Mark about a Creed reunion

A place for all Creed discussion.
Shortman45
TABN.com Citizen

Re: Mark about a Creed reunion

Post by Shortman45 »

Creed’s Summer of ‘99 cruise is now officially SOLD OUT 💥 Creed would like to thank all of the bands that will be sailing with us and of course THANK YOU to all of the fans that bought cabins for this epic event. None of this would be possible without you. 🤟🏻

Make sure you check your emails for more information regarding the waiting list. April can't come fast enough! LET’S ROCK 🎸⚓️

Are you ready for what’s to come… next?
I wonder what is next?! And I wonder how long we need to wait

jcrowe
Brand New Start

Post by jcrowe »

I'm #589 on the wait list for the cruise. :(

Bummer, but encouraging to see the demand. Gives me hope that there will be something more.

(It costs $200 to get on the wait list BTW, that's $117,800 from people that are just waiting! Insane.)

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

jcrowe wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:01 pm I'm #589 on the wait list for the cruise. :(

Bummer, but encouraging to see the demand. Gives me hope that there will be something more.

(It costs $200 to get on the wait list BTW, that's $117,800 from people that are just waiting! Insane.)
That's refundable, I'm hoping?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

I imagine that's the deposit you need to place to let them know that you are committed to it. Per the cruise website.
FORFEIT OF DEPOSIT - All "Waiting List" subscribers who are notified when a stateroom becomes available that do not contact Sixthman within 3 business days will surrender their $199.00 deposit.

REFUND OF DEPOSIT - You may request to be refunded and removed from the waiting list starting on February 18, 2024, though we do continue to work the waiting list up until the time of sailing. If we are not able to satisfy your request for your selected category by the time of sailing, your $199.00 deposit will be automatically refunded via credit card or check.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Win a Cruise Ticket and More

Post by MaraCarr »

So I saw this and wanted to share it. It’s worth a shot! Some one has to win! 😊

I Heart Radio is giving away a balcony suite for two along with a spa gift and some other things. Just go there and sign up.

https://945rocks.iheart.com/promotions/ ... e-1534444/

tgriffith1992
Brand New Start

Post by tgriffith1992 »

Not sure what to make of this. About 10-15 minutes ago, the official Creed twitter posted a clip that said "You asked, we answered. More Creed tomorrow". A couple minutes after it was posted, it was deleted and replaced with this tweet: https://twitter.com/Creed/status/1699108393204736159

rockmusic4ever
Brand New Start

Post by rockmusic4ever »

Stapp did a recent interview with a rock station in my area. One tidbit, said him & Mark traded music ideas during COVID and talked about doing something right after COVID but timing didn’t line up. It’s right about the 11:45 mark.

https://www.razorwisconsin.com/cutters-rockcast/

number1
Bought The CDs

Post by number1 »

rockmusic4ever wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:36 am Stapp did a recent interview with a rock station in my area. One tidbit, said him & Mark traded music ideas during COVID and talked about doing something right after COVID but timing didn’t line up. It’s right about the 11:45 mark.

https://www.razorwisconsin.com/cutters-rockcast/
Solo album next year. That's a long period between first single and full album.

Devil Inside You
Isolated

Post by Devil Inside You »

Interesting. I wasn't sure about the dates for the veteran written song. I know Worthy was a patriotic song he played around a year or so ago so I'm not sure if he's talking about that or if this is an entirely new song altogether

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

He also said that the album was diverse and that he was aiming to release it in the first quarter of 2024.

number1
Bought The CDs

Post by number1 »

I'm will to bet there is an EDM rock fussion among the diversity. I do pray I'm wrong.

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

number1 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:46 pm Solo album next year. That's a long period between first single and full album.
It's not unheard of. I was surprised to see that Dead Inside was on Nita Strauss's new album released two months ago, when I remember listening to that song two years ago.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
I'm in love with somebody...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

number1
Bought The CDs

Post by number1 »

Assuming the album is out in first week of January then Scott only have 2 months to tour it before getting back with Creed for cruise rehearsal. More Creed tour dates or new album mean that solo album will have a very short life. I'm torn (pun intended )

EcstaticFanatic
Brand New Start

Post by EcstaticFanatic »

number1 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:03 pm Assuming the album is out in first week of January then Scott only have 2 months to tour it before getting back with Creed for cruise rehearsal. More Creed tour dates or new album mean that solo album will have a very short life. I'm torn (pun intended )

Could also be he is hoping that Creed being active and on peoples minds again will generate more interest in the album and any pre or post Creed tours. I don’t think either of his last two albums sold all that well and I’m not sure a new solo album is going to drive folks to one of his shows, so a new formula might be in order.

Devil Inside You
Isolated

Post by Devil Inside You »

I have no idea what's up with sales lately but I could see Napalm trying whatever. I'm not even sure how to base chart success anymore. Literally, Stapp, Myles and Mark's most recent solo records charted super low on the Billboard 200. Even Alter Bridge charted lower with Pawns and Kings but I imagine they still sell more physical copies than whatever is outcharting them.

I don't even have a general idea for how much sold in the firsr week for any of these albums

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

My Cruise Update

Post by MaraCarr »

Well … life can change in an instant…
:yeahthat

Vaux
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Vaux »

So I would say I have seen just about all there is to see out there when it comes to Creed/AB/Tremonti videos - but I found one tonight that apparently fell through the cracks somehow and I missed, and I really really enjoyed it (it's probably my favorite version now) - and I thought maybe you would enjoy it too.

Stapp sounds great and Tremonti was really feeling it - he plays this version a little different than usual, and seems to use the wah pedal through most of the distortion parts - and I love the way it sounds. This is the song that made me a Creed fan forever back in 97 - What's This Life For

(it's a pro shot performance in paris in 99)

https://youtu.be/aV5KsDVvGqs?si=e4G3DyH4q-bmBA7r
Last edited by Vaux on Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

Nulle Part Ailleurs (NPA) was a French show that had an insane list of rock and metal bands performances back in the 90's.
Every day, around 8 p.m., you knew you were gonna listen to some great music on that show. Metallica, AC/DC, Prince, Page & Plant, Machine Head, Prince, Creed, KoRn, Deftones, Slipknot, Blink-182 are the first names that come to mind. Soulfly's birth was even announced on that show.
Here's the full list of performers, and you'll probably find the videos on Youtube:
https://rateyourmusic.com/list/Hoagie/a ... urs__npa_/

Vaux
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Vaux »

Cool. I never heard of it - and came across that video, thought it was a good performance.

TTournier
White Knuckled

Post by TTournier »

scarecrow wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:15 am
MrK2991 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:17 pm
scarecrow wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:09 am
anguyen92 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:46 pm Anywho, I think this is just the beginning.
I think what's frustrating people is that THE BAND doesn't seem to know if it is or not. If it's not, this is just a cash grab. :rolleyes If it is just the beginning, give us something more concrete than "maybe we'll do other stuff." Don't play coy.

They're free to do what they like, and maybe they genuinely have no idea what they're going to do moving forward, if anything. But what a bizarre starting point to announce a reunion. Perhaps fanboys don't make the best managers. Just a thought.

That Tim immediately started getting sooooo many questions from people - shouldn't that be enough to make you wonder if you could've handled this better? Maintaining a bit of mystery is one thing, but almost across-the-board question marks from the fanbase... not great!
I would think the cruise promoter would likely not want them to discuss further tour plans until the cruise is sold out. They are essentially trying to sell $1000+ concert tickets. Many who might buy would probably think twice if they knew for sure they could see Creed a couple months later for $50-100.
Yeah, I said that already. I still think they botched this.
Sooooo is turns out the plan was for 2 tent pole exclusive destination events, tie-ins with MLB & NFL, a massive branded tour and standalone festival. All of which has resulted in a q-rating that matches the bands all time high. Tell me again how I botched this?
With hindsight being 20/20, you can probably deduce that as I stated in my FB post (that your poorly referenced in your above comment), this has been in the works for years. Nothing just happens, no one was playing games. We just cant drop this kind of rollout in one sitting. Your negatived and extremely pointed comments towards me didn't age to well did it Jonathan? I have never done anything to you... this fanboy just brought back one of the biggest bands in rock history.

I'll just sit here, waiting for your apology. :hug