What is this "The Resurrection" album on Spotify, and why does it suck? I don't think this is actually Creed.

A place for all Creed discussion.
MuffinMcFluffin
Hardcore TABN'er

What is this "The Resurrection" album on Spotify, and why does it suck? I don't think this is actually Creed.

Post by MuffinMcFluffin »

https://open.spotify.com/album/0G00hOpv4dARsFmxGWo3lq

I don't understand what this is. Just some synth samples or something. I stopped listening when I realized this wasn't actually Creed. Why is this on their Spotify, then?

Dolo
Burn It Down

Re: What is this "The Resurrection" album on Spotify, and why does it suck? I don't think this is actually Creed.

Post by Dolo »

MuffinMcFluffin wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:42 pm https://open.spotify.com/album/0G00hOpv4dARsFmxGWo3lq

I don't understand what this is. Just some synth samples or something. I stopped listening when I realized this wasn't actually Creed. Why is this on their Spotify, then?
Spotify usually does a very bad job in assigning new music to artists, if there are two of the same name, it's very likely the new stuff is going to go to all the profiles with that name.
Check out my solo project Slight Isolationism:

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Thus, I will be naming my next band "Led Zeppelin."

Post by zazthespaz »

I'm more curious about who picked "Creed" as a band name not knowing how established the name already was?

"What about 'Creed'? Is that taken?"
"Yeah but only by a group who won a grammy and is still on the radio occasionally."
"Perfect, yeah, let's use that as a band name."
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: What is this "The Resurrection" album on Spotify, and why does it suck? I don't think this is actually Creed.

Post by Timotheus »

That's indeed not Creed of The Office. Must've been so disappointing for you.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.