Summer 2024 Tour and Summer of '99 and Beyond festival

A place for all Creed discussion.
EcstaticFanatic
Brand New Start

Re: Summer 2024 Tour and Summer of '99 and Beyond festival

Post by EcstaticFanatic »

Yeah, I’d really like to know the definition of socially distanced here. Is it I’ll be six feet away but still near the band, or do I just get a group photo standing 20 feet away with everyone else?

I’d also be interested to know what the autographed item you get is. Is that something I bring or are they just going to give something pre signed like the poster?

EcstaticFanatic
Brand New Start

Post by EcstaticFanatic »

Wow, not sure about other cities but I found the presale packages way too rich for my blood. If the meet and greet involved actually meeting it might be something, but I didn’t see the value for what was offered.

But given that I may never have the chance to see them again I still got myself a ticket that was better than the budget option even if I won’t be right next to the stage. I’ll use the money I saved to buy a t shirt.

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

Grabbed two pit tickets plus fast lane for $440

Steep but it’ll probably be another decade before we get the chance to see them again….

scarecrow
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by scarecrow »

Just the GA pit price was a little over the top. Those VIP packages? Woof. I ended up with a solid seat a little ways back for $125 total. I'll take it. Especially cool since it's the tour kickoff. (And personally Switchfoot over 3 Doors Down or Daughtry feels like a huge win lol.)

Will be my 5th Creed show over the span of 24 years. Wild to think about! 13th time seeing Mark.
Last edited by scarecrow on Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

scarecrow
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by scarecrow »

Vaux wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:36 amAnd hopefully we are rocking a new CD by the start of the tour.
Please don't hold your breath.

Devil Inside You
Isolated

Post by Devil Inside You »

Just got 2 GA tickets for San Antonio. I may get a VIP package after the holidays if they're still available and just see if I can bring a third person

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

Wow. GA pit tickets for Raleigh are $270 each before fees and taxes. Charlotte was cheaper. Larger capacity in Charlotte.

Creeds booking fee must be KISS level high. Wow

Edit I wish mammoth would’ve toured with Creed

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

austin. wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:09 pm Edit I wish mammoth would’ve toured with Creed
Creed would've been a better fit for Mammoth WVH than Nita Strauss is. I'm likely seeing that bill on Saturday, and I'm not sure if Nita will be received well by Mammoth fans.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
I'm in love with somebody...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

TTournier
White Knuckled

Post by TTournier »

maximzub wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:05 pm
austin. wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:09 pm Edit I wish mammoth would’ve toured with Creed
Creed would've been a better fit for Mammoth WVH than Nita Strauss is. I'm likely seeing that bill on Saturday, and I'm not sure if Nita will be received well by Mammoth fans.
We talked about Mammoth but wanted to keep the theme. We love Wolf and the boys. Im sure our paths with cross soon.

TTournier
White Knuckled

Post by TTournier »

scarecrow wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:28 am
Vaux wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:36 amAnd hopefully we are rocking a new CD by the start of the tour.
Well aren't you just the constant cynic. What ever it is, it's going to be ok. Just breathe.

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

I GOT MY TICKET LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to the charlotte show. Section 1 so I can be close to Tremonti. Tickets were going FAST. Also VERY expensive. I got an "official platinum" ticket - not sure what that means tbh. Do I get any extra perks? I don't know lol. My ticket was a little over $300. Many were around $500. Creed is not messing around - this is way more than the last time I saw them.

But I'm excited. I'm going early enough so stapps voice will be fresh still. I don't really care all that much about the openers except for Big Wreck, too bad they are only at one show. Big Wreck is one of my favorite bands ever.

I REALLY want at least one new song before the tour - something new for them to sing at the show.

BUT I GOT MY TICKET!!!!!! I never thought I would see Creed again. Worth the money. I'm gonna be standing the entire time singing along like the last time.

paisleyfan
Bought The CDs

Post by paisleyfan »

Got 2 tickets for the Pelham show!! LFG!!

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

All right, I took a look at the Lawn Seats for the San Bernardino show. $54.00 which seems fine for a 6 band festival bill, but holy fudge man, Ticketmaster's fees is $26.00 of that. That kinda a deal-breaker paying those fees to them. This is also a deal-breaker. "Starting in 2024 outside Lawn Chairs are no longer permitted." My legs are pretty worn down from all of the GA shows I've seen (which includes standing in line for AB for four of those shows) this year. Don't know if the legs can endure standing that long and I don't know how long I want to stand in a lawn area in sunny San Bernardino.

I'll mull it over throughout now until August of next year whether to travel the 55 miles to get there and that amount to drive back. That's not even factoring parking fees which I will also need to do my research on.

Edit: Oh, this does soften the blow a bit. Per the Glen Helen Amphitheater website, "Every ticket includes general parking. General parking gates typically open 2 hours before the event on day of the show."

scarecrow
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by scarecrow »

TTournier wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:19 pm
scarecrow wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:28 am
Well aren't you just the constant cynic. What ever it is, it's going to be ok. Just breathe.
Nope, I just know how busy the guys are and a new Creed album seems like a big ask between now and then. But on the other hand few musicians are more prolific than Mark Tremonti so anything's possible! ;)

timusca
Bought The CDs

Post by timusca »

Got tickets for me and my family! My kids have never been to a high production show, so they are SUPER excited. My oldest is the same age I was when I first discovered Creed, so this is just going to be a very cool experience for us.

I'll be going to Greenville and Atlanta.
"Whoa, this has wicked dueling guitar solos! It's like squeedly versus meedley over here!" - Strong Bad

timusca
Bought The CDs

Post by timusca »

nagpo wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:46 pm I GOT MY TICKET LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to the charlotte show. Section 1 so I can be close to Tremonti. Tickets were going FAST. Also VERY expensive. I got an "official platinum" ticket - not sure what that means tbh. Do I get any extra perks? I don't know lol. My ticket was a little over $300. Many were around $500. Creed is not messing around - this is way more than the last time I saw them.

But I'm excited. I'm going early enough so stapps voice will be fresh still. I don't really care all that much about the openers except for Big Wreck, too bad they are only at one show. Big Wreck is one of my favorite bands ever.

I REALLY want at least one new song before the tour - something new for them to sing at the show.

BUT I GOT MY TICKET!!!!!! I never thought I would see Creed again. Worth the money. I'm gonna be standing the entire time singing along like the last time.
Almost went with Charlotte myself, but ultimately decided on Greenville. It's a bit closer for me as I'm in Aiken, SC.
"Whoa, this has wicked dueling guitar solos! It's like squeedly versus meedley over here!" - Strong Bad

Vaux
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Vaux »

Rangers won the world series - and Creed looks good because of it. Cool for the band and for the Rangers and their fans.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/th ... r-AA1jfin9

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

Creed is back and the MLB advert or whatever this was paid off bigly

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

Can we get a big stage show and maybe the catwalk again? Stapp gave me a high five at a Creed show in 09 from the catwalk when I was in highschool and I’ll never forget that.

Hope Creed plays opening night of Louder than Life on the 26th. With Mammoth playing before them ;)

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: or Torn!

Post by Timotheus »

austin. wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:05 pm Can we get a big stage show and maybe the catwalk again? Stapp gave me a high five at a Creed show in 09 from the catwalk when I was in highschool and I’ll never forget that.

Hope Creed plays opening night of Louder than Life on the 26th. With Mammoth playing before them ;)
Ohh they could do one of those stunts where the singer flies though the air with cable attachments. Imagine that during Higher!

Now that I think about it, get them all up in the air!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.