Marching In Time

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Tremonti V...

Post by WaywardOne »

ToNsOFuN88 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:22 pm
BMus1 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:01 am I wonder what the band is going to be. E Rock played bass last record so I'm assuming that will be the same. Is Ryan the permanent drummer now?
Tanner just confirmed on Facebook he recorded bass for the record :rockon
Hell yeah! That's awesome, good for him. Here's to hoping this lineup sticks!

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Those crazy Belgian agitators...

Post by gbruin »

Ubik wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:33 pm I'd be more concerned if you weren't doing that, Shea. And be honest, you'll also do it after the announcement.

Friday or we riot.
Riot avoided by a day...phew. Peace is at hand.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

Not sure if it was noted, but Tremonti will be opening for Sevendust on their fall dates starting Sept 4 in Kansas City and then moving east (away from Denver, naturally).

https://marktremonti.com/

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: Otherwise known as "tea"

Post by Ubik »

gbruin wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:41 pm
Ubik wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:33 pm I'd be more concerned if you weren't doing that, Shea. And be honest, you'll also do it after the announcement.

Friday or we riot.
To be fair, my idea of a riot is non-decaf tea after 10.
For all of the hope that it brings...

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ubik wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:47 pm
gbruin wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:41 pm

Friday or we riot.
To be fair, my idea of a riot is non-decaf tea after 10.
The album may be available for pre-order now, but there's no new song out tomorrow otherwise the iTunes NZ store would have it available already. So we can still riot if you wish, Ubik. :cheers

Dolo
Burn It Down

Post by Dolo »

chtimixeur wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:09 pm
Marching In Time by TREMONTI was produced longtime friend and collaborator Michael “Elvis” Baskette – the producer Mark has worked with exclusively since 2007.
What about Howard Benson who produced Full Circle in 2009? :headscratch
What they put down looks better on paper :shifty
Check out my solo project Slight Isolationism:

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:52 pm The album may be available for pre-order now, but there's no new song out tomorrow otherwise the iTunes NZ store would have it available already. So we can still riot if you wish, Ubik. :cheers
Kettle is on.

Marshall
White Knuckled

Post by Marshall »

According to Loudwire the Bonus Track is only available on the band store:

„The new album is available in the following formats:

-CD Digipak
-Digital Album
-2LP Gatefold Black
-2LP Gatefold Marbled White / Black + Bonus Track (Band Store Only – limited to 500)
-2LP Gatefold Sun Yellow + Bonus Track (Band Store Only – limited to 500)
-2LP Gatefold Crystal Clear + Bonus Track (Band Store Only – limited to 500)
-2LP Gatefold Pink Transparent (Napalm Mailorder Only – limited to 500)
-Die-Hard Edition: 2LP Marble Transparent Black + Guitar Pick + Print (Napalm Mailorder Only – limited to 500)
-Deluxe Box: Flag, Wristband & More! (Napalm Mailorder Only – limited to 500)“

Read More: Tremonti Announce Fifth Studio Album 'Marching in Time' | https://loudwire.com/tremonti-marching-in-time-album/

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

I'm sorry but if that Bonus Track is only available to people who purchase the vinyl versions of the album, that's a real dick move. What are people who dont own a vinyl player supposed to do? Wait for it to be posted online somewhere somehow? Even If I bought a vinyl version of the record on top of the iTunes and CD version, I wouldnt be able to play it and Im not about to buy a whole record player for one record :pout :shrug :slam :smashcomp

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

My reading of that would be it's the vinyl packs that are limited, there'll inevitably be a "deluxe edition" CD with the bonus on it at some point. And let's face it, Now or Never wasn't exactly an exercise in brilliance.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ubik wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:04 pm My reading of that would be it's the vinyl packs that are limited, there'll inevitably be a "deluxe edition" CD with the bonus on it at some point. And let's face it, Now or Never wasn't exactly an exercise in brilliance.
I really hope they put it on a CD some point too or add the song to iTunes like they did with Now or Never. As for Now or Never; It ended up being one of my favorites from that recording session even though it was a B-Side, lots of B-Sides and bonus tracks in Marks catalogue usually end up being great tunes IMO. And I also just need to own every bonus song too so. :/

scarecrow
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by scarecrow »

If you're a download person, more of your money will go directly to the artist when you buy on Bandcamp. And you can choose between flac, alac, mp3, etc. all for the same price. https://tremonti.bandcamp.com

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

Waking up to an epic short-film/music video from Trivium ALMOST soothes the aching I feel without new Tremonti... :smashcomp

In The Court Of The Dragon is a killer tune but the video and film score intro composed by legendary Emperor frontman, Ihshan are both stunning. Sounds like this is building up to a new album.
Lots of awesome music on the way. All the time it seems.

I won't be holding my breath but could we see a surprise 12pm Tremonti premiere? C'mon Mark! Pull the trigger already and let's go!

ToNsOFuN88
Isolated

Post by ToNsOFuN88 »

UninvitedZero wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:55 am Waking up to an epic short-film/music video from Trivium ALMOST soothes the aching I feel without new Tremonti... :smashcomp

In The Court Of The Dragon is a killer tune but the video and film score intro composed by legendary Emperor frontman, Ihshan are both stunning. Sounds like this is building up to a new album.
Lots of awesome music on the way. All the time it seems.

I won't be holding my breath but could we see a surprise 12pm Tremonti premiere? C'mon Mark! Pull the trigger already and let's go!
Yeah I haven't given up hope for a single today. I could see them holding out so they can release the single as a video or something. Would be a little less hype if people could just randomly check it out at midnight.

ToNsOFuN88
Isolated

Post by ToNsOFuN88 »

Yeah I've given up hope for a single today.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

If it follows the pattern from Ides of March (same management and label), hopefully get it early next week.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Myles released In Stride on a Tuesday (February 16th), after the first teaser for it was posted on a Friday (February 12th). The recent teaser for Marching In Time was obviously posted yesterday on a Thursday (July 8th) So there's a chance we could still get a single early next week on Tuesday again (July 13th) or possibly the Friday (July 16th) instead.
Last edited by SHEAKENBAKEN on Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

It's not Marching Too Late, after all

Post by gbruin »

Is it time to rename this thread?

#DoYourJobsMods

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: It's not Marching Too Late, after all

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

gbruin wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:25 am Is it time to rename this thread?

#DoYourJobsMods
I think zaz mentioned in a PM I sent him once that he doesnt have the power to change the thread title even if he wanted to. He just offered to ban me instead. :lol

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Re: Marching In Time

Post by UninvitedZero »

Okay. Thread name's changed. That means we're committed to this thing! That means we've gotta get some new music this week!

I can only listen to the Skype clip and the official teaser so many times! :slam