New AB Merch

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
JaredWard
Blood Machines

New AB Merch

Post by JaredWard »

Hey guys! It's been a looong time since I've posted. Not to make excuses but life can get busy. Just wanted to let you all know that AB has some new merch for sale, one in particular is a design I created for the band! I can't tell you how exciting & humbling it is for me to design for my favorite band... I'm still blown away. There is another design that was accepted but I haven't heard if it's still going to be for sale or not. (that's a Tim question) - anyway.. sorry for the cheap plug! I had to post about it. These are on sale at shows & hopefully they'll be available on their online store soon! :rockon

Cheers!

My design page - http://www.facebook.com/pinehurstmedia

SedyBenoitPeace
Brand New Start

Re: New AB Merch

Post by SedyBenoitPeace »

Mate let me tell you that this one is really amazing (i commented another photo on Army of 12)...i hope that will be on official store and i will buy it :) congratulations for your great work

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

That's really awesome, Jared! Congratulations!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

PT5150
Brand New Start

Post by PT5150 »

Cool design I'll look for the tshirt when they are in Australia in April....

jailman
Bought The CDs

Post by jailman »

Terrible

Doesn't even say Alter Bridge on it, so how will anyone know what it's about?

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

Like it ! Hope it can be ordered soon ! Hope the ofher "rather busy" design on your FB/website will also see the light of day in some form we can order !

Felypesh
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Felypesh »

I have to say that I'm a little dissapointed :/ specially because I know your work and I think you could have done a better job, hope we'll see the other t-shirt tho!

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

I picked up one of these at the Boston show and wore it to Silver Spring :headbang. They must be selling well because they were out of mediums in Philly and again in Boston (after apparently restocking... meaning they must have sold out during the M&G).

@jailman Jared actually designed it with Alter Bridge written at the bottom but the band had him take it off. I kind of like its obscurity... you could wear it in public and people would ask what it means, or you could wear it to a show and only the non-casual fans would get it.

cajmoyper
Bought The CDs

Post by cajmoyper »

I think it's awesome. Very metal. I might get it on Tuesday when I see them in Houston.

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

Hope they will bring it with them for sale in the European summer tour. Will buy one for sure in Tilburg.

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

Request for help from my fellow US-fans. I really really like this Crows-shirt frim Jared. As I will be celebrating my 50th tour around the sun next week I decided to treat myself this shirt as a present when I can get a hold on it. Anybody in the USA willing to buy this shirt (xxl) at an AB-show and post it to me in the Netherlands ? Just sent me a PM. I'll transfer all expenses through paypall off course. Hope to hear from at least 1 person yo help me out !