ALTER BRIDGE BOX SET

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
Lockstar
Bought The CDs

Re: ALTER BRIDGE BOX SET

Post by Lockstar »

I could imagine the total shitstorm that would ensure if the book was rushed & it started to fall apart once we got it due to poor quality control. It happened to me when I ordered the KISSTORY book. That was so poorly made & had pages falling out of it that I no longer bother to look through it. I don't want that to happen with this box set.

GazEd
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by GazEd »

DeadCell wrote:As time goes on, I'm getting closer and closer to just cancelling.
While I'm getting closer to receiving the box. That's the difference, mate.
I saw lation
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013
Helsingin Jäähalli, Helsinki, 14 November 2019

BSC
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by BSC »

Or the box just gets further and further away because of the delays :lol

WkdSelina
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WkdSelina »

" FINALLY! So damn excited and happy to announce that we got the new book in today and it is exactly what we envisioned for this project!! The new company pulled it off!! The big book holding all the discs and records stays together and is beautifully hand bound! I can't wait until you all get your box sets and we should be announcing the delivery dates this week!"

Latest update!

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

OH. YES.
Thanks Timo!

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

finally some good damn news.

I'm not complaining about this anymore. I had the mindset of "I've given this band too much of my money for me to be treated by this." But after seeing them live again and seeing how much fun they had, I've decided that there is no price for the impact they've had on my life. Its worth every. fucking. penny.

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

AB23 wrote:finally some good damn news.

I'm not complaining about this anymore. I had the mindset of "I've given this band too much of my money for me to be treated by this." But after seeing them live again and seeing how much fun they had, I've decided that there is no price for the impact they've had on my life. Its worth every. fucking. penny.
truer words could not have been spoken. well said, man.
Thanks Timo!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

WkdSelina wrote:" FINALLY! So damn excited and happy to announce that we got the new book in today and it is exactly what we envisioned for this project!! The new company pulled it off!! The big book holding all the discs and records stays together and is beautifully hand bound! I can't wait until you all get your box sets and we should be announcing the delivery dates this week!"

Latest update!
:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek
:dance :dance :dance :dance
:rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon

WkdSelina
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WkdSelina »

Totally agree!!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Given the conditions people have found their posters in when they've arrived; is it possible some people may also get a damaged box set? I luckily had no damage on my poster but i'm just asking for others, I guess. I wouldn't want to get all excited that it's shipping and forget the fact it could come damaged.

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

No, posters are much more fragile, and plus, there was bound to be some damage, 4+ guys handling them and signing, and then rolling them.

Too many commas, starting to sound like kev.
Thanks Timo!

JSlade

Post by JSlade »

WkdSelina wrote:"The new company pulled it off!! The big book holding all the discs and records stays together and is beautifully hand bound!"

Latest update!
LOL Fuck that job. 3000 of those damn things.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:Given the conditions people have found their posters in when they've arrived; is it possible some people may also get a damaged box set? I luckily had no damage on my poster but i'm just asking for others, I guess. I wouldn't want to get all excited that it's shipping and forget the fact it could come damaged.
Poster damage explanation in one word: Ryan :shifty :lol
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

gbruin wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:Given the conditions people have found their posters in when they've arrived; is it possible some people may also get a damaged box set? I luckily had no damage on my poster but i'm just asking for others, I guess. I wouldn't want to get all excited that it's shipping and forget the fact it could come damaged.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

:(

#tripod?somuchforthat
Photobucket cash grab.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

Ryan wrote:
gbruin wrote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

:(

#tripod?somuchforthat
:lol

#tripod>anyamountofcrinkledposters

^^This. It's why I've been willing to wait through all the delays.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

prowler5150
Brand New Start

Post by prowler5150 »

Is it for sure/official that those who ordered the box set are getting Wembley 3D and Milan? Any word if we are getting the DVD or Blu-ray versions? Will Dan/TCD give us our choice?

Lockstar
Bought The CDs

Post by Lockstar »

prowler5150 wrote:Is it for sure/official that those who ordered the box set are getting Wembley 3D and Milan? Any word if we are getting the DVD or Blu-ray versions? Will Dan/TCD give us our choice?
I was thinking about that as well... I'd love to have the Blu-Ray versions if possible. Can't look a gift horse in the mouth either way though. Nice gesture for the delays.

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

I really can't wait for the behind the scenes stuff. I dont even really care about the concert videos, i always really enjoy watching them warm up or seeing how they act in public

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

AB23 wrote:I really can't wait for the behind the scenes stuff. I dont even really care about the concert videos, i always really enjoy watching them warm up or seeing how they act in public
:yeahthat

Also, does anyone know if everything that's going to be in this has already been revealed? Or is there still some mystery items?

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

Cant wait, its been a long wait, but im positive its gonna be worth it.

Shea, i believe, someone correct me if im wrong, theres a few things in there that havent been "revealed"..
Thanks Timo!