20th Anniversary

A place for all Creed discussion.
number1
Bought The CDs

Re: 20th Anniversary

Post by number1 »

it's a matter of opinion of what we understand by radio friendly. Is it played for the general masses? If it is then i consider if radio friendly.

Weathered was written in 3 weeks? Explains why there are songs like Don't Stop Dancing on it. :D

Ergo don't stop dancing :)

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

I'm going to disagree with Full Circle being radio friendly. Most songs were outright heavy or contained heavy elements that limited their audience. I think Mark used the album as an opportunity to prove that he's not a bland writer. Even if he had done that plenty of times with Alter Bridge, he still wanted to show that yes, the Creed guys can write more interesting music. "Rain" and "Away in Silence" are the two notable exceptions.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

abw1987 wrote:I'm going to disagree with Full Circle being radio friendly. Most songs were outright heavy or contained heavy elements that limited their audience. I think Mark used the album as an opportunity to prove that he's not a bland writer. Even if he had done that plenty of times with Alter Bridge, he still wanted to show that yes, the Creed guys can write more interesting music. "Rain" and "Away in Silence" are the two notable exceptions.
:yeahthat

I thought Full Circle was really good for what it was. I think Weathered is the most radio friendly album of the bunch.
Thanks Andy!

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

Human Clay turned 20 yesterday.
Stapp had a brief message about it on Instagram :
https://www.instagram.com/p/B29GPItgoW0/

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

Nice to see somebody from creed care

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

nagpo wrote:Nice to see somebody from creed care

Yep.

Ab3 9year birthday got lots of social media love. 20 years for one of the best rock albums of all time? Damn.