Best All I Was review yet!

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
mitch103
Hardcore TABN'er

Best All I Was review yet!

Post by mitch103 »

http://www.therockpit.net/2012-Reviews/ ... %20Was.php

Not the longest review ever but it still does track-by-track and seems to give it a fair good review without being overly-biased

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Re: Best All I Was review yet!

Post by gbruin »

"Don't get caught up in the Creed and Alter Bridge categories when you are pondering picking this one up. This is better, in a different way, from anything else Tremonti has played on."

Very good review, and I agree with his comment above. Although his comparison of Mark's vocals to a certain other singer is gonna start a fight.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

phatnonphatness
Loyal Follower

Post by phatnonphatness »

Sounds like a review written by a TABN member.

Them Bones
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Them Bones »

gbruin wrote:"Don't get caught up in the Creed and Alter Bridge categories when you are pondering picking this one up. This is better, in a different way, from anything else Tremonti has played on."

Very good review, and I agree with his comment above. Although his comparison of Mark's vocals to a certain other singer is gonna start a fight.
Well, I don't know if its gonna start a fight on this board or not, but the person who wrote that review really comes of naive with that comment... Mark's voice is awesome... But saying that its better than what Stapp did in the past is total madness.... anyways, reviews are just personal tastes at the end of the day and I don't think anyone should be bothered by that...
Over thinking, over analyzing, separates my body from my mind..

mitchyboy
Brand New Start

Post by mitchyboy »

Yeah I didnt like the comparison of vocalists. Apart from that it's a good review. I'm keen to see some reviews from people that aren't necessarily fans of creed or AB - hopefully Mark wins some new fans with this album.