Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Tremonti V...

Post by WaywardOne »

This wait is killing me lol

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

As the silence becomes me... We wait another week without even a peep about a new album.

As good as The Ides Of March is shaping up to be, I'm honestly just waiting for Myles' record to drop so Mark can finally open up and begin promoting new Tremonti...

Especially knowing that Myles is already working with Slash on Conspirators IV... I need some thrashy riffs and that buttery baritone already!

RevenantGB
TABN.com Citizen

Post by RevenantGB »

UninvitedZero wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 6:39 am As the silence becomes me... We wait another week without even a peep about a new album.

As good as The Ides Of March is shaping up to be, I'm honestly just waiting for Myles' record to drop so Mark can finally open up and begin promoting new Tremonti...

Especially knowing that Myles is already working with Slash on Conspirators IV... I need some thrashy riffs and that buttery baritone already!
Agreed. Not to be taken the wrong way as I'm very much looking forward to The Ides of March, but I've always preferred Tremonti's solo work over Myles' and I'm much more excited for that.

If I remember correctly, the first official promotion of A Dying Machine was this teaser of From The Sky (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbJNULY8R0w), which released 19 days after Year Of The Tiger dropped. Using this timeframe I think it's safe to assume that promotion of Tremonti V will begin around a month after The Ides of March releases (beginning-mid June).
Let this be an exercise in how to face your fears
Step into the realm of madness if you dare, my dear

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Michael is such a tease on Instagram. He posted a pic of Mark with the caption "top secret things are afoot in the Tremonti world. Amazing things! I'm sworn to secrecy 🤐"

What could that be? 🤔👀😂

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:51 am Michael is such a tease on Instagram. He posted a pic of Mark with the caption "top secret things are afoot in the Tremonti world. Amazing things! I'm sworn to secrecy 🤐"

What could that be? 🤔👀😂
New song on friday?

MidnightToker
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MidnightToker »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:51 am Michael is such a tease on Instagram. He posted a pic of Mark with the caption "top secret things are afoot in the Tremonti world. Amazing things! I'm sworn to secrecy 🤐"

What could that be? 🤔👀😂
Interesting. "Top secret" and "amazing" would be pretty hyperbolic language for a new song or album, but then again we are talking about Michael...

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

:mope
Last edited by MaraCarr on Sat May 22, 2021 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

I want to hear Mark go very heavy like Gojira heavy. Mark is a hell of a “chugger” and could pull it off. Heavy Gojira/Pantera style riffs, man I want some heavy music in 2021 and I want it to come from my favorite Mark Tremonti!!!!

Also I was on Twitter and asked about why GW and Wvh not with Tremonti anymore and TT said that everyone wishes everyone well and everyone’s still friends so I guess it’s all good!!

Edit Mark will never find another bass player like Wolfgang or another drummer like Garett, which where prominent sounds in the band that I’ll forever miss. In my opinion....

Dan Dando
On The Rail

Post by Dan Dando »

austin. wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:05 am Edit Mark will never find another bass player like Wolfgang
I'd love for Brian to rejoin Tremonti :rockon

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

I actually had a dream last night. In which, I read the headline: "Tremonti releasing new single this Friday!"

I need to stop scrolling TABN before bed...

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

Honest ? Tanner Keegan is really doiing great on bass and I was lucky enough to see see him pull off a great performance on stage too several times. But if he ever stopped and getting Brian in stead would also not be a punishment.
Bring on Tremonti V !!! Personally my most anticipated release for this year. Also Dusterize on vinyl please ! And a live-album please (they did record Manchester last tour, didn't they ?)

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

MidnightToker wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:17 pm

What could that be? 🤔👀😂
Interesting. "Top secret" and "amazing" would be pretty hyperbolic language for a new song or album, but then again we are talking about Michael...
This helps support the theory that Mark's been waiting for Ides of March to come out so as to not steal the spotlight. Although Michael's post suggests the delay could because what's coming is more than just a typical album release... But I'm not gonna get my hopes up for that just yet :lol.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

:mope
Last edited by MaraCarr on Sat May 22, 2021 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

I think Mark just leaked the title of his next solo record on a livestream...Him and Myles were talking and he kept saying "Marching In Time" instead of "Walk The Sky" when talking about that AB record and Myles caught the slip up and Mark admitted he might have leaked the new Tremonti title :lol :lol :eek

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: Ides of marching in time

Post by Timotheus »

Ides of March / Marching in Time :shifty
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

Interesting choice... Why am I hearing a lot of acoustic guitar in my head thinking about that title? Could this finally be Tremonti's top secret, amazing "In Your Honor" acoustic/electric double album?! :slam

Let's gooo!!! I'm dyin' here!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

The title "Marching In Time" to me sounds like a potential sequel title to A Dying Machine but that might only be because of the word Marching and Idk if Mark would actually do a follow-up concept album to it or just leave it at one album and maybe just follow up with a 2nd book 🤔

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

“Back in Time” ... no marching needed! :yeahthat

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Here's the vid for those that missed it (interview starts at 18 min, Mark's goof at about 30:30)

He's so jealous of the Ides of March title track, I love it :lol
For all of the hope that it brings...

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

Did he say Marching in Time? That's a cool name. He's trying to keep everything secret but we all kind of know it's pretty much done at this point