ALTER BRIDGE BOX SET

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
clw
Brand New Start

Re: ALTER BRIDGE BOX SET

Post by clw »

Just wanted to provide a little advice to anyone looking for a refund... I had started this process in March (actually, January was my first email to City Drive), and at that time, they did not have a software program to provide a refund, since it had been so long since the pre-order (that is what I was told).. after a few days, they had it up and running (after a few emails). I did have to return my poster before I was credited back... a piece of advice here, send it back with signature required. Since shipping is your out of pocket expense, adding that extra feature was something I was glad I did. Hoping to those that are waiting, that they do finish it soon. It has been too long.....

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

Some of our members write they hope AB won't choose for DCIII anymore. This box set was not commissioned by AB to DCIII but an idea by DCIII for which he asked permission to AB. So that's a totally different structure to choosing and ordering a company to create something.

But yes, seeing with all the delays and communication flaws, this project could have been managed on a higher level... Nonetheless I am very curious for the coffee table book mainly, and would love to have all the webisodes on a disc for keepsake.
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013

hackingislife
TABN.com Citizen

Post by hackingislife »

Just posted a long post on the FB page. Let's see what he says.

hackingislife
TABN.com Citizen

Post by hackingislife »

Daniel Catullo The status is, we don't know! The manufacturer is not letting me know anymore info. They will give me a 5 day notice once they are getting ready to ship. I was very clear about this a few posts ago that the next "update" will be when we are shipping. We are past the original estimated manufacturing timeframe, so it should be any day now. That's the best info we have sorry. Again, if this is still not good enough for you as an answer, get a refund and please stop posting questions like this. Sorry for sounding curt, but we all are stuck waiting in a custom item being made by hand. When they are done, they will start shipping immediately, as everything else is ready and sitting in our offices. No one is being forced to wait, so yes, complaining is getting a tad old. We have done all we can and this has been a nightmare for us. You should have nothing to complain about, as it is as simple as sending one email and getting a refund, or wait. Not that hard
17 mins
Well, there it is.

prowler5150
Brand New Start

Post by prowler5150 »

I cancelled last week before the Mel B Incident - big relief. It went smoothly, but I also had to return the poster.

If anyone still needs "Never Born to Follow" and the "One By One" documentary, there is someone on eBay (in the US) selling brand new copies of AB III.5 for $10.78. One less thing I was missing by not getting the box...

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

yeah I just bought it ^ Even though I already purchased the box set..

RoelSmoel
Isolated

Post by RoelSmoel »

Turtles.
-->
Even if it is a scripted message that you send to everyone without the fucking attitude. I didn't even order a box set but the way you are treating customers is completely unprofessional and I would never buy anything from you. If I were you I would be a little more respectful to your customers if you would like to give yourself a good name. You might have some little brainless zombies that are ok with waiting and up your ass (maybe because they think it will come faster that way) , but for the money they spent and for how long they have been out a little bitching is going to happen -grow some skin and some balls man up and take responsibility. NOT THAT HARD. And no they haven't done way more than they should have - when you take up that responsibility and collect people's hard earned money and you are a business man you respond and serve with tact and respect. The customer is always right. When things happen in a business you gotta deal with it- though it may not be circumstances that he asked for or planned they happened and he has to deal with it - point blank. That is how it works - you serve the people that give you money. And sine they paid about 200 and haven't received anything the least he can give them is respect.

Not mine, by the way.

CreedFeed
TABN.com Citizen

Post by CreedFeed »

heh the Dan lawsuit link was actually posted here back in 2011. Only one comment on the thread:

http://www.thealterbridgenation.com/for ... p?p=790365

I am one of the most laid back people there is. I've been super patient and giving Dan/DC3 the benefit of the doubt at every turn. I'm now getting sick of this. If they don't post a firm update by Wednesday, I'm getting a refund myself.

Curious, has anyone questioned the returning of the poster - in that they must supply a prepaid shipping label versus you paying out of pocket? (really just curious, nothing more)?

I think everyone who is completely upset about this ordeal should send a message/email/tweet/whatever to the band as well. I'm sure they know what's going in, but this is starting to shine a negative light on the band themselves at this point.
-Steve
CreedFeed - Feeding Your Need For Creed!
QuakeOne - Quake 1 Resurrection!

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

We give the dude 250 per box set, and he still is disrespectful to those who have a right to speak their minds because they invested in this shitty company and this product, and are sick of being told the same thing over and over. That makes no sense, just look at how he acted with Chris (AB23), and how he's got all of his little buddies boosting his ego. As fans, all we want is resolution, and that means, an update, and for the box sets to get delivered.

Heres to hoping we get Live in Milan soon.
Thanks Timo!

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Dan:
Nothing to get ugly about Mike, as it is as simple as asking for a refund. We have been saying this for 7 months, ever since we announced the delay. Once again- I fully support my team and how they have treated this situation and do not take back one comment I have made on this subject. People have zero right to complain. Be upset that we had delays- sure, but complain- No. When the purchases were made, everybody agreed that they were ordering a custom box set and there would be no refunds. They also agreed in the terms and conditions that we could have delays. We lifted these terms at a great cost to do the right thing. Therefore, no one- period has a right to shit talk us or complain. End of story.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: DO YOU SMELL WHAT I AM COOKING?!

Post by zazthespaz »

Timotheus wrote:Dan:
Nothing to get ugly about Mike, as it is as simple as asking for a refund. We have been saying this for 7 months, ever since we announced the delay. Once again- I fully support my team and how they have treated this situation and do not take back one comment I have made on this subject. People have zero right to complain. Be upset that we had delays- sure, but complain- No. When the purchases were made, everybody agreed that they were ordering a custom box set and there would be no refunds. They also agreed in the terms and conditions that we could have delays. We lifted these terms at a great cost to do the right thing. Therefore, no one- period has a right to shit talk us or complain. End of story.
He needs to cheer up. Facebook isn't Blabbermouth.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

BSC
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by BSC »

This must have been posted moments after, I'm assuming he deleted the persons' post:
Once again- if the negative posts continue- we are going to delete this page. This is not a place to complain. We have given direct emails and phone numbers to reach out to us if you want refunds or have questions. If you are unhappy- just ask for a damn refund and stop complaining. This is NOT bad customer support, as we have always been honest and up front and have gone out of our way to keep you informed and offered refunds when we didn't have to (you all agreed to a strict "no refund" policy when you ordered). You get answers as we get them. We are waiting on a 3rd party vendor. Nothing else to say right now and I am going to stop responding to posts, as the complainers are getting out of hand. Complain and bitch on this page and you will be deleted. Not going to say it again.
It's pretty hilarious that Dan thinks they do 'NOT give bad customer support' while at the same time he also takes every opportunity to say that customers have 'zero right to complain' and uses some fairly abrupt language.

CreedFeed
TABN.com Citizen

Post by CreedFeed »

Haha I just came here to post a screenshot of that... If that isn't bad customer service I don't know what is

http://i.imgur.com/Z5Ew9aB.jpg
-Steve

AndrewW500
Brand New Start

Post by AndrewW500 »

CreedFeed wrote:Haha I just came here to post a screenshot of that... If that isn't bad customer service I don't know what is

Meanwhile... they still won't reply to my emails.

olof79
Rise Today

Post by olof79 »

CreedFeed wrote:Haha I just came here to post a screenshot of that... If that isn't bad customer service I don't know what is

WOW, he looks like a great person..

I am still going to hold out though.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Whistles.........., it's all coming down now, is it? These posts aren't really painting him in the greatest light now, is it? I'm all about calming the fire from both ends and everything, but, uhhhh, this does not really good.

CreedFeed
TABN.com Citizen

Post by CreedFeed »

It's not quite as good as the Amy's Baking Company meltdown, but it's up there. I'm just amazed at the amount of people on the Facebook page who kiss his ass over this.
-Steve

AndrewW500
Brand New Start

Post by AndrewW500 »

CreedFeed wrote:It's not quite as good as the Amy's Baking Company meltdown, but it's up there. I'm just amazed at the amount of people on the Facebook page who kiss his ass over this.
Haha! I've never seen that episode but I'm watching it on YouTube and I totally see the similarities! :lol

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

"Everyone agreed to a non refundable item."

The same people that agreed to a January 6th release date.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by TremontiFan4Life »

I'm still hanging in there but his comments aren't making that any easier. I would cancel but if I do I'm out money, so I lose either way