Summer 2024 Tour and Summer of '99 and Beyond festival

A place for all Creed discussion.
Shortman45
TABN.com Citizen

Re: Summer 2024 Tour and Summer of '99 and Beyond festival

Post by Shortman45 »

With it being about 1 week away, is anyone going to the first Creed Cruise?
I’d be keen to see some high quality videos of the show if you can! :)

Vaux
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Vaux »

I will be there. If they play anything new or do anything beyond what we have usually seen from them, I will try to get it on video. I only have my galaxy S23+ though, so don't expect greatness.

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

Vaux wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:39 am I will be there. If they play anything new or do anything beyond what we have usually seen from them, I will try to get it on video. I only have my galaxy S23+ though, so don't expect greatness.
The recent Galaxy S series phones are pretty good with video quality.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

Shortman45
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Shortman45 »

Vaux wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:39 am I will be there. If they play anything new or do anything beyond what we have usually seen from them, I will try to get it on video. I only have my galaxy S23+ though, so don't expect greatness.
Thanks Vaux. I’ll live vicariously through you. Any video will do. Hopefully they play some deeper cuts too.

Vaux
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Vaux »

maximzub wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:21 am
The recent Galaxy S series phones are pretty good with video quality.
Ok cool. I don't think I have ever taken any videos with it. Actually I can't remember the last time I took a video on a phone, it's been years.

Vaux
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Vaux »

Shortman45 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:53 am
Thanks Vaux. I’ll live vicariously through you. Any video will do. Hopefully they play some deeper cuts too.
Ok sure. Keep in mind though I won't be able to upload until the cruise is over, so will have to wait a bit. If I can get a signal and get on the website here I will try to let you know what was played on the first night. I'm hoping for one of the new songs, but also hoping for at least one of Bound and Tied/To Whom It May Concern/Is This The End.... that would be cool. And what would be kick ass is if they played Blistered.... they should record that song proper.

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

Vaux wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 pm Ok sure. Keep in mind though I won't be able to upload until the cruise is over, so will have to wait a bit. If I can get a signal and get on the website here I will try to let you know what was played on the first night. I'm hoping for one of the new songs, but also hoping for at least one of Bound and Tied/To Whom It May Concern/Is This The End.... that would be cool. And what would be kick ass is if they played Blistered.... they should record that song proper.
WHAT NEW SONGS?
Found someone who completes me...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

Vaux wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 pm
Ok sure. Keep in mind though I won't be able to upload until the cruise is over, so will have to wait a bit. If I can get a signal and get on the website here I will try to let you know what was played on the first night. I'm hoping for one of the new songs, but also hoping for at least one of Bound and Tied/To Whom It May Concern/Is This The End.... that would be cool. And what would be kick ass is if they played Blistered.... they should record that song proper.
tbh this is the summer of '99 tour. the people going on this cruise, how likely is it that they would know the b-sides? Is a cruise a good place to play new songs? Stapp has said there aren't any new songs. we knopw of some 2012 stuff. doesn't mean it's ready to play . Don't expect anything that's not on the greatest hits album and 2 songs from full circle

Vaux
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Vaux »

maximzub wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:44 pm
Vaux wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 pm Ok sure. Keep in mind though I won't be able to upload until the cruise is over, so will have to wait a bit. If I can get a signal and get on the website here I will try to let you know what was played on the first night. I'm hoping for one of the new songs, but also hoping for at least one of Bound and Tied/To Whom It May Concern/Is This The End.... that would be cool. And what would be kick ass is if they played Blistered.... they should record that song proper.
WHAT NEW SONGS?
I am talking about the 2 new songs (at least) we know already exist from 2012 that they played in soundcheck. I don't have any info on any brand new songs from recent, sadly.

Vaux
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Vaux »

nagpo wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:09 pm
Vaux wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 pm
tbh this is the summer of '99 tour. the people going on this cruise, how likely is it that they would know the b-sides? Is a cruise a good place to play new songs? Stapp has said there aren't any new songs. we knopw of some 2012 stuff. doesn't mean it's ready to play . Don't expect anything that's not on the greatest hits album and 2 songs from full circle
Yeah you are probably right, but Scott made a statement about "digging deep in the catalog" so we will see what happens.

I also wouldn't be surprised if we hear Mark sing a Tremonti song, too. We know he loves singing, I bet he gets a song if not on the cruise, then by time the tour starts. He just mentioned on Twitter a couple hours ago that him and Brian are playing together right now.

Devil Inside You
Isolated

Post by Devil Inside You »

Stapp implied they would be playing some of thier respective music outside of Creed. Honestly, I'd much rather get Mark singing lead on a new Creed song or More Than This with Mark doing the chorus. I just think that would resonate better than hearing Creed do a Stapp or Tremonti song we've heard before or will be released on something not Creed.

If Fuel and Creed put out new music this year I'll be overjoyed

Shortman45
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Shortman45 »

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5rO0zy ... B6aHExbQ==
Rehearsal video was released on instagram.

I tried to screenshot at the setlist section of the video and it looked like:
Torn
Ode?
My Own Prison
One
What’s this life for
Are you ready?
What if
Higher
With arms wide open
Faceless Man
Say I
Bullets
One Last Breath
My Sacrifice
Weathered
Lullaby? (surprising)
Overcome
A thousand faces
Rain (great to see this on there)

My first thought was that it’s a lot of songs, haha. But I guess it’ll get shortened down for the tour.

I would hope to hear them play (but probably a long shot):
Pity for a Dime
To Whom it May concern
Is this the end
Hide
On My Sleeve
Blistered

Vaux
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Vaux »

https://twitter.com/Creed/status/177889 ... JPOaw&s=19

Same video on Twitter

Eric is back!

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

Eric is back? not exactly good news

Devil Inside You
Isolated

Post by Devil Inside You »

nagpo wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:55 pm Eric is back? not exactly good news
Why not? I wanted Yiannis but Eric makes more sense given the history he has with Creed.

I hope they break out Young Grow Old and at least one new song this year

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

Devil Inside You wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:23 pm
Why not? I wanted Yiannis but Eric makes more sense given the history he has with Creed.

I hope they break out Young Grow Old and at least one new song this year
creed is a 1 guitar band imo. the songs are written in mind to be played live by one guy. they aren't even hard songs to play.

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

I can't say I'm surprised.
I still think it's a mistake MUSICALLY. That guy doesn't belong there, especially on a nostalgia tour.
Alter Bridge is a 2 guitar band, and so is Tremonti. What made Creed stand out from those two acts is that it was a one guitar band.

Now, let's hope they don't play songs at a crazy tempo like in 2009 and 2010, and that Mark brings his clean tone back.

Schulzy
White Knuckled

Post by Schulzy »

Vaux wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:28 pm Eric is back!
Well, my question that I posted from way back has been answered. Not a surprise. I remember when I saw them twice on the last tour that he helped thicken up the songs a little bit and added some vocal harmonization. He's a good guitar player and a super friend of Mark's, so I can live with it again. If I could offer him one piece of advice I'd say just please try to show little restraint on the bluesy over-the-top shred a thons.
_^:Tangled in your trance and I'm certain:^_

Finaldecision
White Knuckled

Post by Finaldecision »

Really like Eric's input in this acoustic MOP version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpl2LwFt8x8

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

Not good but fantastic news!