Mark about a Creed reunion

A place for all Creed discussion.
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: Mark about a Creed reunion

Post by anguyen92 »

It's in April 2024. Well, it's the starting point. Not the ending point. Let's see how this fares and maybe they'll announce a more appropriate tour later.

https://loudwire.com/creed-reunite-anno ... uise-2024/
3 Doors Down, Buckcherry, Tonic, Vertical Horizon, Fuel, The Verve Pipe, Tantric, Dishwalla, Louise Post (of Veruca Salt) and Nine Days have all been booked for the festival cruise, which is presented by Sixthman.
Their radio friend, Eddie Trunk, will be there.

Cruises are always hard to schedule when it comes to booking and taking time off. These bands are the right bands to be in a bill with Creed.

I've been listening to a lot of the 90s/00s Alt Rock playlists lately on Spotify. I could get behind bands like Tonic and Vertical Horizon.
Last edited by anguyen92 on Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

paisleyfan
Bought The CDs

Post by paisleyfan »

Lame as hell. A cruise is fine, but it's not what you use to make your big reunion announcement. So stupid.

You release a new single or announce a real tour that more than couple thousand can go to. THEN you do a cruise.
Last edited by paisleyfan on Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

I said this is the starting point. Not the ending point. Fudge, Flyleaf with Lacey Sturm coming back only booked like 7-8 shows this year and they feel like that's good enough for a reunion. Not even a proper headlining tour. Let's see where this goes. If reception is good, maybe Creed will announce a proper tour later.

tgriffith1992
Brand New Start

Post by tgriffith1992 »

I blame myself for getting myself hyped for nothing. What a huge letdown.

Vaux
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Vaux »

Worth noting is that this cruise is being promoted as the first public performance of Creed in over a decade, so I guess there will be no tour or no other concerts until at least after next April.

paisleyfan
Bought The CDs

Post by paisleyfan »

Pretty awful way to market a comeback.

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

maximzub wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:57 am I bet $10 it'll be at 10 AM central time. (Which means in an hour and three minutes.)
Give me my money.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
I'm in love with somebody...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

scarecrow
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by scarecrow »

lol

paisleyfan
Bought The CDs

Post by paisleyfan »

One more post and I'll stop bitching. I know they owe us anything. But how in the world did they think was the best way to make a comeback?

A 4 day cruise that's not happening for 9 months and nothing else accompanying that announcement. It's like they were trying to piss people off.

Vaux
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Vaux »

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Sure, go on a boat together... What could go wrong?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

creed009
Loyal Follower

Post by creed009 »

paisleyfan wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:11 pm One more post and I'll stop bitching. I know they owe us anything. But how in the world did they think was the best way to make a comeback?

A 4 day cruise that's not happening for 9 months and nothing else accompanying that announcement. It's like they were trying to piss people off.
They did say in their announcement that “we have a lot more in store.”

pokefan_4
White Knuckled

Post by pokefan_4 »

I'm sure Tim put a shit load of time and effort in putting this together (I think he's involved with managing Creed?). So hats off to Tim if he did put it all together. That's a Herculean effort right there.

Let's hope we get a full tour out of this. If not, whatever. There will be YouTube videos of the performance we can all see and listen to and be just fine about it. I personally would rather see another Tremonti album than another Creed album. But I wouldn't be mad if we got a Creed album out of this.

Great job, Tim

paisleyfan
Bought The CDs

Post by paisleyfan »

creed009 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:26 pm
paisleyfan wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:11 pm One more post and I'll stop bitching. I know they owe us anything. But how in the world did they think was the best way to make a comeback?

They did say in their announcement that “we have a lot more in store.”
Good. Then I'll wait patiently and see what it is. It's been 11 years. What's a few more months, lol?

Devil Inside You
Isolated

Post by Devil Inside You »

This is kind of like when STP got paid a ridiculous amount of money to headline some festival shows in 2008. It sucks its a year from now but it must have been a pretty penny for Mark to commit. It seems like there's more based off the photoshoot but at least they're playing again in some capacity. I'm lowkey thinking about going

Devil Inside You
Isolated

Post by Devil Inside You »

Mark is actually going to start working on Tremonti's next album in the beginning of 2024

timusca
Bought The CDs

Post by timusca »

I’m planning to go. Hoping for a tour, but on the off chance this is a one-off deal, I don’t want to miss it.
"Whoa, this has wicked dueling guitar solos! It's like squeedly versus meedley over here!" - Strong Bad

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

It’s expensive but all we have I guess.

We will go

Excited for this. Are they gonna play on the ship or beach?

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

In my opinion it’s very likely they will headline a night of the US summer festivals next year. Danny Wimmer Presents did the same thing with Staind. They advertised their first show in however many years at Louder Than Life and then after that they played a whole bunch more of the Danny Wimmer festivals…

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

Devil Inside You wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:17 pm Mark is actually going to start working on Tremonti's next album in the beginning of 2024
To be honest for me that’s by far the best news I’ve read over here in a long long time !