ALTER BRIDGE BOX SET

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
DeadCell
Come To Life

Re: ALTER BRIDGE BOX SET

Post by DeadCell »

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that we may be waiting a few more months, at least. So, there's really no need in complaining, it won't speed things up in any form or fashion.

However, this doesn't mean I'm okay with the way things have gone. The fact is, we were lied to, whether it being due to unfortunate circumstances or the fault of Dan/his crew. 3 months have gone by since the original ship date and the clock is still ticking.

I guess what I'm getting at is.... I've got a lot more important shit going on in my life to be wasting my time worrying about this stupid box set. Of course, its not stupid.... but compared to other things going on at the moment, it is pretty stupid.

JSlade

Post by JSlade »

What if they threw in Live in Milan as a gift? It won't happen, but it'd be pretty awesome if they did.

WkdSelina
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WkdSelina »

JSlade wrote:What if they threw in Live in Milan as a gift? It won't happen, but it'd be pretty awesome if they did.
And it may be so! ..."due to the box set delays, we will be shipping this dvd when it comes out to everybody who bought the box set for free"

http://www.myleskennedyworld.com/2014/0 ... tullo.html

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

thats kewl

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

That's a really cool thing to do!

"We are also throwing in a bonus surprise show from their 2014 tour that we can't mention yet"

Pleaase Portugal or another show where they played other songs from Fortress!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

I just got excited again. Good job Daniel.
Thanks Timo!

JSlade

Post by JSlade »

I'm confirmed for being a psychic lol. I am actually surprised that he's gonna do that.

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

Ok, I must admit adding Milan and an extra concery footage as some sort of delay-compensation is a nice gesture. Hopefully we may expect it soon, but on the other hand it also means we will have to wait at least longer untill the official Milan-release in the beginning of june. To prevent the boxpeople pre-ordering Milan ghis should be confirmed by email to them all. Will they include the Wembley 3d also, or is that overexpecting on my part ?

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

He already said before that Wembley 3D would be sent to all who ordered the box set. I would think it still holds true.
Photobucket cash grab.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Post by Inconquerable »

Well now I'm doubly excited for Live in Milan! I wonder what the second show will be, I agree with Timo, hopefully one with lots of Fortress songs.

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

If its a show with Bleed It Dry or the one Fortress performance, i might never stop watching it.
Thanks Timo!

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Bleed It Dry was only played in Brussels if I remember correctly, and I don't remember that one being filmed.. Amsterdam was, I believe (though with less equipment) and one show in Germany, but I can't remember which one..
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Bleed It Dry was played twice according to setlist.fm, once in Vienna and then in Brussels. Was Vienna filmed?

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

I hope it's one with Fortress performed live...or even Orlando since I was there.
Photobucket cash grab.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Timotheus wrote: "We are also throwing in a bonus surprise show from their 2014 tour that we can't mention yet"
Is this an exact quote? Because all the European shows were technically the 2013 tour. 2014 has been Australia and Asia so far. Unless by 2014 tour they just mean everything since Fortress was released.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

GazEd
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by GazEd »

So now I mixed it all up for the first time during this BoxSet cycle.

The ones who ordered, are getting both Wembley and Milan for free?

And here is another hope for an Amsterdam show or a Lisboa show in the box!
I saw lation
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013
Helsingin Jäähalli, Helsinki, 14 November 2019

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Box Set message via Dan Catullo: "City Drive Entertainment Group would like to reach out to all of you and share our own thoughts on the box set situation.

In all our years working in the music industry, we honestly have never met such devoted and appreciative fans. It is undeniably rare and the pack you have forged here in the echoes of Myles, Mark, Brian, & Scott is a rich work of art itself. Your photos, your humor, your compliments, and even your criticism shakes our very bones to the point where we experience empathy.

We understand these last few months have been agonizing. We are very aware that you have put a lot of money into this product and we understand if we have disappointed you so far. But we stand firm and make it our duty to deliver and are doing all we can to speed the process up. We only ask that you continue to give us your patience. With the issues and delays we face, we will continue to put pressure on getting the books. As Alter Bridge fans ourselves, we will not forget the brothers and sisters that listen beside us. Thank you and when good news comes forth (which we hope to have in the very near term), we will spread the word.

Warm Regards,

The City Drive Group Team"
TABN FB page posted this on FB but I don't know how many of you saw this so..........Getting nowhere real soon.

olof79
Rise Today

Post by olof79 »

Got the Email, "Alter Bridge X Box Set Update!!!"

So no update then. :D

JSlade

Post by JSlade »

I got that email this morning, got real excited, and then realized Image

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

JSlade wrote:I got that email this morning, got real excited, and then realized Image
Dammit that meme made me :lol