Fret 12 Merchandise/Apparel Question

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
Seeker_1306
TABN.com Citizen

Fret 12 Merchandise/Apparel Question

Post by Seeker_1306 »

Has anyone bought any of the old Tremonti t-shirts from the All I Was album where Dan made individual designs for all the songs? I was thinking about picking up a couple but wasn't sure on sizing. I bought the coiled string t shirt once and had to send it back and get an exchange because it was made so small. I wasn't sure if these tees ran small too or not. I'm thinking about the Fret12 logo hoodie too so if anyone has sizing information it'd be greatly appreciated!

ESPImperium
Bought The CDs

Re: Fret 12 Merchandise/Apparel Question

Post by ESPImperium »

Sizing wise, I've always been fine, however as my Fret12 T got put in the tumble drier once its now a half size too small.

Generally they are okay for me, I'm a 44 inch chest and am generally fine with a Large.

What chest size are you and what country do you come from as that influences sizing.

Seeker_1306
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Seeker_1306 »

Thanks for the reply. I'm a 38 inch chest, so I think I'll go with mediums.

ESPImperium
Bought The CDs

Post by ESPImperium »

You should be fine with that. Just don't machine dry them.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Mine seem to all run small. Usually I wear an XL, but I need an XXL with Fret12 shirts.
Photobucket cash grab.

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by TremontiFan4Life »

somebody buy me an alien shirt, I'll pay anyone whatever I need to. I really want one and they're sold out online

Seeker_1306
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Seeker_1306 »

I've sent 3 messages to Fret12 asking for clarification on sizing for a couple of items but never heard anything back. I was wanting to take advantage of the 35% off sale they had going. Guess I missed out :/

luke62
White Knuckled

Post by luke62 »

I can't speak to anything posted so far and I'm sorry for anyone's bad luck. I wanted to brag on those guys.

I wanted to get some Tremonti stickers (because I'm a sticker nut) but I had already placed an order for the CD only. I somehow missed the sticker package. I sent an email and heard back that if I ordered something else, they'd throw in some stickers. I got my package today. Needless to say, I was blown away. I got my shirt, plus the stickers but there was a little unexpected bonus; both Tremonti album covers signed by the band! Needless to say, I marked out (wrestling term). They'll go great with the album art/CD project I was putting together.

Fret12 is awesome in my book. I love those guys!

TTournier
White Knuckled

Post by TTournier »

Hey Hey!

everything is American Apparel - while they are nicer shirts they do run smaller.

I am 6 foot tall - 200lbs, 44 chest and I fit a large

Seeker_1306
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Seeker_1306 »

Thanks Tim. I ordered a hoodie several months back and it wasn't American Apparel and the back logo was missing. The fit seemed to be a little big too compared with other shirts I had bought from Fret12. Are the red logo hoodies back to be American Apparel again? Thanks!

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

I want to be honest about this so I want to post here in the thread so that Tim can read it. I was going through my credit card statement this afternoon after about two weeks of not having my computer and I realized that my balance was off. After many hours of searching trying to find out where the discrepancy was I realized that I was not billed for an order that I placed with Fret 12 in the beginning of June that contained a Fret 12 hoodie and a signed copy of Cauterize in the amount of $71.80. I'm absolutely sure that I didn't get billed because I have been over my account activity with a fine tooth comb. I did however get billed $22.54 for a cauterize T-shirt that I bought shortly after.

I still have all of the emails that say that my payment was accepted in the amount of $71.80 for the initial order but it is nowhere to be found on my account statement anywhere either on paper or online.

I just want to be honest and I don't want to be taking money away from a company that works so hard to give us fans the best quality product possible. There is the possibility that it was simply an error on my bank's behalf which has never happened to me before ever but at the very least I would like to confirm that Fret 12 got the money they deserve.

I would appreciate it if you can get back to me Tim

Sincerely
Mark

fix
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by fix »

^ That's great man. Did you mail Fret12? Or you can send Tim a PM on this forum. He's a good lad, so he will answer if he can! :)

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

you can always email orders@fret12.com they respond very swiftly (at least, they responded to me within an hour!)
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

axlar wrote:you can always email orders@fret12.com they respond very swiftly (at least, they responded to me within an hour!)
Sent an email this morning, haven't heard back yet

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

weird..
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013

fix
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by fix »

off-topic; Those new patent posters are amazing though... https://fret12.com/store/lifestyle?utm_ ... =Lifestyle
Too bad they aren't cheap, and sending them to EU isn't cheap either... :( (almost) 45 euros for a poster is a bit too much for me, I think...

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Yeah they're cool but there's no PRS

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

fix wrote:^ That's great man. Did you mail Fret12? Or you can send Tim a PM on this forum. He's a good lad, so he will answer if he can! :)
I'm surprised that no one from fret 12 has gotten back to me about this. I've sent Tim a private message as well as sent an email to fret 12 directly. I would've thought that they be all over this considering I didn't get billed for an order that had a pretty hefty price tag on it, I mean it's not like it was only $20 this was 70 bucks

TTournier
White Knuckled

Post by TTournier »

Hey Man!

Thanks for this!

Please email me personally with your info - Tim@fret12.com and ill short it out for ya.

I have been on tour the last two weeks so i have a few thousand emails to read up on... sorry for the delay!

Tim