had it for half a decade lol
Thanks Andy!

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

I think the drums are the most exciting part of this snippet. The new guy is killing it!

George
Loyal Follower

Post by George »

That song sounds great.
Creed
Rio de Janeiro 11/23/2012
São Paulo 11/25/2012

Alter Bridge
Rock in Rio 09/22/2017

Scott Stapp
São Paulo 12/14/2016
Fortaleza 11/08/2019
Rio de Janeiro 11/17/2019

SMKC
Recife 06/03/2019

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

WaywardOne wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:32 am We've been so desperate for ANYTHING - of course we're all gonna freak out!! :rockon
:yeahthat

As far as freaking out goes... :eek

This sounds fan-fucking-tastic already! :headbang

That solo is insane!
Mark's voice is in tip top shape, I always rave about that powerful vibrato he sings with and this is no exception.
The riff at the end is positively beastly!
Even played on a Youtube clip of an mp3 on a Skype call, it sounds like the notes are crystal clear and not drowned in compression like so many riffs on Cauterize-Dust.

I can't really speak on the lyrics, but the music reminds me a little of Take You With Me if it had Bringer Of War's shreddy solo and Betray Me's nasty riff... Holy shit! :rockon

Blackbirddd
White Knuckled

Post by Blackbirddd »

chtimixeur wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 3:54 pm I think the drums are the most exciting part of this snippet. The new guy is killing it!
Wait that's not Garret?

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Blackbirddd wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:16 am
chtimixeur wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 3:54 pm I think the drums are the most exciting part of this snippet. The new guy is killing it!
Wait that's not Garret?
Those drums are courtesy of Ryan Bennett

ToNsOFuN88
Isolated

Post by ToNsOFuN88 »

I wonder if this is planned to be the first single, or if he was just showing them this particular guitar solo because they were discussing patterns of 5? I'm so pumped for this song based on that snippet that I would rather have that full song first than get another taste of the record with a whole other new song.

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

ToNsOFuN88 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 7:55 am I wonder if this is planned to be the first single, or if he was just showing them this particular guitar solo because they were discussing patterns of 5? I'm so pumped for this song based on that snippet that I would rather have that full song first than get another taste of the record with a whole other new song.
Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the first single... We usually get initial teasers that end up not being the lead tracks. That being said, that sounded so good I wouldn't complain if this one was first lol.

ToNsOFuN88
Isolated

Post by ToNsOFuN88 »

WaywardOne wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:50 pm
ToNsOFuN88 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 7:55 am I wonder if this is planned to be the first single, or if he was just showing them this particular guitar solo because they were discussing patterns of 5? I'm so pumped for this song based on that snippet that I would rather have that full song first than get another taste of the record with a whole other new song.
Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the first single... We usually get initial teasers that end up not being the lead tracks. That being said, that sounded so good I wouldn't complain if this one was first lol.
I'm kinda thinking the same. Can't wait to hear it though, it gives me One Day Remains (the song, not the album).

benjoAB
White Knuckled

Post by benjoAB »

ToNsOFuN88
Isolated

Post by ToNsOFuN88 »

benjoAB wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:33 am https://shop.season-of-mist.com/tremont ... 0wkxCVAX34

New album leaked online!
Came to post this! I'm assuming the snippet we heard was saying "Let That Be Us" based on the tracklist.

benjoAB
White Knuckled

Post by benjoAB »

ToNsOFuN88 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:38 am
benjoAB wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:33 am https://shop.season-of-mist.com/tremont ... 0wkxCVAX34

New album leaked online!
Came to post this! I'm assuming the snippet we heard was saying "Let That Be Us" based on the tracklist.
Good shout yeh! Not too long to wait either which is good! Wander if we will get a tour run before the end of the year!