ALTER BRIDGE BOX SET

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Re: ALTER BRIDGE BOX SET

Post by AB4Lyfe »

.....well, then... :shifty

JSlade

Post by JSlade »

I'd be willing to bet we get them halfway through April/near the beginning of May.

BastiMix
Loyal Follower

Post by BastiMix »

I know it won't change a thing and I don't wanna bitch about it. But slowly but surely my patience is also coming down, little by little, day by day.
If at least the poster were here by now...
Please give them a like :)

Dolo
Burn It Down

Post by Dolo »

Can someone tell me wtf is going on right here? I haven't been following the thread lately so I'm a bit outdated. Box Sets were set to be shipped on January 3rd or something... and what happened?
Check out my solo project Slight Isolationism:

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

In response to your concerns, Dolo.
Since the band wants to offer something really special to you, we had to
step in and change the production facility of the book, since it did not
meet our high expectations.

All parts of the set are already completed, except the book, which will
include pictures and memories from the band over the past years.

Now the production has been moved completely to Europe. We will soon post a
picture or movie of a first prototype of the whole set online. We can
already tell you, it will look truly amazing! Our sincere apologies for this
delay, but we are sure that once you receive your box set you will agree
that it was worth the wait!

The adjusted date for the release and shipment has been moved to end of
March/beginning of April.”
parts of an email sent out to I assume everyone who got one.

DeadCell
Come To Life

Post by DeadCell »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:In response to your concerns, Dolo.

I thought that email was fake? If not, then I thought Dan said the box was the final piece to finish.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

DeadCell wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:In response to your concerns, Dolo.

I thought that email was fake? If not, then I thought Dan said the box was the final piece to finish.
I don't remember hearing about fake emails but if it is then okay. In the end it doesn't matter because it's still going to take forever for this thing to finally start getting shipped to people.

ESPImperium
Bought The CDs

Post by ESPImperium »

Still awaiting for my golden ticket poster.

Im patiently waiting for my box set, at this rate ill have seen my 3rd show at The Hydro by then.

DeadCell
Come To Life

Post by DeadCell »

ESPImperium wrote:Still awaiting for my golden ticket poster.

Im patiently waiting for my box set, at this rate ill have seen my 3rd show at The Hydro by then.
Christmas gift 2013 slowly becomes Christmas gift 2014 lol

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

Maybe this will arrive by my birthday. That seems too soon though.
Thanks Timo!

Helldevil
Bought The CDs

Post by Helldevil »

DeadCell wrote:
ESPImperium wrote:Still awaiting for my golden ticket poster.

Christmas gift 2013 slowly becomes Christmas gift 2014 lol
Maybe a Easter gift^^

Therefromthestart04
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Therefromthestart04 »

Cannot see why 3000 box set and posters could not have been made first then advertised and signed and nameplates made to order and stuck on ? It would have saved all this nonsense This thing is way over time now its a joke but your not allowed to say anything because if you look at the fb site connected to this project its so creepy and sucking up its untrue.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

It's called a pre-sale. That's whys they were on sale before they were made.
Photobucket cash grab.

JSlade

Post by JSlade »

Therefromthestart04 wrote:Cannot see why 3000 box set and posters could not have been made first then advertised and signed and nameplates made to order and stuck on ? It would have saved all this nonsense This thing is way over time now its a joke but your not allowed to say anything because if you look at the fb site connected to this project its so creepy and sucking up its untrue.
It's like that here, too. Some mods/users here think you have to fellate DC3 and Co otherwise you aren't grateful for the boxset at all. It's not even about being grateful when we paid close to $300 for a product. It was okay for them to tell us to hold off on being upset in February, but's really close to being April now. This delay is horseshit.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

DC3 didn't force anyone to buy this thing during pre-sale. Could've waited until they went on general sale. They still have box sets left. January 3rd or whatever was just the estimated shipping date anyways. I've preordered video games before that had their estimated release dates pushed back 3-6 months after I paid. That doesn't happen very often, but I've had it before.

I understand frustration, but at the same time a pre-sale is what everyone here paid for like Ryan said. Companies can back up shipping dates on pre-sales.

This is partly why I didn't preorder though. Might buy one once general sale starts, but that's probably unlikely too since I'm eyeing the Xbox One. Haha
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

What if the Box Set gets delayed until 2017 after AB releases their 5th studio album just so that's also included in it? And all the stuff that's going on right now is just a ploy to get us fed up to the point where we forget about it and then they say "hey guys and gals! Remember the Box Set you ordered 4 years ago? Here it is!"

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

JSlade wrote:
Therefromthestart04 wrote:Cannot see why 3000 box set and posters could not have been made first then advertised and signed and nameplates made to order and stuck on ? It would have saved all this nonsense This thing is way over time now its a joke but your not allowed to say anything because if you look at the fb site connected to this project its so creepy and sucking up its untrue.
It's like that here, too. Some mods/users here think you have to fellate DC3 and Co otherwise you aren't grateful for the boxset at all. It's not even about being grateful when we paid close to $300 for a product. It was okay for them to tell us to hold off on being upset in February, but's really close to being April now. This delay is horseshit.
Yeah that's it.

Actually no, it's not. We're just sick of the bitching and moaning about it and try to explain the delays as we've been told because it often times appears that people don't read. They just come here to bitch. There's too much negativity around here and it gets old quick.
Photobucket cash grab.

uctalum01
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by uctalum01 »

Ryan wrote:
JSlade wrote:
Yeah that's it.

Actually no, it's not. We're just sick of the bitching and moaning about it and try to explain the delays as we've been told because it often times appears that people don't read. They just come here to bitch. There's too much negativity around here and it gets old quick.
thank you, Ryan!! :cheers

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

total bullshit from the DC-fanclub again.
Totally not objective in any way, driven only by personal contact & involvement that some of us just do not have with Dan or DC.
New magic word now is pre-sale.
Indeed, getting sick & tired of all those excuses and not accepting that people would like to receive what they paid for quite a long time agoo. When Dan farts, all you guys do is lining up to tell everybody asap how sweet it smells.
Ridiculous.
Just name it as it is : a merchant that does not deliver within the expected timeframe over and over again.
Hopefully this get delivered soon as currently stated on the box-website, so we can leave all off this behind us and move on towards Milan.
Meanwhile also still no poster received.

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

meh. as much as people are defending him and as many excuses that are being made for him, i agree with everything ^^^ is saying. He's a merchant, defined as someone with more skills in his craft that he is selling than the average person. He tells us all of these dates, asks for our money, and doesn't deliver. Not once. Not twice. But ongoing.

Sugarcoat it anyway he hopes you will. The weather, scheduling conflicts with the guys, staff problems, etc. Its simply something that someone with his status should be prepared to deal with more professionally, and he hasnt. I mean, I'm a little upset about the fact that I haven't gotten it yet, but I think I'd be much more satisfied if he just wasn't such an excuse maker. He just comes across as a guy who will throw anyone under the bus, including his own staff, in order to save his own name. God forbid anything ever be his fault. Its always something else. I think that's why I've been most frustrated with it.

I just wish one time he'd come out and say "listen guys, I simply wasn't prepared for this. Its my fault, and I'm going to make sure you get the product by this date. I'm sorry for any inconvenience and I accept full responsibility. So if you have any complaints, please direct them towards me." That's the way the problems here should be handled imo. I swear if he just did that I'd be much more patient.