Summer of 99 Tour

A place for all Creed discussion.
Macca
Greg

Summer of 99 Tour

Post by Macca »

I heard Wolfie1984 on this board is selling tickets. PM him for more info.

Thanks

:mtrocks
AllC392Was wrote:How is Macca funny?

MidnightToker
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Summer of 99 Tour

Post by MidnightToker »

There's no tour, just a cruise. And why did we need a separate topic for this?

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

No Wolfie1984 specifically told me it was a full tour. He must have contacts on the inside who know. I heard he is friends with Michael Tremonti so maybe he heard from him.

I created a new topic because otherwise people might not see that Wolfie1984 is selling tickets.

PM him for more info.

Thanks

:mkrules

Vaux
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Vaux »

Selling tickets for a tour that hasn't been announced? Neat. Can I pick the dates and location? lol

Dan Dando
On The Rail

Post by Dan Dando »

First post in 3 years. Piss-take alert :D

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Nice! I will tell my friend to send him a message! Thanks!

:headbang
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

MidnightToker
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MidnightToker »

When is the public going to learn about this alleged tour? And in the meantime, some random user here is the only one selling tickets for this yet-to-be announced tour?

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

Some random user? Put some respect on Wolfie1984's name!

He leaked Full Circle to half the forum back in the day! He is the local go-to guy for all things Creed. Educate yourself on this forum's history!

tgriffith1992
Brand New Start

Post by tgriffith1992 »

Do we also have to send money family & friends via PayPal?

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

Wolfie1984 doesn't have PayPal. You would need to send cash in an envelope.

Thanks

:headbang

MidnightToker
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MidnightToker »

Seeking mod clarification -- are pure shitposts allowed only if someone has a "funniest member" award from god knows when?

gbruin
MEGLADONG

I wasn't expecting this post, but then again, I've been expecting this post for 10 years.

Post by gbruin »

:lol :lol
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: Not a mod though, ask zaz

Post by Timotheus »

MidnightToker wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:55 pm Seeking mod clarification -- are pure shitposts allowed only if someone has a "funniest member" award from god knows when?
I don't know. Are pure money grabs allowed only if a band has a "best rock song" grammy award from god knows when?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

MidnightToker wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:55 pm Seeking mod clarification -- are pure shitposts allowed only if someone has a "funniest member" award from god knows when?
Man takes his internet forums seriously! And funniest member is for life. Don't undermine my achievements.

Wolfie1984 once won an award for "Best Creed insider info" from god knows when also.

PM him for more info.

:peace

paisleyfan
Bought The CDs

Re: Not a mod though, ask zaz

Post by paisleyfan »

Timotheus wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:10 am
I don't know. Are pure money grabs allowed only if a band has a "best rock song" grammy award from god knows when?
Mark's gotta keep 'Tremonti' financed somehow. Or buyout another contract. That's probably the only reason he did the first reunion.

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

Please don't derail this thread with irrelevant commentary. I don't want the important message to be lost.

Wolfie1984 did a cash grab once. I hid behind a corner and tied a ten pound note to a bit of string and dangled it in front of him. He went to grab it but I swiped it away and he grabbed nothing but air. It was more of an air grab than a cash grab. Better off in my pocket though, Wolfie1984 would probably have used it to buy a Creed beanie.

PM him for more info.

:rockon

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Thanks for the heads up. I was bummed to see the cruise had sold out but Wolfie1984 came through! The ticket has a disclaimer on it that says my room is going to be on a lifeboat attached to the back of the cruise ship via a long chain, but no matter. When I called customer support they promised to throw a rope ladder over the port side of the cruise ship an hour before Creed takes the stage. Pretty pumped!
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: I don’t make the rules. This role is pointless.

Post by zazthespaz »

Macca was named Funniest Member before I became a mod so he’s grandfathered into the system and is allowed to operate beyond my control.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Andy92 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:50 am Thanks for the heads up. I was bummed to see the cruise had sold out but Wolfie1984 came through! The ticket has a disclaimer on it that says my room is going to be on a lifeboat attached to the back of the cruise ship via a long chain, but no matter. When I called customer support they promised to throw a rope ladder over the port side of the cruise ship an hour before Creed takes the stage. Pretty pumped!
Is that really the only option? My friend (who's afraid of sharks) is trying to contact Wolfie1984, but he doesn't speak English. He only speaks Belgian and can read Latin, and the communication with Wolfie1984 isn't going well.

But I'm afraid if he hears about the lifeboat situation, he's going to be too scared.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Timotheus wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:06 pm
Andy92 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:50 am Thanks for the heads up. I was bummed to see the cruise had sold out but Wolfie1984 came through! The ticket has a disclaimer on it that says my room is going to be on a lifeboat attached to the back of the cruise ship via a long chain, but no matter. When I called customer support they promised to throw a rope ladder over the port side of the cruise ship an hour before Creed takes the stage. Pretty pumped!
Is that really the only option? My friend (who's afraid of sharks) is trying to contact Wolfie1984, but he doesn't speak English. He only speaks Belgian and can read Latin, and the communication with Wolfie1984 isn't going well.

But I'm afraid if he hears about the lifeboat situation, he's going to be too scared.
I was planning to buy a life jacket with the words “Not Shark Food” printed on it so they would know not to bother with me. I’d be happy to order two just in case he wants one!
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.