Creed Nation?

A place for all Creed discussion.
chtimixeur
On The Rail

Re: Creed Nation?

Post by chtimixeur »

VigilantSteve wrote:
chtimixeur wrote:My Creed Nation account has just been deleted for no reason.
I understand when people get banned when they post offensive posts. But banning someone because he's just a lurker? Who does that?
Scott Stapp probably found out that you were visiting the AB Nation forums and requested that your account be deleted since you weren't dedicating your time strictly to Creed.
I should have guessed!

JaredWard
Blood Machines

Post by JaredWard »

I actually used to talk to the chick (could have been a guy) who started this. From what I could gather she was super obsessed with Creed, more-so Stapp and came off very creepy/obsessive. I'll have to see if I can find some old dms and messages. Basically she and whoever started this bummed off of our website after we re-launched as "The Alter Bridge Nation" and even lifted some of my art and elements from an early version of our forums. Honestly, most Stapp only fans that I've run into on the web are insane and take things way too seriously. Obviously I've met a few amazing people through Creed (which I'm still friends with) but this is one instance where everything about it is creepy and poorly ran on top of it.

SethGuitar
Brand New Start

Post by SethGuitar »

I call them the stappies. Most bands fans are on the obsessed side but, the stappies are a special breed. Most people I talk to on that board seem cool. Its been a few years now that the drama has died down. I got a job because of one of them so I have had good and bad experiences.