First 2013 Alter Bridge Tour Dates Coming Soon!

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
austin.
On The Rail

Re: First 2013 Alter Bridge Tour Dates Coming Soon!

Post by austin. »

Halestorm won me over when they opened for Staind and Godsmack on the Mass Chaos tour last year. Very good live. Saw a pic with Myles and Lzzy a while back, pretty sure it'll be them. Cant see Godsmack opening for Alter Bridge. And Godsmack was just meh live. Staind are perfect live. Id love a AB/Staind tour, but that's unlikely with Aaron Lewis doing his country stuff at the moment

Der_Metzgermeister
Loyal Follower

Post by Der_Metzgermeister »

Vorterix radio in Argentina has said that they're in talks to bring AB to Argentina, and the only snag so far is economical. I'm guessing that AB are coming to South America if they get this and Brazil sorted. Who knows, maybe Myles will be able to leave the hotel for the first time in three tours down here :lol

beffthemeff164
Brand New Start

Post by beffthemeff164 »

Ok Gettotgefront on twitter posted this last night.. Fingers crossed that its true!!

@gettothefront: Alter Bridge, the US rockers look set announce UK October arena shows with tickets going on sale on Friday, check back for details.

Der_Metzgermeister
Loyal Follower

Re: unless he was just lost again

gbruin wrote:No. He had an invite, but he drove way out of his way to the south to avoid it.
Are you sure he didn't just get lost on the way?

As for those saying South America as the "new" country Michael referred to, Creed were here at the end of November, so I imagine that unless it's Uruguay, it won't be a new place down here. I'd look towards Eastern Europe, maybe Hungary or one of those countries.

uctalum01
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by uctalum01 »

Der_Metzgermeister wrote:
gbruin wrote:No. He had an invite, but he drove way out of his way to the south to avoid it.

As for those saying South America as the "new" country Michael referred to, Creed were here at the end of November, so I imagine that unless it's Uruguay, it won't be a new place down here. I'd look towards Eastern Europe, maybe Hungary or one of those countries.
Any country in South America would be new to AB, though.

Der_Metzgermeister
Loyal Follower

uctalum01 wrote:

Any country in South America would be new to AB, though.
In that, you are right. AB have sadly never been down here, not all together at least. We had Slash in early November and Creed at the end of November here in Argentina. However, Michael also said that Creed hadn't been to this mysterious new place either. Creed have been in Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Peru if I'm not mistaken. :cheers

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: i've been getting better gaiz

Post by zazthespaz »

who are you again?! :lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Dayviewer
Isolated

Post by Dayviewer »

Amsterdam november 3, dutch link:
http://www.nu.nl/muziek/3386606/alter-b ... erdam.html
Tickets will go on sale on friday
Formerly known as Benjami

Torsten
Loyal Follower

Post by Torsten »

Alter Bridge in Hallenstadion Zúrich - 9 November 2013

http://www.art-noir.ch/art-noir/next-al ... um=twitter

GazEd
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by GazEd »

Dayviewer wrote:Amsterdam november 3, dutch link:
http://www.nu.nl/muziek/3386606/alter-b ... erdam.html
Tickets will go on sale on friday
Aaaaaaaaax?

See ya there, mate? :humina
I saw lation
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013
Helsingin Jäähalli, Helsinki, 14 November 2019

Helldevil
Bought The CDs

Post by Helldevil »

Yeeeeees. Zürich is on a Saturday :) it is near my hometown and so I will be at home this weekend. During the week would be impossible because I am studying near to Frankfurt, hopefully they will play a show there too :D

Veno
Brand New Start

Post by Veno »

UK arena tour with Shinedown & Halestorm. I imagine quite a few people here will be happy about that.

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/alter ... e-uk-tour/

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

BSC
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by BSC »

I'll probably go to the Cardiff gig, seeing as it's right on my door step. Not too fussed about Halestorm or Shinedown, I generally dislike most of the bands AB are associated with, but they may win me over.

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Veno wrote:UK arena tour with Shinedown & Halestorm. I imagine quite a few people here will be happy about that.

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/alter ... e-uk-tour/
US rockers Alter Bridge will return to the UK in October with Shinedown and Halestorm! It’ll be the first time the guys have played these shores in almost two years.

“Thrilled to be returning to the UK with Shinedown and Halestorm later this year!,” says frontman and BFF of Slash, Myles Kennedy. “I’m looking forward to reconnecting with the part of the world that embraced Alter Bridge from the start.”

“We are truly honoured to be playing with Alter Bridge in the UK this year,” adds Shiendown’s Brent Smith. “We are such big fans of the band, and admire them greatly. Rock n’ roll is a way of life for all of us in Shinedown, and we are so excited to be apart of such an amazing tour!”

“I’m so excited to be sharing the stage with our friends in Shinedown and Alter Bridge!,” notes Halestorm singer Lzzy Hale. “I am so lucky to be the little sis of Rock on this tour. All of these men have been so influential to my life, and are tremendous performers. Anyone attending one of these shows better be prepared to leave the building barefoot, cuz the lot of us are gonna rock your socks off!”

Dates for the trek are as follows, with tickets onsale from 9am Friday 5th April, priced at £25 regionally / £26.50 London (subject to booking fee) and available from http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk or http://www.livenation.co.uk

To order tickets 48 hours before they go on general sale, visit alterbridge.seetickets.com for a special Roadrunner presale, starting Wednesday 3rd April at 9am.

Dates are as follows:

Wed 16th Oct – NOTTINGHAM Arena
Thu 17th Oct – BIRMINGHAM NIA
Fri 18th Oct – LONDON Wembley Arena
Sun 20th Oct – CARDIFF Motorpoint Arena
Mon 21st Oct – GLASGOW Hydro
Tue 22nd Oct – MANCHESTER Arena
Words cannot describe how big a tour this will be.

Think i'll be going to 3 shows

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

BSC wrote:I'll probably go to the Cardiff gig, seeing as it's right on my door step. Not too fussed about Halestorm or Shinedown, I generally dislike most of the bands AB are associated with, but they may win me over.
That's a shame.
Shinedown put on an absolutely incredible performance, seen them 3 times in the last 12 months and they're fantastic since Amaryllis got put out.

Not a HUGE fan of Halestorm, i generally only like their hits, but they are so good live; it's gonna be amazing

BSC
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by BSC »

To be honest, I don't think I've given Shinedown a decent chance. I remember listening to one of their songs and being completely put off by it, but I've heard a few more of their songs and thought they were alright, but I've never been fully motivated to dig deeper with them. I'll probably just wait until the concert to see if they impress me live.

cesargil
Brand New Start

Post by cesargil »

No dates in september. Probably the tour will begin in South America, as Mark said before. :dance

Red_D
Brand New Start

Post by Red_D »

I'll be going to the Cardiff gig hopefully :rockon Looking forward to seeing Shinedown aswell, always liked their albums but never seen them live

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

lol i dont even know why i even bothered to expect them to come to america. i was looking forward to this whole week. wont make that mistake again