Tremonti's second album "Cauterize" June 2015!

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Tremonti's second album "Cauterize" May 2015!

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Fish Tacos wrote:Here you go Shea, your new homepage: http://tinyurl.com/p57yfna

Yours should really be 14 days longer though as the release date is 2 weeks later in Canada.
ARE YOU SERIOUS? SINCE WHEN? FUCK THAT!

But seriously; there is this thing called YouTube, Tacos. I don't know if you've heard of it but it allows me to listen to/download the music two weeks in advance of the official Canadian release a long with the Americans.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Yeah, true. Hopefully they'll have it all on there on the 9th for you.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Fish Tacos wrote:Yeah, true. Hopefully they'll have it all on there on the 9th for you.
Hopefully.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: IKIH

Post by Timotheus »

If not, you can always listen to the new Muse album that gets released on the same day, Shea 8)
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

fix
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by fix »

I love the chorus, and the verse. But for some reason I'm not feeling them together vocally. The verse is kinda high and energetic, and the chorus vocal is so much more lower and calmer. Feels a bit too random for me. Guitar-wise though, I'm loving the groove and for it comes back in the chorus.

Finaldecision
White Knuckled

Post by Finaldecision »

Probably the delayed release date means they chose to put more songs on it.

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

Finaldecision wrote:Probably the delayed release date means they chose to put more songs on it.
nope

Jaredr24
Loyal Follower

Post by Jaredr24 »

This is what Mark said to someone on a Facebook comment asking about the June release:
"It is but a worldwide release takes a lot of time and planning my man! We have one shot to do it right, so it is going to be perfect. \m/"
Guess he doesn't want to do it like AB normally does and have different release dates for different countries. It's all going to be the same for the U.S., Europe, and everywhere else.
~{AB fan - Go Tops! #WKU}~
”I’ll rest my eyes and let the earth breathe”

pokefan_4
White Knuckled

Post by pokefan_4 »

So the other 10 songs will be released in 2025?

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

Idk why people are so butthurt about it, it is what it is. Everyone's getting it at the same time, it's only fair. Plus, he's being reasonable about it, while there's people saying they aren't gonna buy it cause it's two weeks "delayed". Ungrateful much?
Thanks Timo!

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

austinjhnsn wrote:Idk why people are so butthurt about it, it is what it is. Everyone's getting it at the same time, it's only fair. Plus, he's being reasonable about it, while there's people saying they aren't gonna buy it cause it's two weeks "delayed". Ungrateful much?
Well, at the very least, we all know that this album is going to come out, unlike a certain live DVD. I'll be patient. I shall buy Cauterize on the first day it comes out, whenever.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I laugh at how people call it delayed when a date was never set. They didn't put the album up for pre-order with a release date tied to it. They threw around the idea of a May release. That's completely different than a product being delayed.

The people saying they won't buy it because it's coming out 2 weeks later than they thought are being so petty. The entitlement fans think they deserve for a product they put absolutely no work into creating baffles me. We'll hear it when we hear it. Chill out.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

austinjhnsn wrote:Idk why people are so butthurt about it, it is what it is. Everyone's getting it at the same time, it's only fair. Plus, he's being reasonable about it, while there's people saying they aren't gonna buy it cause it's two weeks "delayed". Ungrateful much?
Agreed.

The single will be well out by the time the tour starts, so the tour will occur at just the right time in terms of building hype for the album. Sure, it would be nice to know more of the new songs, but even the original May release would have been too late for most of the shows.

Jaredr24
Loyal Follower

Post by Jaredr24 »

Sometimes having too much information is worse than having none because things in music and planning can be subject to change. I don't know much about releasing an album but planning a worldwide release date for the same day sounds like it could be stressful.
~{AB fan - Go Tops! #WKU}~
”I’ll rest my eyes and let the earth breathe”

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Lol, did anybody say they weren't going to buy it because of the "delay"?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

Yeah a couple of ignorant YouTube comments, people acting like they're entitled to getting the CD before its official release date.

Still so bummed about the Milan DVD.
Thanks Timo!

Troops4Tremonti
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Troops4Tremonti »

Andy92 wrote:I laugh at how people call it delayed when a date was never set. They didn't put the album up for pre-order with a release date tied to it. They threw around the idea of a May release. That's completely different than a product being delayed.

The people saying they won't buy it because it's coming out 2 weeks later than they thought are being so petty. The entitlement fans think they deserve for a product they put absolutely no work into creating baffles me. We'll hear it when we hear it. Chill out.
I think people are upset because they officially released a video saying it was coming in "May" but now it's coming in "June". I'm irritated, but I'm not crying about it. I imagine the uproar (if you could call it that) will blow over in a couple weeks and/or when we get the single. Speaking of which, has anybody heard anything else as far as when we'll get the first single? I heard April 1st and then I heard sometime in April :headscratch

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

There's a difference between a delay of 2 months and a delay of 2 weeks.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Dolo
Burn It Down

Post by Dolo »

People, calm the fuck down. That's only a few weeks. Still much better than DC3.
Check out my solo project Slight Isolationism:

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

They pushed back the release 2 weeks because they were still working on the international release. So if you aren't in the US, you weren't gonna get it in May anyways. :lol
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.