Outright

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
Marcos
Achilles

Re: Fortress Best Buy Exclusive version has a bonus track..

Post by Marcos »

Ryan wrote: I could probably get one for you if you wanted. Never shipped to brazil personally, but I've shipped overseas to Europe plenty of times. Should be able to ship to you just as easily. You could just Paypal me when I get a price.

Are you sure? I beg to differ! :lol

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Paypal shouldn't be a problem at all that I can see. Shipping might be cheaper than $4.99 also. eBay always makes shipping more than it is. I'll try and find out this weekend. Otherwise I'll make a list of those that want it and get a total price once the album is out.
Photobucket cash grab.

Felipe
Brand New Start

Post by Felipe »

Ryan wrote:Paypal shouldn't be a problem at all that I can see. Shipping might be cheaper than $4.99 also. eBay always makes shipping more than it is. I'll try and find out this weekend. Otherwise I'll make a list of those that want it and get a total price once the album is out.
Thanks Ryan!

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Yeah I'll have one of these thanks!

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Felipe wrote:
Ryan wrote:Paypal shouldn't be a problem at all that I can see. Shipping might be cheaper than $4.99 also. eBay always makes shipping more than it is. I'll try and find out this weekend. Otherwise I'll make a list of those that want it and get a total price once the album is out.
Thanks Ryan!
no problem bro!
Photobucket cash grab.

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

AB23 wrote:Just because it didn't make the record doesn't mean its not "good enough." There are several reasons it might've not made it
Oh I totally agree. "New Way to Live" and "The Damage Done" are some of Alter Bridge's best tracks, in my opinion. My point was that the band were not happy enough with the original "Outright" to even include it as a b-side, let alone in the main album. Hence why they reworked and re-recorded it for Fortress.

Helldevil
Bought The CDs

Post by Helldevil »

Hey Ryan,

do you know a complete price with shipping yet?

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Not yet. It would help to have a country or address though. I tried the USPS website and it wasn't much help. Shipping on there was outrageous and I don't think I got all the options.
Photobucket cash grab.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

alright, i have the following people i'm picking up a copy for. i'll get details sorted out once i get some info. i need you all to pm me where the cd's are going (i.e. country) so i can get an estimate on shipping. i have the following so far. please let me know if i've forgotten you or if you've changed your mind.

axlar - 4 copies (1 for you and 3 for other people)
Marshall - 1 copy
Felipe - 1 copy
Marcos - 1 copy
Therefromthestart04 - 1 copy
HellDevil - 1 copy
myself - 1 copy :)

got 10 copies total so far.

the cd is going to be $11.99 + 9% sales tax = $13.07 shipping might vary depending on where it's going. i'll get a bubble mailer for the cds (except you stijn, they won't fit in one...lol) and those are like $1-2 each. i'll pick up a 10 pack or something to help make them cheaper. let's say $1 each, so $14.07 plus whatever shipping is. i'm hoping and thinking it'll be under $5 (again, more for you stijn since i'm shipping you 4) and it might vary depending on what country it's going to.

also, when the time gets closer, i'll pm you with my paypal address so you can send the money enough ahead of time that i get it cleared to pay for the albums. sometime next week since it takes like 5 business days and the album is out October 8th.
Photobucket cash grab.

Merinda
Sig Queen

Post by Merinda »

I'd like one if you can, Ryan!

Think the country is pretty obvious. :)

Stuzz
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Stuzz »

Ooooh Ryan me too! New Zealand :D

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Merinda wrote:I'd like one if you can, Ryan!

Pakistan? Perfect!
Photobucket cash grab.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Stuzz wrote:Ooooh Ryan me too! New Zealand :D
sure thing. hope my Best Buy has enough copies for me! haha! might have to go to two different ones.

12 copies
Photobucket cash grab.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Ryan wrote:
sure thing. hope my Best Buy has enough copies for me! haha! might have to go to two different ones.

12 copies
Just make sure that you don't raid the whole thing. I still need to buy it, in cash nonetheless, to give myself the right to listen to it.

Stuzz
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Stuzz »

Ryan wrote:

12 copies
Thanks man! appreciate it :)

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

anguyen92 wrote:
Ryan wrote:

12 copies
Just make sure that you don't raid the whole thing. I still need to buy it, in cash nonetheless, to give myself the right to listen to it.
just stay out of the hawthorne and el segundo ones. :D
Photobucket cash grab.

Merinda
Sig Queen

Post by Merinda »

Ryan wrote:
Merinda wrote:I'd like one if you can, Ryan!

Pakistan? Perfect!
chur buddy!! :D

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Ryan wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:
Ryan wrote:

12 copies
just stay out of the hawthorne and el segundo ones. :D
All right, that's fine by me. I'm hitting the ones in Chino, City of Industry, or West Covina. I'll search all of those areas the week of, to get that sweet prize.

Therefromthestart04
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Therefromthestart04 »

Ryan wrote:alright, i have the following people i'm picking up a copy for. i'll get details sorted out once i get some info. i need you all to pm me where the cd's are going (i.e. country) so i can get an estimate on shipping. i have the following so far. please let me know if i've forgotten you or if you've changed your mind.

Marshall - 1 copy
Felipe - 1 copy
Marcos - 1 copy
HellDevil - 1 copy

the cd is going to be $11.99 + 9% sales tax = $13.07 shipping might vary depending on where it's going. i'll get a bubble mailer for the cds (except you stijn, they won't fit in one...lol) and those are like $1-2 each. i'll pick up a 10 pack or something to help make them cheaper. let's say $1 each, so $14.07 plus whatever shipping is. i'm hoping and thinking it'll be under $5 (again, more for you stijn since i'm shipping you 4) and it might vary depending on what country it's going to.

also, when the time gets closer, i'll pm you with my paypal address so you can send the money enough ahead of time that i get it cleared to pay for the albums. sometime next week since it takes like 5 business days and the album is out October 8th.
Thanks Ryan for putting me on your list i will pay pal the funds when you let me know total :) thanks again

Therefromthestart04
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Therefromthestart04 »

Ryan wrote:alright, i have the following people i'm picking up a copy for. i'll get details sorted out once i get some info. i need you all to pm me where the cd's are going (i.e. country) so i can get an estimate on shipping. i have the following so far. please let me know if i've forgotten you or if you've changed your mind.

Marshall - 1 copy
Felipe - 1 copy
Marcos - 1 copy
HellDevil - 1 copy

Thanks Ryan for putting me on your list i will pay pal the funds when you let me know total :) thanks again