Creed's YouTube Channel

A place for all Creed discussion.
JaredWard
Blood Machines

Creed's YouTube Channel

Post by JaredWard »

For those who don't know they've been uploading some old/new/rare videos to their YouTube channel. Feel free to post them as they're added.

https://www.youtube.com/user/CreedVideo

[youtube]http://youtu.be/ua4q-Riem_0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://youtu.be/xuyhYRxeWME[/youtube]

[youtube]http://youtu.be/n7v-e-zIieQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://youtu.be/mCf5Gv3MoY8[/youtube]

The stuff from 2000 is pretty rough vocally lol I assume he was just having an off night or couldn't hear. The MOP acoustic vid is pretty cool but this was during Scott's loopy faze just before they disbanded.

cesargil
Brand New Start

Re: Creed's YouTube Channel

Post by cesargil »

It's awesome! Hope they can post the whole show in Philly! It's a dream watch it! Thanks, Bycicle! Wind-up never could post things like that.

Seeker_1306
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Seeker_1306 »

These videos give me chills. Nothing like vintage Creed! Major props to Bicycle for releasing these videos and it looks like more is to come.

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

I was surprised by Scott's rough vocals in 2000. Two or three months before, he was incredible.
Also, the video quality is pretty bad for a huge band like Creed. Too many close-ups and not enough wide angles with the crowd.
But the weirdest thing is not seeing Brian on the left of the stage.

Finaldecision
White Knuckled

Post by Finaldecision »

That was pretty good actually :)

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

Well, this video was not published on Creed's Youtube channel, but I think it deserves to be seen by most of the subforum lurkers.
kamaral28 originally posted it in the Scott Stapp thread, by it's definitely Creed related, so here it is:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=171&view=unread&si ... ff#p210488

It's easily one of the best performances of the band, ever.
Stapp is on fire, and that bass tone is godly.
It's also funny that they call them "The Creed", and that one of the presenters say Stapp looks just like Kurt Russell (it probably has to do with his hairstyle). They also say that My Own Prison will be released on February 2nd, 1999 in France, which shows you guys how unknown Creed could be outside of the USA.

I'm French, and I watched that show regularly back in the 90's, but I had no idea they were invited to play there.
For those who don't know, Nulle Part Ailleurs was a daily show that ran from 6:30 pm to 8:35 pm every day on Canal+.
At 7:00 p.m., there was a performance every day, and the guy who booked the artists was into rock and metal.

On the top of my head, I remember seeing Metallica, AC/DC, Prince, Page & Plant, Sepultura, Deftones, KoRn, Machine Head, Slayer, Cypress Hill, Slipknot, Radiohead, Sugar Ray, Foo Fighters, Dr. Dre & Eminem (!), Anthrax, Red Hot Chili Peppers, System of a Down, Fear Factory, Oasis, Faith No More and so many more. Soulfly's birth was also announced live there, after Max Cavalera performed with the Deftones.

Just type "Nulle Part Ailleurs Live" or "NPA Live" on Youtube, and you'll be in for a treat.

Dolo
Burn It Down

Post by Dolo »

Haha, it looks so ankward after they've finished the song and the presenters kept on speaking French. This must have been one of their very few perfomances in Europe. I've heard that the most of that leg got cancelled because of Stapp's health problems or something. But I also remember seeing a live version of Say I played on German music TV channel called Viva (German and Polish fans would know what I'm talking about). The channel doesn't exist anymore but the performance is on YT:

Check out my solo project Slight Isolationism:

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

George
Loyal Follower

Post by George »

chtimixeur wrote:Well, this video was not published on Creed's Youtube channel, but I think it deserves to be seen by most of the subforum lurkers.
kamaral28 originally posted it in the Scott Stapp thread, by it's definitely Creed related, so here it is:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=171&view=unread&si ... ff#p210488

It's easily one of the best performances of the band, ever.
Stapp is on fire, and that bass tone is godly.
It's also funny that they call them "The Creed", and that one of the presenters say Stapp looks just like Kurt Russell (it probably has to do with his hairstyle). They also say that My Own Prison will be released on February 2nd, 1999 in France, which shows you guys how unknown Creed could be outside of the USA.

I'm French, and I watched that show regularly back in the 90's, but I had no idea they were invited to play there.
For those who don't know, Nulle Part Ailleurs was a daily show that ran from 6:30 pm to 8:35 pm every day on Canal+.
At 7:00 p.m., there was a performance every day, and the guy who booked the artists was into rock and metal.

On the top of my head, I remember seeing Metallica, AC/DC, Prince, Page & Plant, Sepultura, Deftones, KoRn, Machine Head, Slayer, Cypress Hill, Slipknot, Radiohead, Sugar Ray, Foo Fighters, Dr. Dre & Eminem (!), Anthrax, Red Hot Chili Peppers, System of a Down, Fear Factory, Oasis, Faith No More and so many more. Soulfly's birth was also announced live there, after Max Cavalera performed with the Deftones.

Just type "Nulle Part Ailleurs Live" or "NPA Live" on Youtube, and you'll be in for a treat.
Yeah, that's a terrific performance. Back in the day, I would die to have that kind of video, I was freaked out on Emule(and others) searching for new Creed live videos because their live performance was something that really inspired me.

And that "live performance" is something that was missing on the reunion tour. Bad voice, missing guitar lines, no clean tone, fast tempo... :slam
Creed
Rio de Janeiro 11/23/2012
São Paulo 11/25/2012

Alter Bridge
Rock in Rio 09/22/2017

Scott Stapp
São Paulo 12/14/2016
Fortaleza 11/08/2019
Rio de Janeiro 11/17/2019

SMKC
Recife 06/03/2019

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

Here's the full show played at Alactraz in october 2002, in case you've never seen it.