New Interview With Kerrang

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: New Interview With Kerrang

Post by anguyen92 »

nagpo wrote:
Ubik wrote: and Myles always says he's a guitarist first and a singer second.
He really thinks this? Strange. When I think of Myles I think of his voice. And even in both of the bands he's in now he's not the lead guitarist.
I think, for the most part, even though he's not the lead guitarist for both bands, he's almost has a great enthusiasm for playing guitar as much as Mark (which is the highest I have ever seen) and, naturally, it shows in AB and it's that part of him is part of the appeal of Myles to me, not just his voice, and it's something that can't be really captured with Slash/Conspirators, imo.

phatnonphatness
Loyal Follower

Post by phatnonphatness »

I do remember him saying he was mostly a guitar player first and then became a vocalist because he was sick of dealing with the attitudes of different frontmen.

RuRo
Loyal Follower

Post by RuRo »

phatnonphatness wrote:I do remember him saying he was mostly a guitar player first and then became a vocalist because he was sick of dealing with the attitudes of different frontmen.
:lol
Myles Kennedy: "These guys are dicks, I'll just do the job myself."
- Becomes one of the best frontmen ever.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Andy92 wrote:He said he had the album to mess with people, and it escalated into a lot of comments and PM's lol. I tried to find the thread in the archive forum, but I didn't see it. Harder now without the search function.
Didn't Macca tell everybody that Wolfie had the leak, which led to everybody PM'ing Wolfie, who got really mad, which led to people getting mad at him in return? :lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Lol yeah but I thought wolfie made the thread? Macca was a big part of if though. :lol
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

That was easily one of the best interviews Mark's done about Creed.
Now we know what's up for sure.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Andy92 wrote:Lol yeah but I thought wolfie made the thread? Macca was a big part of if though. :lol
I gave it a look, but I think they deleted it. I still think Macca was behind it. There's this one thread where people were anticipating the leak and suddenly he said he was listening to it. Then it gets all confusing because another thread gets mentioned. I think the other thread's where it all started.

I miss Macca..
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.